Pages:
Author

Topic: Very soon we will see a new wave of market growth!!! - page 6. (Read 35256 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 1
Last year was not the best for most cryptotraders and investors. We have heard many pessimistic and optimistic forecasts. Many have left but a huge part of crypto enthusiasts remained who are confident that this year will open up new opportunities for cryptocurrency. And since I'm also here, I'm sure that the market will start recovering very soon.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 5
I have to admit that I joined the Cryptocurrency space quite late and the tale of better days is like a story to me but I hope that even if I didn't experience the last one, I would experience the next one.
Activity: 126
I believe in the cryptocurrency market and believe in its huge potential. Though now and not the best times in the market. But experienced investors understand that this is only a correction of the market, which is a consequence of the significant growth of the market before!  But I think that many newcomers now need support. I wish us all patience! Soon we will see a new wave of growth, there is very little!!! For those who are quite sad reminded that " those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»
The cryptocurrency market will certainly have a new bullish trend, but just when it will be unknown to anyone, but I believe that by the end of 2019 we can see growth . and of course you need to look at bitcoin if it goes up you can safely take and altcoins
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
Whatever happens in the future, each of us must understand that there may be no growth. Yes, the market is cyclical, but these cycles can have completely different amplitudes, since the market is very young. And the next round of growth can be much weaker than the previous one.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 254
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
I have a different view on this.Because I am a bit pessimistic about this market.It will also go through the next round of declines.Now in the bear market, the market is still in a downward trend.
No, the market has now ended the downtrend cycle and is starting to uptrend and we can fully expect the bull market like 2017 will repeat. Price of BTC and altcoin is growing strongly, you should not be too pessimistic about this market
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
I have a different view on this.Because I am a bit pessimistic about this market.It will also go through the next round of declines.Now in the bear market, the market is still in a downward trend.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
IMO Exchange - Customer First.
What we need right now is projects that would interact with the real world like those gambling d'Apps on the EOS blockchain, I heard that one of them has had over $250m played on the platform, if we can have those kinds of things in every aspect of life, people would come in contact with Cryptocurrencies and this would bring an influx of people and the good days we know.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
I also believe in Cryptocurrencies and the blockchain technology it is built upon, things might not be pretty right now when it comes to the market conditions but it can only get better from this point, all we have to do is believe.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
Let's forget the price, just focus on what cryptocurrency and blockchain have been achieved in the past time and maybe you will see many positive things from there

you are right! the community should start looking deep on what cryptocurrency and blockchain technology achieve for the past few years and you will notice that our future is bright with these modern technologies.
Activity: 346
Merit: 10
ASSETSPLIT ICO
All investors every day say that there will be a growth in the crypto market, but unfortunately nothing happens, and everything will happen when no one has to wait for anything.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Let's forget the price, just focus on what cryptocurrency and blockchain have been achieved in the past time and maybe you will see many positive things from there
Activity: 210
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
That is exactly what majority of us are holding into  a positive mindset and then wait patiently for new wave of market but also we need to be prepared to receive the new wave by investing in more good cheap altcoins
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
for the past years . crypto market make a big impact in todays trading. on the first glace who would have taught that trading digitally would be possible with the using of highly encrypted methods/ways.
Crypto currencies and blockchain were created using technological developments and times and maybe the future development will be even more advanced and more advanced.
Activity: 21
I believe in the cryptocurrency market and believe in its huge potential. Though now and not the best times in the market. But experienced investors understand that this is only a correction of the market, which is a consequence of the significant growth of the market before!  But I think that many newcomers now need support. I wish us all patience! Soon we will see a new wave of growth, there is very little!!! For those who are quite sad reminded that " those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»
I am happy for you and just as you believe that cryptocurrency will grow and everything will be fine. But what makes you think that this will happen soon. This can happen both tomorrow and in a year. You can not make hasty conclusions just because you believe it.
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
How often do I hear this statement but nothing has been happening for more than a year. Can you imagine how many people are waiting? Very long and hope that a miracle will happen and Bitcoin will fly again. I wonder when it will be, but I know that no one in the world knows this.
How many people, so many opinions on this matter, so far all such optimistic forecasts ended in nothing, I think this forecast is empty, I doubt that before 2020 there will be growth
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
Of course, if the price of crypto falls, then after the falls there will be an increase. We are all waiting for the growth of crypto and hope for it, but I do not think that we will see a mad growth again as in 2017, no.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
How often do I hear this statement but nothing has been happening for more than a year. Can you imagine how many people are waiting? Very long and hope that a miracle will happen and Bitcoin will fly again. I wonder when it will be, but I know that no one in the world knows this.
Activity: 129
50% that the market will go up or down. We never can predict the future.
Activity: 420
there are no negative forecasts, but there are no positive forecasts either. There are so far positive assumptions and forecasts! Judging by these forecasts, the growth should come to us soon and it will be very large. And when will this growth or will at all no one accurately not says
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
We are all hoping to see a new waves of the market growth, many of us have been here for sometime now but we miss out of the 2017 bull run, hoping to be part of the one coming.
Pages:
Jump to: