Pages:
Author

Topic: Very soon we will see a new wave of market growth!!! - page 10. (Read 35256 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 100
i don't think we will see it this year i mean in 2019 but we can see a new wave of tokens securities token that some of them will change the world forever good luck for all Smiley
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
I believe in the cryptocurrency market and believe in its huge potential. Though now and not the best times in the market. But experienced investors understand that this is only a correction of the market, which is a consequence of the significant growth of the market before!  But I think that many newcomers now need support. I wish us all patience! Soon we will see a new wave of growth, there is very little!!! For those who are quite sad reminded that " those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»
Everyone would expect this to happen again. But, I think many people feel tired at the end of 2018 because the price of coins fell and continued to fall and made some people decide to go with the losses they got. But, I myself chose to survive and hope that all will recover and increase. So, for now, I just keep watching the market developments and start compiling a number of steps that I will take in the future.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
We cant predict the market when will be go green or red but for me this is good time to buy altcoins right now because the price is to cheap and hold it for a long term.
I also like that it is better to be patient to wait until the market experiences a big wave, because all of our predictions have not come true because crypto and the market are very difficult to predict
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
We cant predict the market when will be go green or red but for me this is good time to buy altcoins right now because the price is to cheap and hold it for a long term.
I agree now a very low price of some altcoins , I think that some need not take coins it is better to take not yet industry !
Activity: 278
Merit: 2
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
If you see the price of any crypto currency then you will observe that there is a flow of this price. If the price goes down then after sometime it again grow up. Mainly it's flactuation is too much that's all. But this time the situation is not good enough. Honestly this situation also makes me fearing too much. We all hope for a new era. Let's see what happens.
Activity: 560
It seems to me that today making any predictions is a thankless job. Even a careful analysis of the cryptocurrency market over a long period will not give a real Forecast, which will correspond to reality.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Activity: 406
I think we just entered accumulation phase, and bull market should be just around the corner. We just have to be patient a little while, and try to accumulate as much as possible now. Bear market is actually a great time to buy some more of those projects that are active and you believe in long term. So I'm quite happy with bear market also, but it's time now for bulls to come. We are all early adopters, let's just be patient, we are all going to laugh and all this panic we had in few years.
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Custom Contract Network (CCN)
This has been our hopes and prayers for a while now and this is what we have been waiting for in a long while now, over a year to be precise if my calculations are correct.
Activity: 533
i don't think it is accurate. use the 2013 and 2014 data to speculate on this year's market. market factors have been changing. i think the bull market will come back in a shorter time. Because the market is now more mature.

But give a minimum figure, that is the 3-year gap for Bitcoin and the market can handle the highest price compared to the previous one.
Activity: 932
arcs-chain.com
I am also very optimistic about the future of electronic money, but a wave of growth will not come as soon as you say, this young market needs more time.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
I believe in the cryptocurrency market and believe in its huge potential. Though now and not the best times in the market. But experienced investors understand that this is only a correction of the market, which is a consequence of the significant growth of the market before!  But I think that many newcomers now need support. I wish us all patience! Soon we will see a new wave of growth, there is very little!!! For those who are quite sad reminded that " those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»
The risk of investing in cryptocurrencies is enormous. Most people lost money in 2018, but I believe that only by persisting can we get huge gains.
Activity: 210
Merit: 5
The Future of Security Tokens
i don't think it is accurate. use the 2013 and 2014 data to speculate on this year's market. market factors have been changing. i think the bull market will come back in a shorter time. Because the market is now more mature.
Activity: 249
It is very important when we enter the market with our investments. We have to learn about the technology and the market and to understand that there are market cycles where we have to be very patient and not make quick decisions we could regret later on.

I agree with you, but as this market shows, it can play with us by completely different rules. So you need to be careful and do everything against the crowd, if the crowd says it will grow, then it will not be  Cool
therefore we should not easily believe in the predictions of others who say that in the near future market price movements will grow. an experienced investor certainly faces a market situation like this they can react calmly because this is a normal market price correction that often occurs
Don't be easily influenced by anyone's temptations and don't believe easily, before you find out the truth.
each prediction is not necessarily correct so don't be too sure about someone's predictions. carefully monitor the movements and understand the coins before you choose, so you invest so that the opportunity to make a profit is very possible, unless the market is in a bad condition.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
It is very important when we enter the market with our investments. We have to learn about the technology and the market and to understand that there are market cycles where we have to be very patient and not make quick decisions we could regret later on.

I agree with you, but as this market shows, it can play with us by completely different rules. So you need to be careful and do everything against the crowd, if the crowd says it will grow, then it will not be  Cool
therefore we should not easily believe in the predictions of others who say that in the near future market price movements will grow. an experienced investor certainly faces a market situation like this they can react calmly because this is a normal market price correction that often occurs
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU

Activity: 512
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
The most scary if it does not help us. There is no guarantee that this will cause growth. Too many problems that we struggle with and how we cannot solve.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
I hope so, because there were too much people saying the same during the whole 2018 and as a result we have seen the worst year in the crypto currencies history. Lets just wait for the Bakkt exchange launch and for Ethereum 2.0 update.
Activity: 686
During the year, the volatility of bitcoin has fallen by 98%! Low volatility may indicate a decline in speculative trading and approaching a sharp price movement.
Pages:
Jump to: