Author

Topic: Vertcoin - 1 | ASIC - 0 | Lyra2RE | Decentralised | GPU Mineable | Open Source - page 102. (Read 415431 times)

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
VTC is up from 2500 satoshi to 60,000 satoshi. It's time to sell it.
Take your profit and enjoy it. Don't buy it again unless you want to become a bagholder.

not selling even a single unit, but thanks for advice

I have cashed out temporarily because I feel the price is artificially high at the moment and if it does go up I have a hell of a lot of buffer space afforded to me from the recent price rise to buy back in if need be  but I refuse to let these savvy market manipulators steal my Vert. Verters who have had the conviction to hold all this time know better than to heed the warnings of doomsayers. If you are not secure in your reasons or actions you really should not be trading CC.

well said, I usually accumulate (across all CC) very rarely sell, VERT is one of those coins that has potential to go much higher ,it is just a stable also word is "nice" coin,.. the 'nice" is hard to explain  Cool

also, VERT market cap is not really that big, it is not like one would make a killing top 50 is sitting on large FIAT they would have unloaded by now.. but what if they could later on for 10 x the value now... that would be depressing for them

VERT also is teaching us a lesson.. from 0.01 0.13 ... that swing was tremendous.. it says something about CC in general..

my sentiment ? hold
Activity: 81
Merit: 1002
It was only the wind.
You noobs are going to be taken for a ride when this pump is over. I feel bad for anyone buying these highs thinking it's magically going to gain traction again. Such overextended, much downside. Wow.

sad to say, but it's this kind of people that made all the altcoins possible; i.e. nobody buys = no coins
now you could say that we don't need all those altcoins... still they are important for innovation, imho.

So what changed from last week till now to justify over a 1000% move? With no fundamental backdrop, it's a clear-as-day P&D. Justify it however you want, but people buying these highs are going to be holding heavy bags when it deflates.
Are you concerned for those people, that you think will end up holding these "heavy bags"? You don't sound like a caring person..

He is taking the time to warn people. What else would you expect of him?
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Take your profit and enjoy it. Don't buy it again unless you want to become a bagholder.

I have cashed out temporarily because I feel the price is artificially high at the moment and if it does go up I have a hell of a lot of buffer space afforded to me from the recent price rise to buy back in if need be  but I refuse to let these savvy market manipulators steal my Vert. Verters who have had the conviction to hold all this time know better than to heed the warnings of doomsayers. If you are not secure in your reasons or actions you really should not be trading CC.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Vertcoin now on Shapeshift!!

https://shapeshift.io/

Yes good news, this also mean you can now pay in VTC Vertcoin on the 3D printing webstore www.ISG3D.com!

https://twitter.com/ISG3D/status/604340353458659328

Activity: 225
Merit: 100
i remember VTC from last year, this was always a good coin, not scam.
Activity: 876
Merit: 500
AikaPool admin
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
Why not adding my miner to the OP (see my signature)?

I'm sure if you pm jamesl22 he should add it (I think he has the access).

I'll update the thread on thisisvtc.com with this information.

By the way - any chance you can optimize the tpruvot CPU miner at all?

Thanks!
I'll have a look at the cpu miner as soon as I have some free time.
Activity: 98
but when i change the new wallet it seem that not working yet!
more info on that please. Simple troubleshooting would be nice, error messages, screenshots of issue, shit like that
Activity: 266
Hi guys, could you help me please!
I have backup  my verticoin wallet , today i tried with new wallet but when i change the new wallet it seem that not working yet! anyone could help me? thanks!
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

I'm sure if you pm jamesl22 he should add it (I think he has the access).

I'll update the thread on thisisvtc.com with this information.

By the way - any chance you can optimize the tpruvot CPU miner at all?

Could someone translate the sentence that mentions Bushido doing something before the pump that might just be a coincedence?Huh Google really didn't translate that part well at all.

Thanks

Bushido logged into BCT as user "Vertcoin" (https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/vertcoin-210737) on May 16th just before the rise, but this could be pure coincidence.

Thanks for that.

The Dragon will soon be awake so if China is behind the rise maybe we will see another round shortly. Are people continuing to hold?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Vertcoin have long time project plan, is decentralized, using Lyra2Re and GPU for mining, fast transactions and secure way of trades, i think will be difficult to think even to ignore it. Crypto currency market have already high strong competition and that's why, the most affordable worth currency will get stable place and grow high.
legendary
Activity: 984
Merit: 1000

Could someone translate the sentence that mentions Bushido doing something before the pump that might just be a coincedence?Huh Google really didn't translate that part well at all.

Thanks

Bushido logged into BCT as user "Vertcoin" (https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/vertcoin-210737) on May 16th just before the rise, but this could be pure coincidence.

Bushido isn't really involved in Vertcoin any more.

I know. But he is behind the nic "vertcoin", isn`t he? It was more of a joke, but it still is a funny coincidence to see that his last activity was just before the +1000% rise.
Activity: 392

Thanks

Bushido isn't really involved in Vertcoin any more.
legendary
Activity: 984
Merit: 1000

Thanks

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
Jump to: