Pages:
Author

Topic: ✪✪✪ VIRTUAL COIN ✪✪✪ | P2P VIRTUAL MONEY | VC | X11 | ReLaunch: Date Feb 2017 ✪✪ - page 49. (Read 192531 times)

Activity: 824
Merit: 1000
Scammer not only  lying and stealing people's money to make profit..but scammer also do scam dump coin to make profit.
Vcoin must be succes and the Community must give HARD support to Vcoin Market..!!!
how is this so called "scammer" lying and stealing? And how is selling 100 coins "dumping"!???

Guys, please stop fighting, their is already so much negative posted to tarnish VC image. it does not benefit anyone. If someone choose to sell their coins, then let it be. I along with dev & many sr members will continue to support it till it is used as digital currency for buying & selling. From now onwards if you want to post negative, please start different thread.

OK...to the dev & ALL many sr members will continue to support VIRTUALCOIN; we want #Virtualcoin get added to @CasheerApp, please posting something nice in our thread; http://forum.casheer.net/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=104
It's time VC to promoted : SUPPORT VC

OK to get on Casheer we need to post to their forums (see link).  They will be adding more coins on a weekly basis depending on community support so please register on their forums and add VC - it is worth the few minutes it will take as this is the only way they add coins and as time goes on it will get harder to be added.

http://forum.casheer.net/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=104

Reminder to help #Virtualcoin get added to @CasheerApp by posting something nice in our thread;

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
Some of the first 100 blocks have been spent.
The only ones I found were 3 and 10 but I'm sure there are others. I guess we won't have a fix then?
legendary
Crypto since 2014
I messaged the dev but he has not said anything. I'll give him 4 hours from now and then I will tell you guys.
Activity: 473
Merit: 250
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Scammer not only  lying and stealing people's money to make profit..but scammer also do scam dump coin to make profit.
Vcoin must be succes and the Community must give HARD support to Vcoin Market..!!!
how is this so called "scammer" lying and stealing? And how is selling 100 coins "dumping"!???

Guys, please stop fighting, their is already so much negative posted to tarnish VC image. it does not benefit anyone. If someone choose to sell their coins, then let it be. I along with dev & many sr members will continue to support it till it is used as digital currency for buying & selling. From now onwards if you want to post negative, please start different thread.
legendary
Crypto since 2014
Scammer not only  lying and stealing people's money to make profit..but scammer also do scam dump coin to make profit.
legendary
Crypto since 2014
someone still DUMP this coin.. Huh,...how do that???Fucking shitt..someone try to become SCAMMER here??   Cool

agree someone listed around 50000, what a scammer. Please stop dumping, we know you are reading this thread. By listing so many for sell, you are killing the coin as value cannot go up. I hope dev blocks your address also.
How is this person a scammer? So now selling your coins is called scamming? What the hell.
Do you even know the definition of scammer? It's someone who promises but never delivers. Almost like dev and his new features. It has already been "a few" days. Although you could argue a few days means 1000 days.

may be you should sell/dump your coins & move on. Your statements against VC, dev etc is been just negative. What have you done for the coin? I at least support with signature. Dev stated you write the code he/she will implement it. Because of you, some users who were looking to get shopping module backed out. Please don't post your shit, I know you must be trying to dump the coins, please go ahead do it, so VC can move upwards. It looks like as if you are paying dev & demanding stuff, last thing I know no one ever paid him & as per this thread dev in fact paid you sometime back.

I will support VC & will continue to do so, coins come & go, VC is still here after so many months.
There hasn't been any work done on the premine.
The dev has promised additional features but he didn't mention the premine, so I'm assuming he hasn't fixed it. I hope he will.

Because of you, some users who were looking to get shopping module backed out.
Did I code this coin? No. There was a possible premine so I told everyone. How would you like it if you invested into a coin and then the dev dumped 14% of all of the (current) coins onto the market? I don't see this as my fault. I'm sorry for all of the negativity but this needs to be addressed.

I hope VirtualCoin succeeds but you can't expect this coin (in this state with a possible premine) to reach a high value.

Scammer don't like Vcoin have a high-priced ..so he always make Open SELL low price to dump thiss coinn..!!!!

See thiss : Market History Vcoin

After someone make BUY 730 sats
08/23/2014 07:44:33 PM
BUY 0.00000730   100.00000000   0.00073000

then scammer make Open sell in 544 sats...??
08/23/2014 07:46:51 PM   
BUY 0.00000544   98.16245302   0.00053400

and do againnn..make Open sell in 543 sats..??
08/23/2014 07:55:18 PM   
BUY 0.00000543   94.59391722   0.00051364

How do fucking that..??

Shitt...so do you think the dev dumped 14% of all of the (current) coins onto the market? how do you know that???are you part of the DEV??
Virtualcoin just need a good person who intends with this coin..and then this coin will be succes..!!!
If that person was "dumping" their coins I would expect a large amount of coins being sold for 100 sats or lower. How do you know the second and third sell is the same person? The third sell is probably a different person trying to beat the second person in selling.
legendary
Crypto since 2014
legendary
Crypto since 2014
someone still DUMP this coin.. Huh,...how do that???Fucking shitt..someone try to become SCAMMER here??   Cool

agree someone listed around 50000, what a scammer. Please stop dumping, we know you are reading this thread. By listing so many for sell, you are killing the coin as value cannot go up. I hope dev blocks your address also.
How is this person a scammer? So now selling your coins is called scamming? What the hell.
Do you even know the definition of scammer? It's someone who promises but never delivers. Almost like dev and his new features. It has already been "a few" days. Although you could argue a few days means 1000 days.

may be you should sell/dump your coins & move on. Your statements against VC, dev etc is been just negative. What have you done for the coin? I at least support with signature. Dev stated you write the code he/she will implement it. Because of you, some users who were looking to get shopping module backed out. Please don't post your shit, I know you must be trying to dump the coins, please go ahead do it, so VC can move upwards. It looks like as if you are paying dev & demanding stuff, last thing I know no one ever paid him & as per this thread dev in fact paid you sometime back.

I will support VC & will continue to do so, coins come & go, VC is still here after so many months.
The dev has promised additional features but he didn't mention the premine, so I'm assuming he hasn't fixed it. I hope he will.

Did I code this coin? No. There was a possible premine so I told everyone. How would you like it if you invested into a coin and then the dev dumped 14% of all of the (current) coins onto the market? I don't see this as my fault. I'm sorry for all of the negativity but this needs to be addressed.

I hope VirtualCoin succeeds but you can't expect this coin (in this state with a possible premine) to reach a high value.

Scammer don't like Vcoin have a high-priced ..so he always make Open SELL low price to dump thiss coinn..!!!!

How do fucking that..??

Shitt...so do you think the dev dumped 14% of all of the (current) coins onto the market? how do you know that???are you part of the DEV??
Virtualcoin just need a good person who intends with this coin..and then this coin will be succes..!!!
I'm not sure if the dev owns the coins but if he did dump them it would be great because everyone can stop worrying about him possibly dumping them in the future.

That may be me trying to get coins cheaply. But I did that last week. I pretended I was selling my coins (only 100) for really cheap and hoping someone would sell theirs 1 sat lower and when they did, I would buy theirs.

I am not part of the dev team (I'm only 14 :0) so I don't know if the dev has 100 000 of the possible premine coins.

Btw scamming isn't dumping your coins, it's lying and stealing people's money.

How do fucking that..??

legendary
Crypto since 2014

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

legendary
Crypto since 2014

Activity: 88
Merit: 10
It is just amazing, the price is still rising. I am estimating it should level out around 1VC = 0.001 BTC based on # of coins (3 Million max).

Their is still lot more room to rise, it may continue to rise for next 3-4 weeks.
https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-VC

It's time VC to promoted : SUPPORT VC

OK to get on Casheer we need to post to their forums (see link).  They will be adding more coins on a weekly basis depending on community support so please register on their forums and add VC - it is worth the few minutes it will take as this is the only way they add coins and as time goes on it will get harder to be added.

Activity: 360
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Also look forward to the news and buy very cheap VC. How come a new wallet, the price will be much higher.   Cheesy
legendary
Crypto since 2014

Expect newer upgraded version with additional new features... coming in few days.

We're waiting... Smiley
How long to go now? Hopefully tomorrow. I wonder what this update brings. As I said, it would be cool to put a vanitygen program integrated inside the wallet. This coin would be first to do so.
Pages:
Jump to: