Pages:
Author

Topic: Virtual Credit Cards - Instant Delivery, International Billing, AVS - page 14. (Read 39041 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 2
Funds have been refunded, No issues with CS. 100% legit.  Smiley

Thank you buddy! Sorry for the inconveniences.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Funds have been refunded, No issues with CS. 100% legit.  Smiley
It's time to buy Virtual Credit Card!

At the moment our preloaded cards are available in the following denominations:

$30.00 $50.00 $75.00 $100.00 $150.00 $200.00

www.ezzocard.com
Can you arrange $15 loaded vcc ? I need 5 cards
Hello,

Custom denominations available for bulk orders over 10 pieces.

Hi, don't you think your vcc are over priced? most people here who have had websites for a few years sell their reloadable cards and a fraction of the price?
Unless there is something special about your cards that we don't know.

We are trying to keep our prices as low as possible.
Are you sure that cards you mentioned work for PayPal, iTunes US, Google Checkout, Google Adwords, Google Wallet, Moneybookers US, Facebook US, eBay, Skype, Apple Store, GoDaddy etc. ?
SO...I buy a $20 card to test. It gets declined..I email for a refund..and get no response? doesnt seem a very good service  Angry
Why would you do something that stupid? there are so many sites out there that can sell you these cards for like $2 fee, do some research first instead of wasting your money. If the card still has the funds PM me and I will help you get them to another currency.

Hi buddy,

Please take into consideration that Live Support is available on a regular basis 6am-3pm GMT Monday - Friday.
If you apply for support on Friday evening, your request will be processed on Monday. This happened in your case.

I've checked the card and there is a mistake in your billing address. This might be the reason of the problem. We sent an email to you. Please contact back to us.

Thank you.

Activity: 414
Merit: 100
THRIVE - THE PREMIUM DECENTRALIZED AD MARKETPLACE
SO...I buy a $20 card to test. It gets declined..I email for a refund..and get no response? doesnt seem a very good service  Angry
Why would you do something that stupid? there are so many sites out there that can sell you these cards for like $2 fee, do some research first instead of wasting your money. If the card still has the funds PM me and I will help you get them to another currency.

I have tried others and they also do not validate. I want to subscribe to bein sports MENA but it looks like it is not possible, even when the VC is registered in the correct country
What country is this site and also give me the name of the site so I can check it.
SO...I buy a $20 card to test. It gets declined..I email for a refund..and get no response? doesnt seem a very good service  Angry

I have tried others and they also do not validate. I want to subscribe to bein sports MENA but it looks like it is not possible, even when the VC is registered in the correct country
Activity: 5
Can you arrange $15 loaded vcc ? I need 5 cards
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Looks good but prices are pretty high.
Activity: 154
Whats ur price ?
Hello,

Here is uploaded a list of denominations and prices:

Thanks.

Lol for this prices , will ask for vouch an legandary member than will buy daily cards for stuffs
Whats ur price ?
Hello,

Thanks.
Hi, don't you think your vcc are over priced? most people here who have had websites for a few years sell their reloadable cards and a fraction of the price?
Unless there is something special about your cards that we don't know.
Whats ur price ?
Hello,

Thanks.
Activity: 154
Whats ur price ?
Work for Facebook and google cloud?
Hello,

Our cards 100% works for verificaiton US Facebook ads account. Some customers used VCC to pay for ads on Facebook also. But sometimes there were some difficulties. We don't know exactly why, probably due to their activities. We know for sure that cards work with Google Adwords, but we are not sure about google cloud.

Thank you for your question!
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
I got a $5,- vouch card from him and it worked.

Proof:

Thanks.

Good luck with sales.

Thank you buddy!

No problem.
Activity: 165
Merit: 106
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Go Big or Go Home
Your rate is too damn high
Pages: