Pages:
Author

Topic: ✪✪✪ VIRTUAL COIN ✪✪✪ | P2P VIRTUAL MONEY | VC | X11 | ReLaunch: Date Feb 2017 ✪✪ - page 45. (Read 192531 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
legendary
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
Warning message on Bittrex :

" This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Sept 5th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.1 BTC."
Lol I was just about to post this:

BTC VOL    0.88829593 BTC
We are saved!!
legendary
Merit: 1012
Warning message on Bittrex :

" This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Sept 5th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.1 BTC."
Activity: 824
Merit: 1000
I had my first cryptocurrency dream and in that dream I was looking at the exchange for virtualcoin and each coin was at 200 000 satoshis.

...I wish. Smiley

It was a beautiful dream   Wink
It won't have been a dream if we work together... The price of Virtualcoin was probably at 1 btc (It's possible... right!!!!). And remember we're RARE with only 3 million coins, so let's give our best effort in making VirtualCoin a famous cryptocurrency.
There, fixed it. Smiley
..hahhaaaaaaa...yayyaaaaaa...SATOSHI NAKAMOTO really like you kid Grin, and SATOSHI NAKAMOTO give greetings for the prime minister australian  Cheesy
What? Well... Ok. Why would he like me?
Yaa..he like you Because you is a littleFixed mann  Grin
legendary
Crypto since 2014
I had my first cryptocurrency dream and in that dream I was looking at the exchange for virtualcoin and each coin was at 200 000 satoshis.

...I wish. Smiley

It won't have been a dream if we work together... The price of Virtualcoin was probably at 1 btc (It's possible... right!!!!). And remember we're RARE with only 3 million coins, so let's give our best effort in making VirtualCoin a famous cryptocurrency.
There, fixed it. Smiley
..hahhaaaaaaa...yayyaaaaaa...SATOSHI NAKAMOTO really like you kid Grin, and SATOSHI NAKAMOTO give greetings for the prime minister australian  Cheesy
What? Well... Ok. Why would he like me?

...I wish. Smiley

There, fixed it. Smiley
..hahhaaaaaaa...yayyaaaaaa...SATOSHI NAKAMOTO really like you kid Grin, and SATOSHI NAKAMOTO give greetings for the prime minister australian  Cheesy
legendary
Crypto since 2014

...I wish. Smiley

There, fixed it. Smiley

...I wish. Smiley

Not only dream if we can still work Togetherr...probably price Virtualcoin was at 100.000.000 satoshi (It's POSIBBLE..right..!!!!)..remember wer'e RARE with only 3 million coin, so let to give the best WORK for Virtualcoin  Cool..we will make VIRTUALCOIN to become a famous cryptocurrency.

...I wish. Smiley
Hahahaaaaa....relax kid Cheesy,you must HARD work to gett that..not only dreaming with Tequila  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

...I wish. Smiley

It was a beautiful dream   Wink
legendary
Crypto since 2014

...I wish. Smiley
Thanks everyone for the support. I have updated the #1 post. I will update these photos as well.

Once we get on Casheer Payment, we will need to raise funds for ATM support for our next step.
we can contact Genesis1 Bitcoin ATM etc, but for now lets see how we get response from payment support.
+1 DEV...not only wait bob..but we must still hard WORK  Cool
I still buys but still dedicating some btc to purchase.
I invite other fans of VC   Wink

Good ....TODAY we get BTC VOL 0.10740358 BTC

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-VC

BUY..and BUY MORE VCoin...!!!
Vcoin Community VERY WELL Smiley
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Faucet now available directly through the site.

http://www.virtual-coin.net
http://www.vcoin.ca

Loaded it with 500 and did a test transaction, working ok.

Set to every 12hr with a a payout between 0.5 - 1.0

We could do with changing the title of the topic to tell people about the new things without coming into the post =D

EDIT

Oh yeah, the faucet is currently running from my home server which can be a bit temperamental as it's pretty loaded at the moment. So if it goes down then it'll soon be back up with a reboot =D

Download List

Widnows ...Huh? repair thiss..are you write with DRUNk???
Linux

oww YA...google data center still your loverr

Ugh, this is costing me in time away from my sites that make me money (which got totally wiped early) and money in hosting etc.

At least be a little more polite with the feedback.....

We could do with changing the title of the topic to tell people about the new things without coming into the post =D

EDIT

Oh yeah, the faucet is currently running from my home server which can be a bit temperamental as it's pretty loaded at the moment. So if it goes down then it'll soon be back up with a reboot =D

Download List

Widnows ...Huh? repair thiss..are you write with DRUNk???
Linux

oww YA...google data center still your loverr

EDIT

legendary
Crypto since 2014
Alright guys, to help with the 0.1 volume, when I get payment from my signature campaign, I will buy 0.03+ worth of VirtualCoin
legendary
Crypto since 2014
I was just cleaning up some of my other hosting and didn't realise I was in the VC cpanel.

Site will be back up in a few mins, auto backup hadn't even kicked in HAHA!

Serves me right for having multiple cpanels open heh.

On the plus I'm hoping to get a Faucet up at the same time =)

EDIT

Ok, back up to roughly how I remember it, just gonna restore the forum now

EDIT 2

Forum back up (and backups made lol, auto backup is set to everyday heh)
Why did you need to restore the forum? My posts are gone! :0

I smeged up lol, too many tabs + multiple cpanels open = big mess.

Setup so everything will be retained should anything happen again =)
Ok but why is the whole forum moderated. I can't post until you accept it.
I accidentally submitted my post 3 times before I read that you needed to approve. Lol.
I was just cleaning up some of my other hosting and didn't realise I was in the VC cpanel.

EDIT

EDIT 2

I smeged up lol, too many tabs + multiple cpanels open = big mess.

Setup so everything will be retained should anything happen again =)
legendary
Crypto since 2014

EDIT

EDIT 2

WTH? Why do posts need to be approved by mods?
Pages:
Jump to: