Author

Topic: ✪✪✪ VIRTUAL COIN ✪✪✪ | P2P VIRTUAL MONEY | VC | X11 | ReLaunch: Date Feb 2017 ✪✪ - page 104. (Read 192532 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 100
so mined coins on minep.it are lost?, i had mined around 40 there, and i hadnt received nothing on my wallet

me too, about 2xx coin  Huh Huh Huh

and me, 500 + waved bye bye  Cry

I just did a test by sending coins using invalid blockchain after 1611. It was deducted from my account, then I moved to current valid blockchain with same wallet & guess what those coins were back in my wallet. So any coins you have send or received or mined after block 1611 does not show up in new blockchain, That means Coins are still with Mine.it, you just need to give them some time to sort it out.

This is not something dev or pool op control. This is how Bitcoin protocol works & can happen to any coin.
waiting for reply from Mine.it  Angry Angry
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Okay, i changed to minep.it, farewell talesfromthescrypt

Your gonna love it there.  When you sign up with one account you can mine any coin on there.  You don't need to sign up for every coin individually.
Activity: 473
Merit: 250
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Here is the talesfromthescrypt pool address  VNiKBd9R55tTXo9RRm23b3AYHAXqY6J4xw
This could be a beautiful this if VC makes a rally like this.

I'm using rentals to try to recover as many coins as I can for the pool.

348 VC donation on the way.

Dev donated additional 348 VC to his account as well.
Activity: 294
Okay, i changed to minep.it, farewell talesfromthescrypt
so mined coins on minep.it are lost?, i had mined around 40 there, and i hadnt received nothing on my wallet

I just did a test by sending coins using invalid blockchain after 1611. It was deducted from my account, then I moved to current valid blockchain with same wallet & guess what those coins were back in my wallet. So any coins you have send or received or mined after block 1611 does not show up in new blockchain, That means Coins are still with Mine.it, you just need to give them some time to sort it out.

This is not something dev or pool op control. This is how Bitcoin protocol works & can happen to any coin.
Fuck you Talesfromthescrypt. You're so fucking greedy. I just back to your pool and found that you raise pool fee to 3% cuz your reason is :"note: we've temporarily raised pool fees to 3% in an effort to recoup the loss from the fork". You REMOVED all of my balance and FORGET ALL OF MY FAILED WITHDRAW TRANSACTION. So you wanna get more than that by using 3% for paying no one Huh
We could use a few more hashers on minep.it right now.  Everything is working correctly there and coins are coming in like normal.  Lets get back on the horse and mine some coins.  Smiley
Haha there no problem with me. I lost more than 250VC on minep.it and more than 180vc on talesfromthescrypt. So that dont sad, be happy

I've made up everything I've lost plus some after 1 day of solo mining plus now the blocks are worth 50 VC for a while.  A few weeks from now we are all gonna be laughing about this.
Haha there no problem with me. I lost more than 250VC on minep.it and more than 180vc on talesfromthescrypt. So that dont sad, be happy
Activity: 980
Merit: 500

Thanks for the release, just tested new version 9.1.4. It took 15 secs to sync from 0 Block.

I have also confirmed following pools are sync & up:-

POOLS

Minep It

Alt Mine

Tales from Scrypt

Chinese Pool
Activity: 882
Merit: 515
Virtual Coin Windows Client 9.1.4 Released

Date Released: April 18th, 2014

* Additional checkpoints added
* Fixed sync issues

This is an Optional Update

DOWNLOAD LOCATION:

Single file:
https://mega.co.nz/#!nIYjTYwL!-ZsKlmtOlG33uyrwcN2nMF7PasKxZR6sK4oH9qoGDNI

Package:
https://mega.co.nz/#!mUQCWSLa!7YX3Uh4MytKYzzBRfMhY1k-t05Y8opSGTo8rYhYsQIM
Activity: 350
Would love to add VC but not from a private zipfile source on a free download site. WAY too much ability to make a hidden change and compromise something.

Add it to a public github and we'd be happy to add the coin to AllCrypt.com
Activity: 148
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
Hi Dev.  Is the 50 block reward until block 4000 or 40,000?  If it's 40,000, that is 1,850,000 VC's.  That's over 50 percent of the total coins. 
Activity: 673

Awesome.  We might actually pull this off!

Getting close to 3000 mark.
Current Version: 0.9.1.3-g0-beta
Activity: 673

Jump to: