Pages:
Author

Topic: Vertcoin [VTC][ANN] Segwit Activated | ASIC Resistant Decentralized GPU Mining - page 62. (Read 201419 times)

legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000
Will UASF still go ahead?
If SegWit is activated before May 31st then it won't mean anything

I'm waiting for this fact but How long this fact will happen? Dev needs more plans to promote this project to crypto community.
the potential of this project is high and The price is quite good to get more cheap coins.
While waiting for new actions from Dev , Just buy and hold this coin for a while .

Since two days segwit is above 75%. How long does the activation take place? I also got vertcoin on poloniex, if segwit activation happens something to my coins?

It's not just above 75% at some point.  It has to be above 75% when the activation period ends.  So after 2016 block, if 75% of them signal SegWit.  Then it will lock in.  Then after another 2016 blocks (grace period) it will activate. 

We are currently a little over 50% through the period and SegWit is 84.41%.  Based on the current numbers we just need 63% of the remaining blocks to lock it in. 
Activity: 24
Merit: 0

I'm waiting for this fact but How long this fact will happen? Dev needs more plans to promote this project to crypto community.
the potential of this project is high and The price is quite good to get more cheap coins.
While waiting for new actions from Dev , Just buy and hold this coin for a while .

Since two days segwit is above 75%. How long does the activation take place? I also got vertcoin on poloniex, if segwit activation happens something to my coins?
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
The World’s First Blockchain Core

Activity: 241
Merit: 100
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
Activity: 11
Please tell me whether to buy now the coin and whether the pump?  Smiley

Buy now or cry later Smiley

We will see 0.00019x and more soon Smiley
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
Shine Like The Sun
Please tell me whether to buy now the coin and whether the pump?  Smiley

Buy now or cry later Smiley
Activity: 498
I mined vertcoin few years ago and support vertcoin community but unfortunatly only pump and dump mecanism appeared to this coin...

With the supply of this coin must be atlest 0.0001 BTC or more ..
Well soon we will see this price in upcoming days
Activity: 140
I mined vertcoin few years ago and support vertcoin community but unfortunatly only pump and dump mecanism appeared to this coin...
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
Where was ethereum e tal when vert was promising. All we had over the years were just promises! Nothing is going to happen to this shit. I am in vert for more than 3 fucking years, yet nothing
Activity: 56
Vertcoin we wait ico him, please also add exchange to Eth wallet because it is easier, and also add social media that support project to be known by many people, so later at launching ICO many participate in this project. thank you,,succes your project
Activity: 295
waiting for a nice comeback just as LTC did.

It' 4 year old coin.... U can wait about 40 years Smiley. Good luck

It's still on poloniex, and any coin on that exchange can get pumped. They are removing some coins soon, and vertcoin isn't getting removed. They must be keeping it on the exchange for a reason, perhaps because it might have a good comeback.
Activity: 12
71.09% upgraded, no segwit 100.00%?Huh? Shocked Shocked Shocked Grin

VTC no movement since some days.. I think we have good news soon...
 I think VTC should  be in top 50 coin .. in marketcap with this good project ..
All the best Team
Activity: 88
Merit: 10

Activity: 60
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
This Coin is a biggest shit in the world. Dont u thing, vrn has 50% chance to find a block, wiht 20% network !!! SCAM  SCAM SCAM!!!
nowadays, VTC is increasing highly and it's quite stable. Does this segwit make VTC rocket into the sky?
It seems Dev is having a good plan for this project in next months. Just wait and see when it's available.

LTC did well NAV did  now can we see to the VTC to be grow from here ..nice to see if coin grows ..VTC is on the right way
Activity: 168
nowadays, VTC is increasing highly and it's quite stable. Does this segwit make VTC rocket into the sky?
It seems Dev is having a good plan for this project in next months. Just wait and see when it's available.
Activity: 325
upgraded. thx for Segwit push.   I wil try to mine again after 3 years
Pages:
Jump to: