Pages:
Author

Topic: VIACOIN ($VIA) is clearly UNDERVALUED - page 5. (Read 8699 times)

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
August 05, 2017, 02:47:40 AM
To every horse, their rider

i think this coin has been dead , it has been a Long time to wait .. I really dont believe premined VIA and it will not be pump up again

Viacoin is still under development. Lightning Network will be launched soon (allowing atomic cross chain transactions) and the devs will start working on Styx protocol after that (click here to read the Styx whitepaper). Viacoin hasn't done a lot of marketing yet but that is about to change. I'm not saying that Viacoin will magically go x100 but there is no doubt that it is currently undervalued.

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
August 05, 2017, 01:25:54 AM

i think this coin has been dead , it has been a Long time to wait .. I really dont believe premined VIA and it will not be pump up again

Another hater has come..  Cheesy

It is not premined and 1 year ago its value = 2-3 cents and at this moment (REALLY CHEAP) 1,28$ aprox.

If you think that is a dead coin there is nothing to do with you   Roll Eyes
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
August 04, 2017, 08:40:54 PM

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
August 04, 2017, 11:36:26 AM
Activity: 196
Merit: 135
Sit back, relax, eat some nachos and have a drink.
August 04, 2017, 11:24:53 AM
Currypto you must bought at the top and panic sell during the global market crash in the past few weeks and that is because you are being such a hater saying no-sense things..

That or you are an useless programmer and you are going vs Romano  Cheesy

BTW VIA went from ~40k to ~52-53k and now is around ~50k. Its not bad and more pumps are coming for sure.

Have a good day

No, I have not bought Via. And it is now 44k. Told you so Smiley

: That was the new commit from the new developer because he started a new branch after he took over. If you would know how to read it you would see that the project has commits dating back to 2014.

Yes those commits are from Bitcoin Core. Show me otherwise. Branches do not suddenly change dates.

Man it's insane how everyone is panicking without providing proof of what they are saying, while I am. Calling me a liar, stupid, mocking me...haha - it will not change what Via is.
Activity: 41
August 04, 2017, 01:48:44 AM
Currypto you must bought at the top and panic sell during the global market crash in the past few weeks and that is because you are being such a hater saying no-sense things..

That or you are an useless programmer and you are going vs Romano  Cheesy

BTW VIA went from ~40k to ~52-53k and now is around ~50k. Its not bad and more pumps are coming for sure.

Have a good day
Activity: 52
August 04, 2017, 01:17:18 AM
Even now we see this Segwit activation pump falling.

sad where you draw your self-recognition from. You gonna repeat those posts know everytime VIA goes down 10%? And then remain silent when it goes up again?

It has gone from 40k to 51k, caused by the segwit activation news.

We will see what happens tomorrow. It is a pump and dump coin...and the pump just happened, so I don't expect to see too much.

And if its not tomorrow, it is the day after tomorrow... or one day after that. Or after that... Dont you realise something about your "One day I will be right"-logic?
August 04, 2017, 01:14:31 AM
- VIA coin one year old - man, your own link proves you wrong, go start learning to read github

https://github.com/viacoin/viacoin/commit/9170045447642850a819d97b5d1728dca1ba86c0

What is the date you see here?

I'm seeing Sept 17 2016.

It is not even 1 year old.

Now please go be useful somewhere else.

New day, new lie (or stupidity) from currypto: That was the new commit from the new developer because he started a new branch after he took over. If you would know how to read it you would see that the project has commits dating back to 2014.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
August 04, 2017, 12:22:33 AM
some of you might not see it but.. with LTC and VIA both having SW the dev working on LN.... maybe the 1st cross chain TX will be VIA/LTC.... think of that for a mo..
August 03, 2017, 11:21:41 PM

sad where you draw your self-recognition from. You gonna repeat those posts know everytime VIA goes down 10%? And then remain silent when it goes up again?

It has gone from 40k to 51k, caused by the segwit activation news.

We will see what happens tomorrow. It is a pump and dump coin...and the pump just happened, so I don't expect to see too much.
August 03, 2017, 11:19:31 PM
- VIA coin one year old - man, your own link proves you wrong, go start learning to read github

https://github.com/viacoin/viacoin/commit/9170045447642850a819d97b5d1728dca1ba86c0

What is the date you see here?

I'm seeing Sept 17 2016.

It is not even 1 year old.

Now please go be useful somewhere else.

VIA a clone of Bitcoin: Of course it is. Nearly every coin out there is (Dash, Stratis, Litecoins, Digibyte, Syscoin, and the list goes on and on - is a clone of bitcoin

Do you see me talking good about those coins? Smiley Nope!
August 03, 2017, 10:58:49 PM

August 03, 2017, 10:54:49 PM
It would be nice if you would read the book "Crypto for newbies" before polishing your ego by talking nonsense and hollering that it is provable truth.
- VIA a clone of Bitcoin: Of course it is. Nearly every coin out there is (Dash, Stratis, Litecoins, Digibyte, Syscoin, and the list goes on and on - is a clone of bitcoin.

So basically your argumentation is: "I dont like sports cars, I will be happy if tmr no one buys sports cars anymore, because trucks are much better. Trucks can load things and sports car not. Sports cars suck guys! Look at me! I am important! I have something to say her in forum while in real life no one cares about me! Trucks are better!".

Pointless.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
August 03, 2017, 09:12:30 PM
segwit.viacoin.org

After Segwit on Viacoin's signal confirmed

Price shoot up from 40K - 51K Right  now
August 03, 2017, 09:02:31 PM
August 03, 2017, 09:01:42 PM
I think the problem with a lot of coins is that they simply change a bit and say they need to be in existence. I really like truly revolutionary coins like ethereum monero or IOTA. They do something really new

Yes exactly. Ethereum and Monero and IOTA are significantly different (although I have more hope in Byteball than IOTA's implementation) from Bitcoin...unlike VIA in this case.

That is why they are worth so much, because they actually offer something new and not just a simple fork.

Can't wait to see VIA fall in the next week and say "told you so".
Well via is pretty unique it's 25x faster then bitcoin it uses merged mining it will support segwit and lightning network and will be anonymous when styx is implemented there are also rumours it will have tumblebit and masternodes. So can you tell me one coin that will have all these?

Via is 25x faster? You've got the numbers and citations to back that shit up? Because it's bullshit. Lets see Via have the same number of transactions and infrastructure. It will perform the exact same as Bitcoin because the dev as made no changes regarding transaction speed! I know, I've looked at the commits!

And what do you know, Bitcoin is using Segwit too! Guess what? Via is actually just using Bitcoin's Segwit code!

Lightning networks are coming too, what's your point?? Via will use Bitcoin's lightning network code too!

Styx is an eternity away. It is just a "goal", there has been zero work done for it.

I am not saying "dump your Via!!", I'm saying Via is literally a Bitcoin clone and offers nothing new. You are free to use the Via fork...but technologically it is inferior since it has to keep up with merging code changes from Bitcoin Core.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
August 03, 2017, 07:34:12 PM
I think the problem with a lot of coins is that they simply change a bit and say they need to be in existence. I really like truly revolutionary coins like ethereum monero or IOTA. They do something really new

Yes exactly. Ethereum and Monero and IOTA are significantly different (although I have more hope in Byteball than IOTA's implementation) from Bitcoin...unlike VIA in this case.

That is why they are worth so much, because they actually offer something new and not just a simple fork.

Well via is pretty unique it's 25x faster then bitcoin it uses merged mining it will support segwit and lightning network and will be anonymous when styx is implemented there are also rumours it will have tumblebit and masternodes. So can you tell me one coin that will have all these?
August 03, 2017, 07:24:56 PM

Activity: 70
August 03, 2017, 05:41:51 PM
Viacoin to the moon!!! Let's hope it hits the 2 dollar mark!!!

I hope it hits the 5-10 dollar mark.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
August 03, 2017, 05:36:18 PM
Viacoin to the moon!!! Let's hope it hits the 2 dollar mark!!!
Pages:
Jump to: