Pages:
Author

Topic: Vertcoin - 1 | ASIC - 0 | Lyra2RE | Decentralised | GPU Mineable | Open Source - page 99. (Read 415431 times)

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Raging Vertpump! Now that does make me happy Grin

But as we all know after the pump will always be a dump.
What is unique today in vertcoin except changing the algorithm?
You should really find out for yourself..  Wink

What is happening with vertcoin absolutely unnatural.
I've seen this scenario with a Quarkcoin. I think you remember how it was finished.

I do not see at the moment any interesting new ideas in vertcoin for the such a sharp rise in prices. LTC ordinary clone with a new algorithm.
Only speculation games  from the large puppeteer.
Hey man, why are you being all negative when the price went up? When do you experience positive feelings? Anyway, Vert's recent rise doesn't remind me of Quark, but Darkcoin. You only think it's unnatural because you don't know what is going on. You feel confused, which is only natural..

I'm not going to comment on Vert's rise one way or another, but I will say I think you're emotionally attached to your investment - this can only be a bad thing.
You think wrong. I don't get emotional about money, because it is intrinsically boring. Just numbers on a screen, pure logic.
legendary

You should really find out for yourself..  Wink

I've seen this scenario with a Quarkcoin. I think you remember how it was finished.

I do not see at the moment any interesting new ideas in vertcoin for the such a sharp rise in prices. LTC ordinary clone with a new algorithm.
Only speculation games  from the large puppeteer.
Hey man, why are you being all negative when the price went up? When do you experience positive feelings? Anyway, Vert's recent rise doesn't remind me of Quark, but Darkcoin. You only think it's unnatural because you don't know what is going on. You feel confused, which is only natural..
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
Can anybody speak to this coin's anon?

Is it original code or was the stealth addy component forked from a diff coin?

Is there a whitepaper? Are stealth addy tx's shown in the blockchain?

ANd finally ur blockexplorers r down, how many VTC in circulation today?

thanks

EDIT: http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/vertcoin/

answered the last part for myself… this coin has nearly a $4million marketcap?
WHY?

How active is Bushido? Does he post on BCT? cheers

Speak to Jamesl22 hes active and the main dev.

The stealth addresses were added to Vertcoin shortly after being written for Monocle by the same developers.

There are some whitepapers out there, check out vertcoin.org maybe?

Stealth addresses are not shown in the blockchain (that would defeat the point).

Try using https://explorer.thisisvtc.com

Bushido is not active in this project any more.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090
=== NODE IS OK! ==
posting while we're riding this pump, since it's still not falling
3700% gains so far (from the flat bottom)
Activity: 595
Merit: 500
agreed. This pump is huge...better case would be insider trading..if someone know more than us, but more typical would be PnD from big whales. Is there some official reason for price surge in vert community known?
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

You should really find out for yourself..  Wink

Only speculation games  from the large puppeteer.
Activity: 658
Merit: 1003
Any nodes? my wallet doesnt sync and i want to withdrawal Verts from bittrex and until wallet its full sync I dont like to do.

Sync after few minutes, nice!

I cant sync the last hour of blocks... anyone knows?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Can anybody speak to this coin's anon?

Is it original code or was the stealth addy component forked from a diff coin?

Is there a whitepaper? Are stealth addy tx's shown in the blockchain?

ANd finally ur blockexplorers r down, how many VTC in circulation today?

thanks

EDIT: http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/vertcoin/

answered the last part for myself… this coin has nearly a $4million marketcap?
WHY?

How active is Bushido? Does he post on BCT? cheers
legendary

You should really find out for yourself..  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

legendary
legendary
]https://pool.verters.com/

Well, I'm there, however amount of blocks per day plus overall pool luck doesn't make me happy.
Some people never are, apparently..
Activity: 141
]https://pool.verters.com/

Well, I'm there, however amount of blocks per day plus overall pool luck doesn't make me happy.
legendary
Activity: 141
Are there any good pools alive? What's the hashrate distribution nowadays?
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
VTC is the rockstar on the block. Let's fuck Bitcoin in the ass!

funny, weeell without bitcoin one could not purchase vertcoin  Cool overall fantastic moves as of late

This statement is falsified with a fiat market easily. Maybe one day you can only buy Bitcoin with Vertcoin (once btc has only antique collectors value due to no defensibility of its centralized network. When Bitcoin has only a few nodes it's ddosed out of existance easily - and that's the trend)

... as always i'm a couple of years ahead ... VTC good as gold. Pumping it was a smart move.

you are right! I am wrong lol. it is cool, VERT is *liked* a *nice* coin with broad distribution , they were two major spikes that drove us to this level and even this level the amount of FIAT (when one sells) is not that large, in comparison what can happen if CC enter next phase of evolution, I am observing VC (venture capital) money in some unrelated CC companies, they will drive the rest

centralized mining is indeed a problem for BTC... here is the thing with VERT it is so agile that it can adjust algorithm and fork (again) and render centralized mining useless again, while at the same time continue distribution at lower difficulty level, maybe this is swhy an investor(s) made their move

have a great Sunday!
legendary
"as always i'm a couple of years ahead"

AHAAAHAHAHA I love those big "I am" statements. So boastful, they always crack me up the most! Thank-you for bringing laughter into my life. **giggles**
Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

funny, weeell without bitcoin one could not purchase vertcoin  Cool overall fantastic moves as of late

This statement is falsified with a fiat market easily. Maybe one day you can only buy Bitcoin with Vertcoin (once btc has only antique collectors value due to no defensibility of its centralized network. When Bitcoin has only a few nodes it's ddosed out of existance easily - and that's the trend)

... as always i'm a couple of years ahead ... VTC good as gold. Pumping it was a smart move.
Activity: 185
I am trying to mine Vertcoin using the P2Pool locally and I am getting error messages that "Bitcoin it too old.  Upgrade to .5".  I am being disconnected and banned for bad behavior.  
j0
Elaborate on the part in bold. Also, where are you getting this message from? Where are you being disconnected from, the p2pool?
As for the hardware errors, most probably a setting issue. Have you tried mining on a regular pool, just to see if you have any other related issues?
where she will go , up or down , or stay stable .

Sorry I will try to be more precise.  I am trying to run  p2pool-lyra2RE-WIN32 (run_p2pool.exe) on my local machine where I run my Vertcoin wallet.  It starts up and then I start getting error messages thrown -  command window where the p2pool program is running.  I am running 9.0.2 wallet (qt), as I said, on the same machine.  Because this does not work, I tried mining on the p2pool nodes that are linked to from the Vertcoin.org website.  I picked a node in Canada (Network 1) and its works  but I get anywhere from 15% to 40% rejects and no hardware errors.  So I switched to another node in the US but on that node I get thousands of hardware errors running the same program and settings as I use for the node in Canada.

I have tried mining on give-me-coins.com and everything works fine but I did not to add more hashrate to an already good sized pool.  I was hoping to solve these other problems with the P2Pool mining if possible.

Thanks again.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010

funny, weeell without bitcoin one could not purchase vertcoin  Cool overall fantastic moves as of late
Pages:
Jump to: