Pages:
Author

Topic: Vertcoin - 1 | ASIC - 0 | Lyra2RE | Decentralised | GPU Mineable | Open Source - page 97. (Read 415431 times)

Activity: 887
Merit: 500
someone buys all coins  he collecting them in different addresses

https://bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-vertcoin-addresses.html

he buys and removing them from the exchange in other wallets

so easy to $10/vtc  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
cool ... mega buy order

0.00170101   14099.65957001   23.98366193btc
legendary
Activity: 1120
someone buys all coins  he collecting them in different addresses

https://bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-vertcoin-addresses.html

he buys and removing them from the exchange in other wallets
legendary
Activity: 1025
Merit: 1001
Pay all your fiat bills with Vertcoin @ Bitbill.eu

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
a more "serious" sell is at 0.00200000 BTC thats 34530.35473256 VTC for the total of 69.06070947 BTC

this barely chips tiny % off the top, just based on this alone we are going up to levels reserved for dark and ltc

I am even surprised that someone placed that sell order , it is still not worth the effort
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Watch... FTC will be next.
thats an interesting observation, I was thinking the same the other day. Mind sharing your reasons
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
Watch... FTC will be next.

Good joke  Grin
especially since these feathers (FTC) sent in the trash with the Exchange btc-e
Activity: 155
Merit: 102
legendary
Activity: 1456
why is this coin going up so much? Does 1-5 people in a pump group buy 90% of coin and pump it?

so called as traders call them "weak hands" abandoned the ship some time ago, and "new hands" entered (and entering as we speak) , "weak hands" lost over 3000% gain meantime..

as I write these words, we might be hitting a new time high my o my.. 0.00121009 it is moving so fast google search indexing can not catch up

could be we have new "LTC" emerging right in front of our eyes

there should be VERT/USD market due to massive volume , you will probably see that soon as well

0.00121438 ... every VTC is becoming more and more valuable by the minute I might sell 1 for 1 BTC

but it actually makes sense, i mean how much money do you need to buy 50%-90% vtc at lowest price ? what they spend to do ad ?
legendary
why is this coin going up so much? Does 1-5 people in a pump group buy 90% of coin and pump it?

so called as traders call them "weak hands" abandoned the ship some time ago, and "new hands" entered (and entering as we speak) , "weak hands" lost over 3000% gain meantime..

as I write these words, we might be hitting a new time high my o my.. 0.00121009 it is moving so fast google search indexing can not catch up

could be we have new "LTC" emerging right in front of our eyes

there should be VERT/USD market due to massive volume , you will probably see that soon as well

0.00121438 ... every VTC is becoming more and more valuable by the minute I might sell 1 for 1 BTC
legendary
everyone is professor of crypto these days

for Nvidia or AMD it would actually be illegal to engage in p@d of crypto coins in order to spur sales of their products

both are highly regulated companies in this country

bump in "liquidity" or flow of FIAT is seen everywhere, maybe not to a degree of VERT but signals are all over the place

What if they did it secretly, using stealth addresses?  Grin Cheesy Cheesy

that's both funny and great what you just said  Cool
legendary
Activity: 910
No pre-mine, decentralised, open source, ASIC's not allowed, unique algorithim, elasticity and we don't get multi-pools sucking the value from Vertcoin..I could go on..anyway, there's a lot to like about Vertcoin.
Activity: 711
Merit: 500
I think I can guess why there is a pump Vertcoin.
AMD is the start of the release of their new video cards decided to spur their sales.
They want to create another stir on its products  Cheesy
   And I think so.
legendary
Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551
dogs are cute.
legendary
Activity: 910

for Nvidia or AMD it would actually be illegal to engage in p@d of crypto coins in order to spur sales of their products

bump in "liquidity" or flow of FIAT is seen everywhere, maybe not to a degree of VERT but signals are all over the place

What if they did it secretly, using stealth addresses?  Grin Cheesy Cheesy
legendary

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

just ride the waves and take some profit or, on the contrary, keep fueling the pump.

i am afraid that the dump after the pump will destroy vertcoin and trust in the coin.

legendary
Activity: 1456
AMD is the start of the release of their new video cards decided to spur their sales.

that actually makes sense  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
Pages:
Jump to: