Pages:
Author

Topic: VIACOIN ($VIA) is clearly UNDERVALUED - page 7. (Read 8699 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 100
August 02, 2017, 05:38:36 PM
I bought a bunch of viacoin the other day.. I downloaded the viacoin wallet for MAC off there website, but all it ever does is say synchronizing to network, it never moves any closer to the end.. I did a test send the other day and sent 2 viacooins to it  but they never showed up in my wallet...  I googled my problem and some threads popped up on reddit that somebody had to wait an actual week for there wallet to synch with the network fully..  Am i suppost to just leave my computer running for a couple days with the wallet open ? Im not too keen on the technical side of things, im just an investor .. I dont want these things stored on an exchange

you will see your transferred coins when wallet is synced. You can always check for balance of your adress in explorer (https://chainz.cryptoid.info/via/)

im sure there is a file to load in directory and it would be synced, BUT the dev recommends to let everything sync from the scratch.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
August 01, 2017, 08:32:05 AM
Boooom !

Have a happy bull run everyone.

Btw VIA +22% 40k, take the train before it goes up !

Cheers

PD: Remember, Segwit activation link for VIA -> http://segwit.viacoin.org/
Activity: 22
July 31, 2017, 09:23:09 PM
hopefully gets a big boost in price after august 1st
July 31, 2017, 04:13:04 PM

Segwit locked in status reached  Grin
Activity: 318
Merit: 10
July 31, 2017, 03:07:57 PM
looks like segwitt has begun :p. you can see the volume starting to explode already. i think the roof is somewhere around 4 $
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
July 31, 2017, 10:29:00 AM
I also like Viacoin, through time it is increasing well. When at first i was investing in it, it was 0.34$ and now it is 1$  Smiley Deffinetly this project is worth our money.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
July 31, 2017, 10:23:22 AM
Agree with OP. It is a good project so holding some for a while and waiting for $10 or more.
July 31, 2017, 08:55:26 AM
Yeh I agree with this they are getting added to ledger hardware wallet also after the bcc fork thing. And LN and styx are coming we could see a big rise in price
And romano also stated he has many more cool things he will add with 2017 roadmap almost finished I think we will see this go 10$+ before end of the year

10$ I really don't know but 4-6$ I'd say easily, I hope so  Grin
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
July 31, 2017, 08:39:04 AM
Yeh I agree with this they are getting added to ledger hardware wallet also after the bcc fork thing. And LN and styx are coming we could see a big rise in price
And romano also stated he has many more cool things he will add with 2017 roadmap almost finished I think we will see this go 10$+ before end of the year
Activity: 537
Merit: 250
July 31, 2017, 08:16:13 AM
The greatest coin in the history of the world. Real talk.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
July 31, 2017, 07:59:40 AM
Yep. Via is currently undervalued at the moment, but so is the entire alt scene! Everybody's dumping for BCC fork.
July 31, 2017, 07:01:03 AM

Hello!

Since I have been some months hodling VIA and researching about it I truly believe that VIA is clearly undervalued.

Reasons?

- Segwit is just matter of hours -> http://segwit.viacoin.org/
     - The main dev is brilliant -> Romano
     - We (yes, I consider myself part of the community) have one of the best whales supporting VIA -> Otoh the legend
     - The community is really nice and active, you can join to Telegram group and check it here (Romano is very active there) ->  https://t.me/viacoin
     - LN (Lightning Network) is coming very soon (Romano is currently working on it).

Segwit was planned to be active on 28th June but there were some bugs that Romano had to fix. While the people thought it was going to happen on
     the 28th VIA value was >2$ and now it is only 0.93$.

All of this is why I think VIA is really undervalued and that is the reason I keep buying VIA every time I have some $ to invest.

Cheers!  Wink

Pages:
Jump to: