Pages:
Author

Topic: Virtual Credit Cards - Instant Delivery, International Billing, AVS - page 9. (Read 39009 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Dear BITCOINTALK members!

We wish you a Happy and Prosperous New Year!
We are pleased to announce our New Year discounts % on a number of our cards.

The offer is available from December 30, 2019 to January 5, 2020.

Don't miss your chance as the stock of discounted cards is limited and non-renewable!

Don't bother to address ISSUES: * An internal server error occurred : https://prnt.sc/qh4w2i  ??
Activity: 201
Merit: 2
Dear BITCOINTALK members!

We wish you a Happy and Prosperous New Year!
We are pleased to announce our New Year discounts % on a number of our cards.

The offer is available from December 30, 2019 to January 5, 2020.

Don't miss your chance as the stock of discounted cards is limited and non-renewable!
In the start, they have had good service but with the passage of time their service is turning into a nightmare sh**

- Try to register card
- Try to check balance

You will always get, Your session has timed out, please re-login.

I have been experiencing this for the last 2 months and it's still the same. They charge premium for this crap system!

Dear mykone87, we apologize for the inconvenience. Due to the increase in the number of customers, our site began to experience some difficulties with registering a card and checking the balance. We are working on this problem and it will be resolved soon. Thank you for your patience.

It's still the same. Just error message changed;

* An internal server error occurred : https://prnt.sc/qh4w2i

Been trying for more than an hour and your system is just as bad as always.
Dear Bitcointalk forum members,

Today we glad to share with you a discount code for buying $5 Blue cards and $20, $50, $100, $500, $900 Green cards with $1.5, $1.5, $3, $6, $8 and $10 discounts appropriately.

Code: BHW09DEC19

The code is valid till December 28. Enjoy the discounts and shop with us!

https://ezzocard.com/how-to-pay
Dear Bitcointalk forum members,

Today we glad to share with you a discount code for buying $5, $20, $100, $200 and $500 Blue cards with $1.5, $2, $8, $10 and $12 discounts appropriately.

Code: FOR09DEC19

The code is valid till December 15. Enjoy the discounts and shop with us!

www.ezzocard.com
Dear Customers,

We are in a hurry to inform you, that from 29 to 30 November it is Black Friday time on Ezzocard! You can buy all types of Virtual Cards with Big Discounts! The most exclusive offers will be available for you!

Don't miss out! Visit our website at November 29 - 30 and pick up the best Black Friday deals from Ezzocard!
some services required a Credit card from that country like Netflix Turkey, will this work?

Hello.

Our cards work great with Netflix, and Netflix also accepts PayPal. You can use our cards to pay via PayPal.
Activity: 8
some services required a Credit card from that country like Netflix Turkey, will this work?
Dear Bitcointalk members,

Today we glad to share with you a discount code for buying $10, $30 and $500 Blue cards with $1.5, $2.5 and $12 discounts appropriately.

Code: FOR22NOV19

The code is valid till November 25. Enjoy the discounts and shop with us!

www.ezzocard.com
Dear bitcointalk users

Today we glad to share with you a discount code for buying $10, $30, $150, $300, $500 and $900 Blue cards with $2, $2.5, $9, $12, $14 and $17 discounts appropriately.

Code: FOR11NOV19

The code is valid till November 17. Enjoy the discounts and shop with us!

ezzocard.com
Dear customers,

Today we glad to share with you a discount code for buying $5, $100 and $900 Blue cards with $1.5, $8 and $16 discounts appropriately.

Code: FOR23OCT19

The code is valid till November 1. Enjoy the discounts and shop with us!

ezzocard.com

Activity: 12
Dear customers,

Today we glad to share with you a discount code for buying $5, $40 and $100 cards with a $1.5, $4 and $8 discount accordingly.

Code: FOR27SEPT19

The code is valid till October 1. Enjoy the discounts and shop with us!

www.ezzocard.com

I edited my feedback because I realised the support email was getting into the spam folder, guys please check it!

I can vouch now.
Dear customers,

Today we glad to share with you a discount code for buying $5, $40 and $100 cards with a $1.5, $4 and $8 discount accordingly.

Code: FOR27SEPT19

The code is valid till October 1. Enjoy the discounts and shop with us!

www.ezzocard.com
In the start, they have had good service but with the passage of time their service is turning into a nightmare sh**

- Try to register card
- Try to check balance

I have been experiencing this for the last 2 months and it's still the same. They charge premium for this crap system!

Dear mykone87, we apologize for the inconvenience. Due to the increase in the number of customers, our site began to experience some difficulties with registering a card and checking the balance. We are working on this problem and it will be resolved soon. Thank you for your patience.

- Try to register card
- Try to check balance

Hello,
I need VCC for amazon prime usa, pls advise.
Thanks

Hello,

Unfortunately we don't know for sure if our cards work with Amazon prime. You can have a try. The worst case we will issue a refund according to our refund policy.

Thank you!
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Hello,
I need VCC for amazon prime usa, pls advise.
Thanks

Hi there. I would like to know if the cards works fine for a monthly subscription.

Basically I need to have in the card at least, $300. This would be to paid 2 months(charged each month) of a product within https://oneuptrader.com website(They say they accept Visa & Master).

So what I need to know:

1- Are these cards working fine when using them to pay a recurrent payment? Do you have customers who do this?

2- Is there a way to charge balance up, after buying a card? In example, if I need to buy one card with $150 and then I would need to put more money, let's say around $150 more? Is this possible?

Thanks for your response and help.

Hello,

Our US Virtual Cards work for recurrent payments. However we are not sure if they will work with https://oneuptrader.com. You can try to pay there, but we cannot guarantee that cards will work on this website. The worst case scenario we will issue a refund according to our refund policy.

Thank you for your question.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Truth is Only one - La verdad es solo Una -
Brown card - CA works perfectly with Paypal!

Thanks for your feedback!

Hi there. I would like to know if the cards works fine for a monthly subscription.

Basically I need to have in the card at least, $300. This would be to paid 2 months(charged each month) of a product within https://oneuptrader.com website(They say they accept Visa & Master).

So what I need to know:

1- Are these cards working fine when using them to pay a recurrent payment? Do you have customers who do this?

2- Is there a way to charge balance up, after buying a card? In example, if I need to buy one card with $150 and then I would need to put more money, let's say around $150 more? Is this possible?

Thanks for your response and help.

Brown card - CA works perfectly with Paypal!

Thanks for your feedback!
Pages:
Jump to: