Pages:
Author

Topic: VIACOIN ($VIA) is clearly UNDERVALUED - page 6. (Read 8699 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
August 03, 2017, 04:47:18 PM
Ok, lets see...Bittrex and Polo go up Cheesy
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
August 03, 2017, 04:40:10 PM
I think the problem with a lot of coins is that they simply change a bit and say they need to be in existence. I really like truly revolutionary coins like ethereum monero or IOTA. They do something really new
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
August 03, 2017, 04:23:21 PM
SEGWIT REACHED

Lets go

Any bump in price?
Yep! Like 3% gain in price at the moment
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
August 03, 2017, 04:13:29 PM
SEGWIT REACHED

Lets go

Any bump in price?
Activity: 52
August 03, 2017, 03:31:08 PM
Keep it quiet. I am trying to get more while it is still cheap. Tongue
Activity: 41
August 03, 2017, 03:18:09 PM
SEGWIT REACHED

Lets go
Activity: 196
Merit: 135
Sit back, relax, eat some nachos and have a drink.
August 03, 2017, 03:08:30 PM
I'll help you out here. Here is Otoh posting about his portfolio: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19588935

As you can see, he's a nobody. A nobody who happens to see the potential of Viacoin and supporting the developer.

Like I said, looking forward to seeing your article. I'm sure it will be mind blowing!

Uhh, he got rich off of Bitcoin and has diversified his portfolio. Of course he will invest in anything that's having talk going on. He frickin' added IOTA. As soon as he says a crypto name I bet you see gains within the hour.

Thank you for having the decency of pointing me to some useful information - I really do appreciate it.

Heh, I don't write "mind blowing" articles but I do like to show that a lot of these coins are just fluff, and propose how they can fix themselves (or if they should just off themselves...) and mention if developers are tackling issues day-to-day.

Man don't we all wish we could be Otoh eh? Smiley

As I said earlier, I think it was wrong of me to use the term "scam", but I think pump-and-dump is accurate here. All in all I'm saying do NOT expect VIA to be around in the next 10 years. It is just a Bitcoin fork with minimal changes. Changes like "lets activate Segwit first!!!", which is just to get people riled up.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
August 03, 2017, 02:54:44 PM
I'll help you out here. Here is Otoh posting about his portfolio: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19588935

As you can see, he's a nobody. A nobody who happens to see the potential of Viacoin and supporting the developer.

Like I said, looking forward to seeing your article. I'm sure it will be mind blowing!
August 03, 2017, 02:42:41 PM
Here is the original announcement thread of Viacoin, started on July 18th 2014: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-via-viacoin-the-future-of-digital-currency-699278

Segwit was supposed to be activated earlier but Romano ran into a bug that was hard to solve. Once it was solved he still needed to wait for Wang Chung to signal it. Wang was on a business trip so it took him quite a while. He tweeted about signalling for Viacoin on July 29th: https://twitter.com/f2pool_wangchun/status/891130408988942337
Do you really think a big player like Wang Chung would even bother to help Viacoin signal for Segwit if it was a pump/dump coin?

If you are into trading/altcoins and you don't know who Otoh is I probably shouldn't even bother to take you seriously. I'm really looking forward to seeing that article of yours.

"The Premium Information Service"..... Riiiiiight.

Yes, I know it was supposed to be activated earlier (about 20 days earlier than the original announcement!).

That's another thing - everyone is ok with the VIA mining pool belonging to one man? Holy shite. Why would Wang Chung help? Because he seems like a helpful guy, simple as that. Oh, and there are tons of centralized mining pools for these cryptos because they are easy money, so maybe that's a factor too!

Of all the posts I have read and altcoins I have looked into, the name "Otoh" has not come up once. Maybe he is less important than you think?

I'm confused what point you are arguing with me...I have asked these two questions:

Who the hell is Otoh?

Where is the recognition?

And neither were answered.

There is public proof of what I'm staying yet there is still HUGE disregard to what I'm saying. I'm 100% open to being wrong, but god damn you guys have to try at least! So far there has been nothing new contributed to this conversation that convinces me otherwise.

Segwit in VIA is not the dev's doing. Look at his commit history.

Ooooof right in the kisser!!
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
August 03, 2017, 02:23:38 PM
VIA is a fucking scam guys. I will update you in a bit, but when you look at the source code, it is fucking Bitcoin rebranded with a few parameters changed.

The guys does like 1 line changes to make it look like activity is happening.

I will have an article with screenshots to back-up my claim.

Segwit was supposed to be activated June 28th. It is 1 month later and you can see he was way off. These are just ploys to pump the price.

Lol mate I laughed way to hard at this

What in particular is funny? Mocking people without reason is nonsense.

Seriously, go read actual commit data: https://github.com/viacoin/viacoin/commits/master

VIA is not even 1 year old.

Here is the original announcement thread of Viacoin, started on July 18th 2014: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-via-viacoin-the-future-of-digital-currency-699278

Segwit was supposed to be activated earlier but Romano ran into a bug that was hard to solve. Once it was solved he still needed to wait for Wang Chung to signal it. Wang was on a business trip so it took him quite a while. He tweeted about signalling for Viacoin on July 29th: https://twitter.com/f2pool_wangchun/status/891130408988942337
Do you really think a big player like Wang Chung would even bother to help Viacoin signal for Segwit if it was a pump/dump coin?

If you are into trading/altcoins and you don't know who Otoh is I probably shouldn't even bother to take you seriously. I'm really looking forward to seeing that article of yours.

August 03, 2017, 02:02:32 PM
VIA is a fucking scam guys. I will update you in a bit, but when you look at the source code, it is fucking Bitcoin rebranded with a few parameters changed.

Segwit was supposed to be activated June 28th. It is 1 month later and you can see he was way off. These are just ploys to pump the price.

If it was a scam would Otoh be holding as much as he does? And would the VIA dev get so much recognition from other developers of high cap coins ?

No. Now go back to your wordpress fuckery.

Who the hell is Otoh?

Where is the recognition?

I have given you solid evidence of the work he has done - why do you refute the truth?

I guess "scam" is not the right term. VIAcoin is just pump and dump - vaporware.

Wordpress? What are you even talking about?
Activity: 8
August 03, 2017, 02:00:31 PM

If it was a scam would Otoh be holding as much as he does? And would the VIA dev get so much recognition from other developers of high cap coins ?

No. Now go back to your wordpress fuckery.
August 03, 2017, 11:48:30 AM

What in particular is funny? Mocking people without reason is nonsense.

Seriously, go read actual commit data: https://github.com/viacoin/viacoin/commits/master

VIA is not even 1 year old.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
August 03, 2017, 11:37:04 AM

August 03, 2017, 11:14:39 AM

August 03, 2017, 11:04:19 AM
~600 blocks to go (3-4 hours)
Activity: 70
August 03, 2017, 09:05:40 AM
At this moment 1412 blocks to activate segwit x 24 secs/block = 33888 secs / 3600 = 9,41h to go -> http://segwit.viacoin.org/

So today Segwit is gonna be activated  Grin

Next step LN  Wink

Don't know about today it's taking a while. Pretty much a big announcement will be made once its activate and the price will drive it up.
August 03, 2017, 05:46:56 AM
At this moment 1412 blocks to activate segwit x 24 secs/block = 33888 secs / 3600 = 9,41h to go -> http://segwit.viacoin.org/

So today Segwit is gonna be activated  Grin

Next step LN  Wink
Activity: 22
August 02, 2017, 08:04:27 PM
should go up to 10$ soon hopefully, the dev is very active and the roadmap is looking good and has the interest of some whales
Pages:
Jump to: