Pages:
Author

Topic: Very soon we will see a new wave of market growth!!! - page 38. (Read 35282 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 42
I support your opinion. Technology is evolving, more and more people are becoming interested in this technology, there will be no doubt that the market will grow in the near future. We must believe and be patient.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
I think market will continue stable at nowaday price, bull not coming this year, i believe it, but i hope next year crypto will hit new all time high, too many drama in crypto world this year
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
How many times have I heard about it, but I never saw anything good and probably will not see cryptocurrency, because the cryptocurrency market is falling today and the demand for cryptocurrency is also not very high today as we would like.
But you see that people’s hope is still alive, they continue to believe and talk about it every day. But only from words, the situation, unfortunately, will not change.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
Very soon indeed! The market will not always remain in the slump. It will eventually shoot up one of these days. Maybe even sooner than we expect. We just need to extend our patience and let the market go thru the process of recovery.
i hope the market recovery will happen soon.
i also thought it was impossible for the market to keep going down, but saw many people panicking. i think the next few days will continue to decline.

hopefully there is good news from Crypto to prevent further falling market prices.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
In past 2 years most ICO come out to compete with bitcoin even if the idea is not same like in privacy coin e.g ethereum. Now the coins only come to occupy a place on the coinmarketcap list even when the volume trade is such a shamble. Obviously none of them can compete with bitcoin but why cant they thrive to fulfill the roadmap, find a place in the crypto market and grow steady. The trend is not pleasing to watch and may be longer into 2019/20
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
It is hard to believe in the growth of the market when you see another fall. After a long stagnation of the market, I wanted to believe that growth would take place, but precisely because most of us were waiting for growth and a decline had taken place, the market does not move beyond the opinion of the majority, now the last kopeks will be shaken out from traders and when everyone sells their tokens, the market will turn around.
Activity: 350
Very soon indeed! The market will not always remain in the slump. It will eventually shoot up one of these days. Maybe even sooner than we expect. We just need to extend our patience and let the market go thru the process of recovery.
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
I really want to believe that the market will change and expand its vector in the direction of the bulls, the main thing is that the waves of its vibrations should gain the necessary height, and this depends on trust in the market, which scammers undermine!
Merit: 13
I believe in the cryptocurrency market and believe in its huge potential. Though now and not the best times in the market. But experienced investors understand that this is only a correction of the market, which is a consequence of the significant growth of the market before!  But I think that many newcomers now need support. I wish us all patience! Soon we will see a new wave of growth, there is very little!!! For those who are quite sad reminded that " those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»

Nobody knows for sure when will be the next bull run will come but there is a higher percentage that it will really come regardless of the time.
For me, i am holding on to my positions right now and waiting for the next unsustainable parabolic move to liquidate all of my cryptos and wait for the crash again to buy back using 50% of the profit.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Soon when? When do we see a new wave of growth in the electronic money market? I was eagerly waiting for the price of electronic coins to rise. But perhaps not everything was as expected. Bitcoin still stands.
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
I believe in the cryptocurrency market and believe in its huge potential. Though now and not the best times in the market. But experienced investors understand that this is only a correction of the market, which is a consequence of the significant growth of the market before!  But I think that many newcomers now need support. I wish us all patience! Soon we will see a new wave of growth, there is very little!!! For those who are quite sad reminded that " those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»

Agree. There is still a good chance that the market will go up. Crypto will soon be stabilized and come back to its original value. We just have to continue believing and have patience.
The market will grow, it is only a matter of time, but unfortunately it seems that it will take a lot longer than we originally thought.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Absoltely agree.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0

Agree. There is still a good chance that the market will go up. Crypto will soon be stabilized and come back to its original value. We just have to continue believing and have patience.
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
How many times have I heard about it, but I never saw anything good and probably will not see cryptocurrency, because the cryptocurrency market is falling today and the demand for cryptocurrency is also not very high today as we would like.
There are difficult times on the market, it remains for us to wait for the market to start growing and the situation will change. Cryptocurrencies will be in demand again.
Activity: 262
Every time the market grows, everyone perceives it as an everyday occurrence. But as soon as the market turns red, alarmists get out and create a million topics about the fall of the market, the death of cryptocurrency and other rubbish. And so not the first year. It speaks about the stability of drops, as well as on any stock exchange.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
Yeah, it will happen soon. We don't even have a space to fall more.
180 bln market cap is too low for crypto, so there is a big opportunity to make profit
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
https://temco.io
We will see this growth. But not all. Someone has already passed the nerves, someone is on the verge of selling all their assets. Judging by the posts, that is how it is
Activity: 210
www.icovo.co/
So, in my opinion those waves would to change every day in the market. You just don't know what would be tomorrow.
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
Even though thw market keeps being beaten even right now, I still believe in it. When people don't expect it, there will be a new wave of market growth.

I think the growth may well begin by the end of the year, the whole December the market will stagnate and fall, but by the new year, I am sure, the big players will begin their manipulations, which will lead to frantic growth.
I watching on the market and don’t worry in principle. I’m sure that cryptocurrency will grow further. But now the rate has started to fall, but it’s likely that at the end of this year or early next there will be a huge increase in cryptocurrency.In the direction of cryptocurrency look large venture capital funds and large businessmen and companies as well as entire states.Therefore, I have no doubt that growth will necessarily be.
Pages:
Jump to: