Pages:
Author

Topic: Very soon we will see a new wave of market growth!!! - page 34. (Read 35282 times)

Activity: 415
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
A new round of growth seems to be very difficult, but it is not impossible, because when all crypto becomes cheap, investors and whales are likely to take over the market again!
Activity: 448
Yes you're correct definitely. In the future market would be stable and the altcoins and bitcoins return back its gesture. I also think in the future of bitcoin and ethereum has good value for investors and traders.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
I believe in the cryptocurrency market and believe in its huge potential. Though now and not the best times in the market. But experienced investors understand that this is only a correction of the market, which is a consequence of the significant growth of the market before!  But I think that many newcomers now need support. I wish us all patience! Soon we will see a new wave of growth, there is very little!!! For those who are quite sad reminded that " those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»

I hope that's true what you say. Thank you for the advice you convey to all of us. I am sure of the price bubble that will be achieved by digital currencies this year, especially by bitcoin, etherum, wafes and cardano. I am more convinced that big bubbles will side with the coin I mentioned.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
The market looks very bad and I have lost my expectations for the bull market. If there are no better projects, the encryption market may end in 1 year!
It won't happen as there's already lots of people who are engage with this industry and for sure those people will do things that will enhance the chances of surviving,maybe we do see lots of downfall with this bearish market but soon the bull will rise back and start again new wave of massive growth.
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
I don’t think that soon we will see a new wave and the revival of cryptocurrency .. I think we’ll come to despair more than once because of the course, but the fact that after the black band comes white, I’m sure, we just have to wait .. the market is falling fast , and recovers very hard and slow
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I think so too. This is a difficult time for the entire cryptocurrency market. But I think that with the advent of the new year we will see a better situation and work. The market will fully recover and we will calm down.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Just like you, I believe in the potential of the cryptocurrency market, but what is happening now on it is very discouraging!
Activity: 33
Now the market is indeed crypto in conditions not good for trade. And if seen from touring in crypto, naturally it's a very nice growth. And I think now is the time for investing. By investing in the future and I am sure in the future will get the profit.
Activity: 35
I am unsure if we will see any meaningful growth this side of the near year, i think it is little more than wishful thinking to believe we will go up significantly
Activity: 56
I agree with you and definitely it will definitely big growth in next few days and already going good in developing price.
Activity: 30
Merit: 1
i absoulutely agree with you , the condition of the current market is still correction.
It will moving up again in the few of month. I believe that!
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
The market looks very bad and I have lost my expectations for the bull market. If there are no better projects, the encryption market may end in 1 year!
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
What I think we should have at the back of our mind now is, hope for the best and prepare for the worst. I don't believe I will see BTC at $4k again after hitting $19k within a year, the recovery could take more time than we are anticipating, so it is better we have a side income to help in this time, because we did not just move from bottom to top some things must return to the market, confidence to hold these Coins
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
I think now it is useless to believe or not to believe, we see how the market is changing, the entire community was ready to start new growth and then came the collapse of the market. The market always acts against the crowd, I'm not even going to speculate more on how the market will behave, I will continue to keep their coins and do nothing.
Activity: 308
Of course this is good news, if you will see a new wave of market growth, but when will this happen? we don't know about this because until now I see the market is still the same there has not been a significant increase, but we must remain confident that market growth will occur and just wait for the time to arrive, be patient about this
copper member
Activity: 92
● ● ● CryptoMarketAds &#
Right now, what we are experiencing is more than correction related issues. Most of the investors are panic selling their tokens because of FUD. They treat it as a threat but I consider it as an opportunity to avail in low price. What they didn't see that after the rain the sun shines. Then so as after the dump, another pump comes.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I believe in the cryptocurrency market and believe in its huge potential. Though now and not the best times in the market. But experienced investors understand that this is only a correction of the market, which is a consequence of the significant growth of the market before!  But I think that many newcomers now need support. I wish us all patience! Soon we will see a new wave of growth, there is very little!!! For those who are quite sad reminded that " those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»
of course, that is our aim, to get super rich or just rich, or at least to see some money growth. patience is important, many say, i think hope is on top of the list. this is the only thing that can lead you through darkness
Activity: 420
I can not wait for this situation, because in general it seems to me that only such a situation which today will show another take-off would be really the coolest. But so far nothing is happening and now obviously nothing will happen in the near future.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
I think you are absolutely right! Fluctuations are quiet normal and just part of the deal. Price droppings create opportunities for buyers and patience is the key. Enjoy the ride! Smiley

just loving all this positive energy , this bear time's should be a good opprtunity for us , i send you 4 sM so , so i hope that you use your s merit for the same positive post
Activity: 644
Merit: 111
I agree with every word you say. Sometimes such support is lacking, but we must remember why we are here. It is necessary to look at the graph of any large coin and it becomes clear that you should not worry. After the fall of the necessarily will growth.
Pages:
Jump to: