Pages:
Author

Topic: Very soon we will see a new wave of market growth!!! - page 9. (Read 35256 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 1
For sure 2019 is the year of higher hopes  and we expect a great turn around. Patience is the key here without it we will still make decisions that might make us lose a lot. So lets all wait for the turn around.
This year will largely determine the future of the cryptocurrency market.Of course, the lack of agreement in the US government make their adjustments, but I think that in any case we will know the results of the launch of the Bakkt platform and the possible approval of bitcoin-ETF.
Ah I think can of course be and the negative news still , but in long term of course I expect and many await growth to 2020
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I believe in the cryptocurrency market and believe in its huge potential. Though now and not the best times in the market. But experienced investors understand that this is only a correction of the market, which is a consequence of the significant growth of the market before!  But I think that many newcomers now need support. I wish us all patience! Soon we will see a new wave of growth, there is very little!!! For those who are quite sad reminded that " those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»
I fully agree with Your opinion, the cryptocurrency market is really the direction in which you should believe and move forward with its development. I believe that when the market more or less recovers and becomes more popular, there will be really promising and successful projects with which it will be possible to work and earn good money. It's just a matter of time.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
hope it goes well! This prediction is what people wait for to be real, right? We've seen some projects goes well yet others ruined.
Activity: 420
For sure 2019 is the year of higher hopes  and we expect a great turn around. Patience is the key here without it we will still make decisions that might make us lose a lot. So lets all wait for the turn around.
This year will largely determine the future of the cryptocurrency market.Of course, the lack of agreement in the US government make their adjustments, but I think that in any case we will know the results of the launch of the Bakkt platform and the possible approval of bitcoin-ETF.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
We cant predict the market when will be go green or red but for me this is good time to buy altcoins right now because the price is to cheap and hold it for a long term.
actually predictions can be made by anyone but the problem is very difficult to make accurate predictions
and regarding bitcoin, I agree with you because now the price of cheap bitcoin while its potential to return has a very high price, so now is a good opportunity to buy it because if we want to hold it back, then one day we will get a lot of profit
It's so difficult to gain accurate on this market while at the same time you know that there was a lot of unpredictable things in the cryptocurrency. Just try to make sure we do our research to make sure we will not follow the bad prediction. the opportunity will always come when the market gets a lot of bearish trend.
Activity: 272
Merit: 10
Easy Digital Payment for the Future
We cant predict the market when will be go green or red but for me this is good time to buy altcoins right now because the price is to cheap and hold it for a long term.
actually predictions can be made by anyone but the problem is very difficult to make accurate predictions
and regarding bitcoin, I agree with you because now the price of cheap bitcoin while its potential to return has a very high price, so now is a good opportunity to buy it because if we want to hold it back, then one day we will get a lot of profit
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
Activity: 378
A new big wave will definitely happen, but it's still very difficult to predict. Seeing the current situation, it certainly still had high hopes for the pumping crypto market. We must remain patient and take advantage of this very low market price condition to buy coins.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
I agree now a very low price of some altcoins , I think that some need not take coins it is better to take not yet industry !
Yes altcoins are now many at the bottom , and I also think that take some of the coins very well, Especially you can take for long-term top coins and wait for the bull market!
Almost all altcoins are swimming in the deep levels without exceptions. Long term investing is all about managing risks with planned strategy. In crypto trading i suggest to make a basket with top 200 coins/tokens for better return on investment.
Activity: 406
I agree now a very low price of some altcoins , I think that some need not take coins it is better to take not yet industry !
Yes altcoins are now many at the bottom , and I also think that take some of the coins very well, Especially you can take for long-term top coins and wait for the bull market!
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
because crypto is basically unpredictable and price movements occur very fast, it's better now to take advantage now to buy potential
coins at low prices and hold them for the long term, bullrun will definitely happen so be patient and take advantage of all the moments
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
Well, now I also see the last stage of the fall, and soon of course there will be a new growth , I think this can not be avoided since the market is more and more like people, especially those who want to bring something new to the cryptocurrency market

All they say is that soon there will be growth, and they have been saying for a whole year and you will continue to say that. And then after 3 years, there will be a growth and you say: Well, I told you there will be growth, I was right, right?  Grin
Activity: 336
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
Well, now I also see the last stage of the fall, and soon of course there will be a new growth , I think this can not be avoided since the market is more and more like people, especially those who want to bring something new to the cryptocurrency market
Activity: 308
It seems to me that you are right and we will still see strong growth, but I doubt that this will happen soon, most likely not before 2020)
Activity: 1050
Merit: 269
This a very good thread that inspires all of us to look forward to something better. It is true that we should be positive on what we do because the opposite of the bear season is the harvest season. When the correction of the market ends, we will eventually feel the growth. So we should continue on sowing and sowing then when the reaping season will come, we have so many fruits to harvest. Just continue fighting guys!
Activity: 406
I think that if the market starts to grow, only after it falls to the bottom and since I am guided by Bitcoin, I think that the bottom will come when the price of Bitcoin will be less than 2500 dollars.

I also think that the price of bitcoin will go below 2500, the market is not really showing a bullish trend and I think that the price is likely to fall to 1800 and then just wait for the trend
Activity: 420
I think that if the market starts to grow, only after it falls to the bottom and since I am guided by Bitcoin, I think that the bottom will come when the price of Bitcoin will be less than 2500 dollars.

The most interesting is that at every major decline bitcoin-each time predicting a new low...Yes, the cost of bitcoin may fall below, but this does not mean that there will be a bottom and hardly anyone knows.This market with a lot of unknowns and while it is beneficial to someone that the cost was so low-we will continue to see such prices...
Activity: 104
I believe in the cryptocurrency market and believe in its huge potential. Though now and not the best times in the market. But experienced investors understand that this is only a correction of the market, which is a consequence of the significant growth of the market before!  But I think that many newcomers now need support. I wish us all patience! Soon we will see a new wave of growth, there is very little!!! For those who are quite sad reminded that " those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»
yeah, in the past year prices fell very much and it was almost difficult to look up. Until arriving in 2019 the price remains the same. Sometimes there is an increase but it's only a small wave. Now this might be the right time to invest, some people also think this is the end of crypto.
Activity: 462
Activity: 770
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Why do you think that the price will not go lower? I think that now the price is not the best. I am sure we will see a price lower than 3000 dollars for Bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: