Author

Topic: ✪✪✪ VIRTUAL COIN ✪✪✪ | P2P VIRTUAL MONEY | VC | X11 | ReLaunch: Date Feb 2017 ✪✪ - page 107. (Read 192532 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Hi Everyone, I have some technical background into Bitcoin protocol.

This issue is NOT related to Virtual Coin, it is the weakness in bitcoin protocol which is used by ALL coins. I reviewed the Virtual Coin code. Their is no issue. But been decentralized currency, this is weakness, once more clients connects, this thing happening again is very less.

I have been following this thread for day 1, again it is not something dev or Virtual Coin did, so lets not blame them.

In nutshell, blockchain was split at 1600 block, so after that some were mining blockchain #1 & others blockchain #2. So possibly example block 1700 were mined & getting coins at 2 different places. In reality that block (1700) should be awarded to one party, it was like 2 different coins.

Their was not much dev could have been able to do, other than enable only one blockchain using checkpoints.

To help out everyone, he double the reward, so anyone loosing coins mined between 1600-2000 etc could pickup 2x coins to cover the loss.

If you have mined coins before 1611 block, those coins are not affected regardless of which pool you used.

Wait for Pool OP to update their code, if they have not deleted their wallet.dat, coins should be still their.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
I have been mining from Minep.it from 4-15 but received no coins in my wallet.  At first I thought it was just a wallet problem and I kept mining between emails from MineP.it.  Now my wallet is the lasts version and syncs fine but still zero coin.  Minep.it told me all due coins have been paid out to my wallet and my receive address matches the pool's profile.  It's over 500 coins and I need help desperately   Cry

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Any updates from the Talesfromthescrypt pool? Website still says they're on maintenance and cannot log in. All my coins are stuck there.... I hope I don't get cheated. I was just beginning to like this pool and.... what is this? Pool science?
Activity: 573
I made a payout w/ vc.talesfromthescrypt.org   Transaction f84de1b928...b813,  my wallet is new version 0.9.1.2 and fully sync. I am not receiving the coins ?

How many coins did you mined using this pool & what was your address?

Now, I updated to the new wallet, copy old dat file over and I still have not recived the 31 coins ?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
We really could do with a block explorer for VC. Our pool is sending lots of coins out and we have transaction IDs for them all but users are saying they're not receiving them. It would be good to see where they are going.
Any news from Talesfromthescrypt ?
I mined there for several hours, and received nothing.
Then, i receive some this morning (far far from what i had to), and it's down since 7 hours.
Activity: 148
Activity: 588
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
Hi everyone, here is one of the other way I test also works.

Download Blockchain files(Linux, Windows etc... all)
https://mega.co.nz/#!WE5DHKzZ!PSmdPTUVKIj5-8RF7yXwqoROG8pohFFzuzivKSWI15s

It has a blockchain up to 2500.

All you have to do it replace included files in your virtualcoin folder.

and re-run the linux file or windows. It does not change your wallet file. But again, good idea to make a backup of it before doing it.

Let me know if that helps.

This fixed it, thanks a lot dev! Smiley
I'm having some problems to get the wallet to sync, downloaded the latest version and included the conf file, yet nothing is happening. Anyone got any idea on what more I could do?
Wallet updated and everything running OK

MineP.it VC Pool

Register now, if you haven't already done so, and prepare your workers get mining.

Stratum connection example:
stratum+tcp://vc.minep.it:3345 -u MinepitUsername.anything -p anything

MinePit Pools
  • One registration to access all our pools
  • Auto payouts every minute
  • Super fast, powerful, scale-able servers
  • Unbeatable DDOS protection
  • Unique, custom interface and back-end infrastructure
  • Super fast compile times - we aim to be one of the first pools running at every launch

Start Mining Now!

VirtualCoin Mining - Getting Started

Nice to see a one in all pool where you don't need to sign up for every new coin! Good job, this made me choose yours.
Wallet updated and everything running OK

MineP.it VC Pool

Register now, if you haven't already done so, and prepare your workers get mining.

Stratum connection example:
stratum+tcp://vc.minep.it:3345 -u MinepitUsername.anything -p anything

MinePit Pools
  • One registration to access all our pools
  • Auto payouts every minute
  • Super fast, powerful, scale-able servers
  • Unbeatable DDOS protection
  • Unique, custom interface and back-end infrastructure
  • Super fast compile times - we aim to be one of the first pools running at every launch

Start Mining Now!

VirtualCoin Mining - Getting Started

ECF
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Website | Twitter  | Bitcointalk

Hi,VC Community

We have added VC to ECOINFUND vote list.(http://www.ecoinfund.com/vote
Multi-language Alt-Coin Exchange,Fast, Secure and Trustworthy.

Big ECC GIVEAWAY before 20.April
Tweet this green text on your own twitter account then recive 20ECC(ECC Details);
ecoinfund.com |New Exchange,multi-language support,Earn 20ECC(fee shares) by every retweet before 20 April,don't miss the train!
Pls post your twitter link and Ecoinfund ID on our bitcointalk thread or pm us.

ECF Coin (ECC for short) is the fee share program launched by Ecoinfund.
Ecoinfund will commit 50% of trade revenue to ECC program. (highest on market)
Giveaway more infomation:https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annexchange-ecoinfundmulti-language-alt-coin-exchange-official-thread-501030

Happy trading !
Activity: 252
vc.altmine.net is updated.

Code:
./virtualcoind getblockhash 2749
0000000011f8b43c4525dec5cb0bff49e217d61d0044762c0073335a4396f11f
Activity: 238
vc.us.talesfromthescrypt.org

After finally getting my miner set up, I started mining on this and as soon as I went to bed it went down. I ended up getting 1 accepted all night. Ugh. I'll change pool.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
do u guys still mine on tales of scrypt or what ?

go to minep.it were being raped by a solo miner  Smiley
Activity: 294
Is it real or not ? My rig got almost 40% of network hashrate ? If it true, our community is going down. I think dev team and pool operator should fix this problem soon. Also, we should ANN our coin to some forum out of bitcointalk and cryptotalk, or we should bring it to some exchange like poloniex or mintpal ( please don't bring it to cryptsy or we got dump very heavily ).
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
I really don't understand all the mess here, i'm using original windows wallet from start (v0.9.1.2-g0-beta it says) and mined on talesfromscrypt and got NO PROBLEM AT ALL with payouts, i'm fully syncED to block 2657 right now.
Activity: 673
<> please try this.

Compile your source code.
run it once, then stop after 10 secs.
Now download & replace existing files. (above post)
Re-run it.

Let me know if that fixes your issue.

OK.  So, the client synchronizes with your procedure, but it's reporting all blocks higher than 1611 as invalid, which looks like the forked blockchain, and gives my pool a balance of -4,924.06412311  VC   Sad

I suspect this will be the case with other pools as well.  We need a client on the correct blockchain if this coin is to survive.

I tried the blockchain your pool was original using after 1611, but new client will not sync. Until I tried the other blockchain, where Windows client does sync. Their was no other option available, unless you can suggest something.

I am more then willing to help if you able to provide a working alternative that will work.

I don't have a solution, especially now that I'm on the new blockchain.  Perhaps one of the other pool ops is still running the old chain and has an idea.
Activity: 882
Merit: 515
<> please try this.

Compile your source code.
run it once, then stop after 10 secs.
Now download & replace existing files. (above post)
Re-run it.

Let me know if that fixes your issue.

OK.  So, the client synchronizes with your procedure, but it's reporting all blocks higher than 1611 as invalid, which looks like the forked blockchain, and gives my pool a balance of -4,924.06412311  VC   Sad

I suspect this will be the case with other pools as well.  We need a client on the correct blockchain if this coin is to survive.

I tried the blockchain your pool was original using after 1611, but new client will not sync. Until I tried the other blockchain, where Windows client does sync. Their was no other option available, unless you can suggest something.

I am more then willing to help if you able to provide a working alternative that will work.
Activity: 473
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
just looked at the http://vc.520cn.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool,
this pool is sync.

I think till 1611 all of them sync, then it splits into 2.
Jump to: