Pages:
Author

Topic: Very soon we will see a new wave of market growth!!! - page 7. (Read 35256 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 436
Every day they have been talking about this for many months, but as a result of growth there is not and may not be. You see what happens, the whole cryptocurrency returns to the level where they started from. Therefore, it is not known what will be.

The predictions or will I say guesses no longer work as people think. Most of those signal channels have all closed down because they operate on mere guess. I was a victim of this but am glad I didn't lose so much funds. Nothing is certain in crypto.
in crypto there is nothing that is certain sometimes you get profits and when you get a loss you regret. especially when the market like today is a lot of people who regret getting a loss with their funds
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Every day they have been talking about this for many months, but as a result of growth there is not and may not be. You see what happens, the whole cryptocurrency returns to the level where they started from. Therefore, it is not known what will be.

The predictions or will I say guesses no longer work as people think. Most of those signal channels have all closed down because they operate on mere guess. I was a victim of this but am glad I didn't lose so much funds. Nothing is certain in crypto.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
The crypto industry has got one antagonist that is always spreading fake news and the person is Craig Wright. He has been one of the most influential and controversial persons in our crypto community. He is almost successful in dividing the bitcoin enthusiasts into two by telling people BTC isn't the real bitcoin, Lightning will never happen, and many others. This is a very serious case because those who cannot do their own research will believe him and panic sell which is always causing the negative market sentiment.
Such people are always there even in the crypto world and I don't think that can be eliminated because not everyone will agree and like crypto so as crypto activists we just have to focus and be patient because in the end the antagonist will always lose
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
So far, the situation in the market is not improving. I'm really tired of waiting. But I understand that this is temporary and maybe in a couple of months crypto will start to grow. But you may have to wait a couple of years. I would also like to wish everyone patience, we will certainly wait for growth.
Activity: 788
Yeah, hope we can see the market will have a good fresh money back into a cryptocurrency market. I already have a several currency from 200-500 Rank coinmarketcap waiting for the price up.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
Yes, the market will get recover from this bearish situation as per the time passes. We just have to be more patient about this thing. After a certain time later we can see the growth of the market.
Activity: 714
Many believe that the market will grow again in the future. And with all those arguments I also believe that the crypto market will rise again. For the time being maybe we will wait for the right time. Indeed the crypto market is now still unstable. Prices are still up and down. But that doesn't matter, because all altcoins will definitely experience it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
We all still waiting patiently to see things turn around in the crypto market, though many has lost hope but some of us are still here hoping that things will change.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
I agreed with you when there are still many potential with cryptocurrency. But i think market now is still unpredictable which is many investor still keep their money.
They do, that's why the market is until now very exciting to invest.

Weak hands are slowly exiting in the market because they are afraid of what happen, that 1 year correction last year was big enough for them to leave the market, but those who see the potential of crypto, they will stay here and willing to loss their money just to have a chance to be profitable in case crypto will succeed.
Activity: 415
Merit: 10
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
I agreed with you when there are still many potential with cryptocurrency. But i think market now is still unpredictable which is many investor still keep their money.
In my opinion, investors only hold their money without selling or buying transactions, which makes the market difficult to rise.
so that the action in my opinion is not good because the market is difficult to move because the value in the market is influenced by the number of requests.
but I'm sure Cryptocurrency will grow better because Crypto won't always be like this.
Activity: 295
Activity: 322
Has anyone seen a new wave here?
from the start this thread was made, everyone said soon. but nothing happened until now. Does this mean there will be no change?
You don't expect anything, but if indeed there will be growth this will be very good. but unfortunately crypto isn't that easy. there are many factors that make people dump away their coins.
Changes will be for the better, in this personally, I have no doubt, it's only a matter of time, and in order not to throw out the coins that are soskamilis in this bear market, it is not necessary in the hype because of the low price to buy various stuff, not knowing what the coins expect in the future. I think you need to buy those coins, which do have a perspective and community support. And after the market reversal, they will definitely bring income.
Activity: 821
Volare.network
Has anyone seen a new wave here?
from the start this thread was made, everyone said soon. but nothing happened until now. Does this mean there will be no change?
You don't expect anything, but if indeed there will be growth this will be very good. but unfortunately crypto isn't that easy. there are many factors that make people dump away their coins.
Activity: 602
I have no choice but to support people today who are talking about this, because I simply refuse to believe that people will have the opportunity to simply not work with cryptocurrencies. I am sure that they will be in demand.
Activity: 182
I think this year is the beginning of a rise in market prices, because seeing price developments are now starting to increase, so I also hope this year, a good year for all altcoin price increases.
Activity: 784
Merit: 10
Thank you for your positivity on market's growth. I think some of the investors and traders have motivated by this, they get encouragement and have to pursue their plans for cryptocurrency investments, and also i think the market has to comeback in the future.
Activity: 454
Merit: 13
It all depends on what  people mean by market growth. I'd say we've had hige market growth already in the past 12 months with at least 1000 new crypto coins coming to the market. If that isn't market grwoth then I don't know what is.
Activity: 238
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
I think that all those who have cryptocurrency believe in its huge potential, but growth is unlikely to happen soon!
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
I believe in the cryptocurrency market and believe in its huge potential. Though now and not the best times in the market. But experienced investors understand that this is only a correction of the market, which is a consequence of the significant growth of the market before!  But I think that many newcomers now need support. I wish us all patience! Soon we will see a new wave of growth, there is very little!!! For those who are quite sad reminded that " those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»

I totally agree. If you base the situation on the previous cycle of cryptocurrency, a long dip was experienced before another bullrun. I am hoping that the market situation right now is the dip before the bullrun that everyone is waiting for. Been hodling my cryptos for a long time, hope this year is the time to sell them with gains.
Pages:
Jump to: