Author

Topic: ✪✪✪ VIRTUAL COIN ✪✪✪ | P2P VIRTUAL MONEY | VC | X11 | ReLaunch: Date Feb 2017 ✪✪ - page 103. (Read 192532 times)

Activity: 360
Merit: 250
What a sad thing  Huh I see once a while someone associated with these other coins likely this "Community Coin" try to deface this thread with propaganda. Now days these desperate users will come from nowhere to post some fake negative news etc. We all are here to support Virtual Coin.  Grin Grin Grin

When in a 1-2 months scrypt ASIC is out, Litecoin will be dead... it will be 3rd generation coins like Virtual Coin X11 that most CPU/GPU users will turn to.  Wink

+1
Activity: 473
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
What a sad thing  Huh I see once a while someone associated with these other coins likely this "Community Coin" try to deface this thread with propaganda. Now days these desperate users will come from nowhere to post some fake negative news etc. We all are here to support Virtual Coin.  Grin Grin Grin

When in a 1-2 months scrypt ASIC is out, Litecoin will be dead... it will be 3rd generation coins like Virtual Coin X11 that most CPU/GPU users will turn to.  Wink
reward not just x2, it's x10 from 5 coins to 50 coins. that's not fair for earlier miner Sad

If you're an early miner and didn't lost any coin after block 1610, than all i can say is that you gave up the coin to soon Tongue

If, however, you lost coins between blocks 1611 and 2900, then you should be happy that pool ops are doing anything they can to still payout something from the wrong blockchain Smiley

Just mine now and make up for your losses, because VC will get back to 5 coins reward per block - what will you say then, if you already think it's "unfair" now?  Cool

One must keep a close watch on the coin, not just carelessly mine - that's the only way to be on the loop and deal with problems immediately.

Come back more often, will'ya ?  Wink

100% agree. It was bitcoin protocol issue, but fair to blame dev or pool OP. Just give them some time.
reward not just x2, it's x10 from 5 coins to 50 coins. that's not fair for earlier miner Sad

It is technically double, but not 50 VC every time. Rewards are based on current difficulty. So example if only handful users mined it then reward will be small, but if lot of users are mining reward goes all the way up to 50 VC.

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
37000 blocks at 50 ? Makes 1850000 coins : I suppose max coins is not 3 millions anymore, is it ?  Smiley
Activity: 294

If you're an early miner and didn't lost any coin after block 1610, than all i can say is that you gave up the coin to soon Tongue

If, however, you lost coins between blocks 1611 and 2900, then you should be happy that pool ops are doing anything they can to still payout something from the wrong blockchain Smiley

Just mine now and make up for your losses, because VC will get back to 5 coins reward per block - what will you say then, if you already think it's "unfair" now?  Cool

One must keep a close watch on the coin, not just carelessly mine - that's the only way to be on the loop and deal with problems immediately.

Come back more often, will'ya ?  Wink
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
not again please. MineP.it please explain for me why nothing on my wallet ?

We're still working on these issues. We had a negative balance so we're waiting for it to get positive then we should be able to send coins again. You might have had a few already but if not then hopefully over the next couple of hours you will.
Activity: 673
Merit: 500
Fuck you Talesfromthescrypt. You're so fucking greedy. I just back to your pool and found that you raise pool fee to 3% cuz your reason is :"note: we've temporarily raised pool fees to 3% in an effort to recoup the loss from the fork". You REMOVED all of my balance and FORGET ALL OF MY FAILED WITHDRAW TRANSACTION. So you wanna get more than that by using 3% for paying no one Huh

Easy does it fella.  We still have your balance.

Also, please note that I've lost 1000 of my own VC and have spent .06 btc so far in rentals trying to restore enough coins to pay out everybody's balance.  I wouldn't call it greed.
not again please. MineP.it please explain for me why nothing on my wallet ?
Activity: 56
WTF? half of an hours ago and i only got : Unconfirmed 3.7352VC

Well you hit a block within about 5 minutes that was being mined for a while.  They will come just give it a few more minutes.  I was surprised you nailed one so fast.

See you just got one.

Well you hit a block within about 5 minutes that was being mined for a while.  They will come just give it a few more minutes.  I was surprised you nailed one so fast.
Okay, i changed to minep.it, farewell talesfromthescrypt

Your gonna love it there.  When you sign up with one account you can mine any coin on there.  You don't need to sign up for every coin individually.
I'm mining, my user is : xaitienle

I can see that.  Its hard to miss 30 MH/s plus of mining power.  I'm kinda wishing I had that much. 

Checkout Chinese pool hashing close to 200MH with 140MH by just one person.
http://vc.520cn.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool

I already did.  I'm guessing he has a garage full of rigs.

Your gonna love it there.  When you sign up with one account you can mine any coin on there.  You don't need to sign up for every coin individually.

I can see that.  Its hard to miss 30 MH/s plus of mining power.  I'm kinda wishing I had that much. 

Checkout Chinese pool hashing close to 200MH with 140MH by just one person.
http://vc.520cn.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool

It's just 1/3 of my mining rig. 1/3 for VC, 1/3 for WC, 1/3 for MARU. That's all i have.

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

My god.  How much hashing power do you have?  Thanks boss we needed it.
Jump to: