Pages:
Author

Topic: ✪✪✪ VIRTUAL COIN ✪✪✪ | P2P VIRTUAL MONEY | VC | X11 | ReLaunch: Date Feb 2017 ✪✪ - page 46. (Read 192531 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
I was just cleaning up some of my other hosting and didn't realise I was in the VC cpanel.

Site will be back up in a few mins, auto backup hadn't even kicked in HAHA!

Serves me right for having multiple cpanels open heh.

On the plus I'm hoping to get a Faucet up at the same time =)

EDIT

Ok, back up to roughly how I remember it, just gonna restore the forum now

EDIT 2

Forum back up (and backups made lol, auto backup is set to everyday heh)
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
I still buys but still dedicating some btc to purchase.
I invite other fans of VC   Wink

I also bought some coins.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
I still buys but still dedicating some btc to purchase.
I invite other fans of VC   Wink
Activity: 882
Merit: 515
Thanks everyone for the support. I have updated the #1 post. I will update these photos as well.

Once we get on Casheer Payment, we will need to raise funds for ATM support for our next step.
we can contact Genesis1 Bitcoin ATM etc, but for now lets see how we get response from payment support.
Activity: 284
Merit: 250
OK, I went in and bought some VC. Just a bit for now (as the spread is high at the moment), but will try to get more soon. It is time for the community to show a little spirit. The only requirement to stay on Bittrex is to average .1 BTC. If we can't manage that, then the community might as well give it up. Go VC!
the BAD news is  :
This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Sept 5th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.1 BTC.

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-VC

BUY more please  Cool

I've just noticed this, I do plan on picking some more up late from the exchange whilst it's this cheap. Just need to transfer some coins around. But we'll still need to stir up some interest.

Sent vcoinz a PM with admin logins for the site and forum.

Will need some Moderators for the forum too.
Activity: 824
Merit: 1000
the BAD news is  :
This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Sept 5th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.1 BTC.

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-VC

BUY more please  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
Well done to whoever made this awesome and good looking VirtualCoin forum http://forum.virtual-coin.net/
It looks even better than this one!
V.coinz, can you put the link to the forum in the beginning post plz?

Also, some of the images in the first post are gone / unavailiable.

Great job everyone!
Swapped it for a similar stock imagei that has the same impact.

Obviously the picture wasn't of a mining rig and I don't think we want people thinking that we have a mega mining rig setup just to mine the coin that we support lol.

Just needed a decent looking, tech related picture.

The one in use now has been used by every man and his dog that has anything to do with data centers.
That's awesome news.

Just having a play with the pictures, could do with larger resolution ones as the slider on the site uses images of 1600x950.

I'll see if I can find something similar but with a larger resolution and play a little more with these images to see how I can get them to look =)

Maybe this photo to us website ?

This is not MINING RIG but this is GOOGLE DATA Center...!!!!!!better not to use
Right, first 3 people to do some sort of viral marketing (could be anything from a vid on youtube to some PR blurb on a crypto site) will get either a Doom Beta access key or Steam game (of my choice).

Post a reply and send me a PM with a link to what you've done with the email address in which to send your key (or Steam gift if you don't want or already have access to the Doom Beta)

If I receive a sudden influx of entries I'll choose a few extra that have done that something extra.

(No Steam game will be from a Humble Bundle or similar and will have a decent RRP on Steam)
legendary
Great job jimixup ...

Thanks for coins  Smiley
Popped out, back now =D.

gregofdoom - That's perfect, have you posted your VC address? Everyone that helps in any way deserves some VC!

It should also give something back and not wait for others to do the work. The success of a coin depends on each of us.

VC: VL3rFfrdXe4xBBYiVtGH74MJ7wQaX8igt9

Sent you 250 for finding the great image.

Just updated the "wallet" slider with a relevant background and added a black bar on the first image so the text can be read more easily.

Slide number 3 here I come!

EDIT

Right so the slider images are now all more relevant, updated the background for the mission "page" and also added a textured background to the white sections to make it pop a little more.

EDIT 2
Added a link to this topic and the block explorer / crawler, dunno how I missed these. Added under the resources section.

EDIT 3
http://forum.virtual-coin.net
legendary
Popped out, back now =D.

gregofdoom - That's perfect, have you posted your VC address? Everyone that helps in any way deserves some VC!

It should also give something back and not wait for others to do the work. The success of a coin depends on each of us.

VC: VL3rFfrdXe4xBBYiVtGH74MJ7wQaX8igt9
Popped out, back now =D.

legendary
That's awesome news.

Just having a play with the pictures, could do with larger resolution ones as the slider on the site uses images of 1600x950.

I'll see if I can find something similar but with a larger resolution and play a little more with these images to see how I can get them to look =)

Maybe this photo to us website ?
That's awesome news.

Preliminary list of cryptocurriences included in the Casheer Payment Platform.

Bitcoin (default inclusion)
Blackcoin
HYPER
Librexcoin
QUIDCoin
Zetacoin
Stellar
Rimbit
Titcoin
Myriadcoin
Cannabiscoin
Pinkcoin
Britcoin

SECOND ROUND

Greenback
Fluttercoin
Maxcoin
Diamond
Mazacoin
Whitecoin
Razor
Rimbit
Virtualcoin
Vericoin
Worldcoin
Dogecoin

http://forum.casheer.net/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=55

It's good NEWS...!!! Cool
Activity: 88
VIRTUAL COIN MINING DATA CENTER

we should use some of these images for our site as well.
Everything is setup properly in cpanel and as said before both vcoin.ca and www.vcoin.ca did redirect properly.

If your having trouble then maybe your DNS needs to be flushed as this can cause an issue.

Thanks.

To make it easy I have setup re-direct for vcoin.ca to your site, this will take care of any issues users are reporting.

Btw, I request that anywhere we public logos, facebook, twitter etc vcoin.ca domain should be used as official, it makes it easier & less confusing.

official support it's good for Vcoin, if we get more..it's soo good.
Maybe we can learn from bitcoin...(bitcoin.org--bitcoin.com--bitcoin.info--bitcoin.biz...etc)
it helps bitcoin so famous .. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: