Pages:
Author

Topic: Virtual Credit Cards - Instant Delivery, International Billing, AVS - page 6. (Read 39030 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 2
Dear forum members!

We are glad to offer you a discount code for our virtual prepaid cards.

Apply this code on our website Ezzocard.com and get the following discounts:

2$ off our 20$ Black VISA Virtual Card
8$ off our 100$ Black VISA Virtual Card
10$ off our 200$ Black VISA Virtual Card
12$ off our 500$ Black VISA Virtual Card

Discount Code: FOR6JULY21

The offer is valid till July 13, 2021
Enjoy your shopping with Ezzocard!
Ezzocard admin,
Is your visa vcc can be used to deposit into NETELLER account?

Hello,

Unfortunately no. You can use Ezzocard cards to pay anonymously online on most websites that accept Mastercard or Visa prepaid cards, as well as for verification of/payments via Paypal.
Here you can find some of the examples where our cards can be used https://ezzocard.com/how-to-use-virtual-credit-cards
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Ezzocard admin,
Is your visa vcc can be used to deposit into NETELLER account?
your card work in gc?

Hello,
Could you please clarify what "gc" is?
Activity: 2
your card work in gc?
What is price for 200$ vcc?

Hello,

It depends on the card type. You can check the available denominations and prices on our website https://ezzocard.com/#order-form.
Activity: 8
What is price for 200$ vcc?
ALERT
Paid for a card and didnt receive it

Hello,

If you didn't receive the card after a successful payment please send your Payment ID to us [email protected]
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
ALERT
Paid for a card and didnt receive it
Dear forum members!

$1.5 off our $5 Blue Card
$2 off our $20 Blue Card
2$ off our 20$ Green Card
4$ off our 50$ Green Card
$6 off our $75 Blue Card

Discount Code: FOR11JUN21

The offer is valid till June 20, 2021

Dear forum members!

$1.5 off our $10 Blue Card
2$ off our 20$ Green Card
5$ off our 50$ Black Card
7$ off our 100$ Black Card
10$ off our 200$ Black Card
11$ off our 500$ Black Card

Discount Code: FOR26MAY21

The offer is valid till May 30, 2021
which country of bank issued vcc?

its prepaid or real bank vcc?

which EU country pp acc verification for it can work? like Latvia Poland etc?

price demand for pp verify vcc with or 2 usd balance??

I will share my experience about ezzocard. I purchased ezzocard long back when I wanted to verify my Paypal and it actually worked for me.

Recently I purchased the card and tried to make FB payments but it didn't worked.

They give you a PIN and card details (card number and expiry date) once you purchase which you then need to login with and register the card within your name and address. Yes you can register the card in any name and any country after purchase and once you register the card is activated. You will be asked for address/pincode name and all other details there.

By the way I recently asked for a refund had no problems getting the refund but a small fees was deducted.

One thing, I must tell you, once you make the purchase you are then given the card details through a unique link. I strongly advise you to copy the card details and save them because once you refresh that link the details will be lost and you will have to contact them via email to recover it.

Hello,

Thank you for your review on using our product!
In reference to FB, unfortunately FB stopped accepting prepaid cards but based on the experience of our customers Black cards can be used in activated FB ads account from which payments have been made before.  if you haven't paid for advertising from this account before, it will not work.

Hello,

We offer virtual prepaid cards in USD/CAD which can be used for anonymous online payments on most websites that accept Visa/Mastercard prepaid cards. All our cards work fine for both Paypal verification and payments via Paypal. For PP verification we would recommend Blue/Green card as these cards can be registered with any name and address and moreover you can re-register them if needed. Before linking a card to your PP account please make sure
1. you have a personal PP account
2.  your billing address matches the one in your PP account.
Please note that PP of some countries due to local regulations will ask for your ID verification (after linking the card), for example Germany, Sweden, Bulgaria, UK, Romania, Israel, Cyprus, Belgium, Netherlands, Czech Republic and there may be others as well. So far we know only those listed above.
The lowest denomination we offer is $5 card. You can check the available denominations and prices on our website https://ezzocard.com/#order-form.

To learn more about Ezzocard VCCs please visit our website https://ezzocard.com/
Activity: 1050
Merit: 140

I will share my experience about ezzocard. I purchased ezzocard long back when I wanted to verify my Paypal and it actually worked for me.

Recently I purchased the card and tried to make FB payments but it didn't worked.

They give you a PIN and card details (card number and expiry date) once you purchase which you then need to login with and register the card within your name and address. Yes you can register the card in any name and any country after purchase and once you register the card is activated. You will be asked for address/pincode name and all other details there.

By the way I recently asked for a refund had no problems getting the refund but a small fees was deducted.

One thing, I must tell you, once you make the purchase you are then given the card details through a unique link. I strongly advise you to copy the card details and save them because once you refresh that link the details will be lost and you will have to contact them via email to recover it.
legendary
Activity: 1398
Merit: 1001

Dear Customers,

Due to the recent growth in commissions for the most popular cryptocurrencies and for the convenience of the users, we have decided to expand the list of cryptocoins we accept on ezzocard.com. Now that our accepted payment methods include low transaction fee cryptocurrencies, our customers will not have to overpay!

Currently, we accept the following payment methods: Perfect Money, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Tether USDT, Litecoin, Ripple and Dogecoin.

Ezzocard does not give VCC out has been Few Hours

SCAM ALERT

Hello,

Unfortunately, we couldn't deliver the card to you as the email address indicated by you in the card order appeared to be invalid thus it couldn't be sent. Only after you contacted us via [email protected] where you specified the true email address we were able to send the card.
For future conveniences please make sure you indicate a valid email address so the card can be delivered to you in case due to some reasons you do not receive it automatically on our website.

Regards
Activity: 1
Ezzocard does not give VCC out has been Few Hours

SCAM ALERT

Dear Customers!

Several fraud cases have been recently reported where our service name was used, illegally and with ill intent, to deceive clients and steal their cash. The fraudsters made the copy of our website but with different domain names (.shop, .io, .net, .online, .info etc.) to benefit from our reputation. In this regard, we alert our customers to the risk of dealing with such fake platforms and warn them against making any payments to criminals.

Please remember that the unique genuine Ezzocard service is only available at ezzocard.com

Dear forum members!

$2 off our $20 Black Card
$4 off our $50 Black Card
$7 off our $100 Black Card
$9 off our $200 Black Card
$11 off our $500 Black Card
$12 off our $1000 Black Card

Discount Code: FOR04MAR21

The offer is valid till March 8, 2021

Pages: