Pages:
Author

Topic: Very soon we will see a new wave of market growth!!! - page 35. (Read 35282 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 2
I believe in the cryptocurrency market and believe in its huge potential. Though now and not the best times in the market. But experienced investors understand that this is only a correction of the market, which is a consequence of the significant growth of the market before!  But I think that many newcomers now need support. I wish us all patience! Soon we will see a new wave of growth, there is very little!!! For those who are quite sad reminded that " those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»

I still hoping for a market growth to happen , just like last year where the good things happen  . Patience is the key here in this industry.  I know that maybe next year everything goes normal for all of us. 
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
I think that now we can expect the growth of the cryptocurrency market, as the drawdown that was in November, I think it should have happened and was quite predictable. It's like a ritual before the end of the year.
Activity: 277
Merit: 10
I think you are absolutely right! Fluctuations are quiet normal and just part of the deal. Price droppings create opportunities for buyers and patience is the key. Enjoy the ride! Smiley
Activity: 406
I am very optimistic too that the market will grow soon. We should not let the price drop get the best of us. We should still be patience. And wait until the bull run comes.
Activity: 229
Merit: 11
I have hope for Christmass. Otherwise, we have to wait till 2020 Sad
copper member
Activity: 362
Merit: 1
I believe in the cryptocurrency market and believe in its huge potential. Though now and not the best times in the market. But experienced investors understand that this is only a correction of the market, which is a consequence of the significant growth of the market before!  But I think that many newcomers now need support. I wish us all patience! Soon we will see a new wave of growth, there is very little!!! For those who are quite sad reminded that " those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»

Hopefully yes we can see the new wave soon. Current situation is normal in crypto. Believing is what keeps us going. We will continue the hard work and harvest later.
Yes, just being positive, here in crypto because anytime there will be a chances to be growth in higher price and usually it, can bring us higher returne of profit. I believe it's already comes closer so just be patience and keep it up.
Merit: 11

Hopefully yes we can see the new wave soon. Current situation is normal in crypto. Believing is what keeps us going. We will continue the hard work and harvest later.
Activity: 264
TEMCO
I believed you... To be honest, the time limits are different for everyone, so I will not argue that growth will begin quite soon, although it is quite soon - it is five years.
Patience is the key here, this is just normal market circle,  something like this was definitely needed for a healthy and steady future growth. So if you haven’t sold near the top there is no point in selling now. All we can do is just be patient now and wait for better time to come, and yes it will come. I’m here for a long term so just trying to accumulate as much as possible in this bear market.
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
The longer the market falls, the greater the chance that the market will soon begin to grow. I think that the market has fallen in price very much. I hope to see growth in December of this year.
Activity: 333
Merit: 14
I have some doubts that we will see the bullish market till the end of the year. I hope we will see the new wave in 2019, but if not, we will lose a lot of our audience, because people are slowly tired of waiting.

Agree that the increase of the crypto currency market will not happen this year, may be we will see it the next year, and not earlier than in spring it seems to me. Of course it will shorten the amount of crypto people but such waves of changes on the crypto market are usual thing and does not happen for the first time.
Activity: 378
I have some doubts that we will see the bullish market till the end of the year. I hope we will see the new wave in 2019, but if not, we will lose a lot of our audience, because people are slowly tired of waiting.
RBF
Activity: 212
Merit: 114
I would like to agree with you on the development of the crypto market, but the reality is very bleak. BTC is downgraded without any brakes. According to technical analysis, the BTC could reach 2k $, and if that happens it may take 2 years after the market recovers. It may not be a good time to enter the market.
Activity: 392
It will be in this year so the time is close to be over and it is necessary to put all strengths on this jump of the cryptocurrency market. Analyzing of this deal must be done in the another case losses will be very big and it is easier to analyze it now and to make a decision what will you do when the market will has been increased.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Many people want to get rich quickly. The charm of cryptocurrency is officially here, and I don't think the market doesn't have to wait too long to rise again. We will wait and see.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
I am waiting for this moment more than my salary every month, because I think that if such a wave starts, I will also be able to make very good money on it, but you understand what everyone thinks about it. Now it turns out that people just do nothing to promote projects.
Activity: 284
The Exchange for EOS Community
The next bullish is the most awaited moment for everyone in the cryptocurrency market. The bullish market that occurred in December last year was very unexpected and hopefully it will happen again in December this year, I really hope for that.  Smiley

i do hope the same! december is where money is most spend through out the year. the mass adaption of cryptocurrency knowledge may be the trigger of the bull run thsis year end.
Activity: 378
A new wave of crypto market growth will begin in December. Before that, all cryptocurrencies will fall. The best solution would be to withdraw funds to fiat during this difficult period of instability in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 574

Yes, many people understand that this is just a protracted correction and sooner or later everything will change dramatically. But there is a small problem, I want to eat today, and not in a year or even two years. That's what people worry about.
Activity: 449
swordking
We don't know what exactly will happen in future but everybody is hoping the market will recover soon. And bull run will come. But time will tell us what will exactly happen do just wait for it.
Pages:
Jump to: