Pages:
Author

Topic: Very soon we will see a new wave of market growth!!! - page 36. (Read 35282 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
none of us can know exactly what will happen in the future with the cryptocurrency market, we can only believe and hope
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
Well I have already heard about this being said almost everyday saying that the next bull run will start on October and still the bull is not yet seen or maybe it's already dead or just like this statement that very soon we will see a new wave of market growth but still there no sign yet about this growth or whatsoever.

The bull market will come does not mean it's going to happen today or tomorrow, it can be any day from the time the statement was made. Never anticipate too much, else you will always be disappointed and lose faith. Keep holding and never sell your valuable coins for cheap out of desperation. The market will rise again, that is very certain.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
price fluctuations are needed by the market, because each coin needs support to compete, I see the many types of coins or tokens now is a consequence for traders, we think of a strategy so that the current situation benefits us
Activity: 168
I'd love to see this wave of growth, but something tells us that we will not see it
Activity: 182
no need to expect market growth this year, take it easy. growth start only in 2019
Activity: 154
I'm sure of it. those who will wait for growth will be able to earn very well in the future
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
I really hope so my friend
Activity: 753
Merit: 15
mulierum.com
Hopefully. We cannot see how the market will be exactly. However, I also still update the market analysis. They are growing and recovering. However, the numbers are still not significant. They still make some fluctuation in the market. But once more, I do believe that the market will be better soon. I don't think that it will happen in this year. But I think in the next year, about some months later it will be better. So, hopefully.
Activity: 574
For sure there will be a market growth but the real question is when. No one really knows exactly when will it happen. The market has been down for a long time now because its been correcting and adjusting itself from the last huge wave that happen last year. Right now, bitcoin hits below 6000$ and it shows no sign of uprising. I think it will take a little more time.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
I hope I will see new waves in market. New waves will possible to happen in the next year 2019 and Most of the people on that. Last quarter of this year Im expecting price recover but for now low percentage is possible to happen and I hope it will increase even not this yewr but next yewr is okay.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
I believe in the cryptocurrency market and believe in its huge potential. Though now and not the best times in the market. But experienced investors understand that this is only a correction of the market, which is a consequence of the significant growth of the market before!  But I think that many newcomers now need support. I wish us all patience! Soon we will see a new wave of growth, there is very little!!! For those who are quite sad reminded that " those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»
I agree with your optimism too. That time is very near. We should just all endure this shaky period the market is in. After now, things will be stable.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I am in wait for a new wave of market growth. Hope the electronics market will come back in the fastest time. The bitcoin price is pushed back up high. If that does not happen I have to accept the loss and give up everything.
Activity: 644
Merit: 111
I join you in your words. I also believe in the early growth of crypto. However, there are different conflicting opinions on this matter. I met very pessimistic thoughts, which were supported by certain arguments. This opinion is also the place to be. It proves that we can't know for sure. The situation may be different. We may not really see growth soon, but I still hope for the best.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 101
The next bullish is the most awaited moment for everyone in the cryptocurrency market. The bullish market that occurred in December last year was very unexpected and hopefully it will happen again in December this year, I really hope for that.  Smiley
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
very soon  Undecided
I think that it’s not at all soon, but next year, and even most likely not at the beginning of next year but to the middle and beyond
forecasts are not as optimistic as the title of this post
It's probably in a few years and not next year. I predict the bullish will come again after all of these drama will have ended. So far, the fork coin was destroying crypto right now. due to the greedy politician and that makes a lot of people are loosing their money instantly.
Activity: 602
We do not know when the bear market end and we have to stay positive and patient . The market needs new investors.
With institutional investors entering the market it can rise  x 10 in short period. But  big capital is still waiting on the sidelines.
Activity: 429
I believe so much! And if that should happen i will ever be the happiest person .we are waiting for the wave to take place any time so.
Activity: 235
Merit: 40
In December, Bakkt will start doing futures with crypto as I know. It can affect btc really nicely and we can see a market growth. Sure. But I don't think this will be the bullrun we are expecting for. This will be just a little upwards trend.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
This is quite inspirational and to be candid with your many people has quit, some started this journey after me and they already quit before me, I always say to my friends that I would be here till the end and when I say that, I believe that I would be here forever because I know that Crypto would last forever.

Thats the spirit!  Grin Crypto now are experiencing a rough sailing journey but we know it always recover after the storm. All of us in crypto are expecting a bullrun this year ends or early next year and I hope  thats what @TS are emphasizing , the new wave of market growth. For just relax or cut  your losses and buy back at lower price if you can.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
Yes, true. As the market is only declining from the last few months, every one is thinking about its end. But no one understands the fact that always after declining for a period, CRYPTOCURRENCY market has shown a great growth. So this time too it will be the same.
Pages:
Jump to: