Pages:
Author

Topic: VIRTUAL MINING CORP - page 3. (Read 9372 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
December 30, 2013, 09:44:54 PM
Me? If you think this gets to me at all you must be part of this scumbags crew. Listening to scammers and thieves try to talk their way out of bad deals is hilarious.
Activity: 644
December 30, 2013, 09:30:39 PM
You're useless. I hope anyone considering this purchase comes across your posts and sees what kind of punk represents VMC.

Dude, how is your ass not sore from this non-stop spanking?
December 30, 2013, 09:25:39 PM
What did you expect? They're shareholders, and they're okay with scamming new customers because they've been scammed out of their money themselves (and no, that doesn't make it okay).

Consider them for what they are: scammers.

I know this now. I didn't know anything about the massive scam of shares that these guys invested in. Of course they need to defend the company, victims of a scam are often delusional, and its possible that these guys will profit if more people buy from vmc.
December 30, 2013, 03:04:03 PM
You're useless. I hope anyone considering this purchase comes across your posts and sees what kind of punk represents VMC.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.
December 30, 2013, 01:54:05 PM
ken found out right on 30 November (right on the shipping deadline) that chips are going to be late?
Maybe it slipped by me but I believe November/December is the shipping deadline you are trying to quote right? That would mean december 31st would be "Right on the shipping deadline". Please try to be accurate with your posts.

I find that hard to believe+ fact that there were no reasons supplied. BFL had the mighty "clock buffers", HashFast had "lack of substrate", but VMC has nothing. Yes i should trust this company.

Since you are looking for their excuse here it is.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3782916
Wow, you really know how to obfuscate the truth with your layers of bullshit. You just said people should give VMC two extra months, just like they did for hashfast. In October your mighty boss ken slaughter is telling people that the shopping cart has accurate shipping dates. Some weeks later, he says it has accurate shipping quotes again, still two months out. Nowhere are people told that they won't be getting their shipments.

Please calm down and try to write correctly, it is hard enough to try and follow what you are saying.
If I can try to understand what you wrote you are saying that Ken gave estimated shipping dates, then as new information came up he updated those shipping dates (While offering refunds to anyone that wanted them) and then I'm lost with your "Nowhere are people told that they won't be getting their shipments."

In fact, the post you quoted says that shipments have already started. Where is the proof of that? Where are all those customers?  

"Shipping:

We have this last week shipped our first products to customers.
"

What the hell are you trying to hide?  I can't be lying because I never promised anything or intentionally misled people about the situation. You have.  

We have been asking him to post proof of this, maybe you should ask as well. It looks like you finally are starting to read a little bit. Congratulations as it is a big step in the right direction for you.
Although every time you post with statements that I have to correct you are in fact intentionally misleading people with false information. Please keep this to a minimum, thank you!

Since you said it again, do you even understand what illiteracy is?
I do, I assumed you could not read due to me having to quote myself multiple times to answer questions/statements you made after they were already answered in this very same thread.
Maybe I was wrong and you can read so I guess we'll move on to the next two options.

Again I have to assume you are because everything you ask has already been answered if you just took the time to read. So you obviously have a hard time reading, are extremely lazy, or are trolling. I gave you the benefit of the doubt.

Now we're left with Extremely Lazy or are trolling. Due to the amount of effort you are putting into this thread I have a hard time seeing you as lazy but that could still be the case.

I'm going to assume trolling now.

December 30, 2013, 01:40:14 PM
By the way, this is the original post of this thread, so any questions about the validity of VMC and the scam they are working is quite on topic.

Has anyone that has prepaid for a miner from VMC gotten the bitcoin miner yet?
If so can you post a picture of it working at your house THANK YOU???
We are not sure if anyone has gotten anything yet! Huh
December 30, 2013, 01:35:54 PM
Wow, you really know how to obfuscate the truth with your layers of bullshit. You just said people should give VMC two extra months, just like they did for hashfast. In October your mighty boss ken slaughter is telling people that the shopping cart has accurate shipping dates. Some weeks later, he says it has accurate shipping quotes again, still two months out. Nowhere are people told that they won't be getting their shipments. In fact, the post you quoted says that shipments have already started. Where is the proof of that? Where are all those customers?  

"Shipping:

We have this last week shipped our first products to customers.
"

What the hell are you trying to hide?  I can't be lying because I never promised anything or intentionally misled people about the situation. You have.  

Since you said it again, do you even understand what illiteracy is?
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
December 30, 2013, 01:29:21 PM

November 30th -
The chips are going to be late

ken found out right on 30 November (right on the shipping deadline) that chips are going to be late? I find that hard to believe+ fact that there were no reasons supplied. BFL had the mighty "clock buffers", HashFast had "lack of substrate", but VMC has nothing. Yes i should trust this company.
December 30, 2013, 01:21:40 PM
Here is the boss in October saying that orders that day would be shipped by now. You want to tell those people where the orders are?

I tried to place an order but the approx delivery is 31 December.
"Approximate date of delivery with this carrier is between Tuesday 31 December 2013 and Thursday 2 January 2014 * "
Is this Right??

Thank You

This is what our shopping cart is estimating, based on the pre-order queue.  It should be before this date.

All you do is lie Bargraphics. You have money on the line with this in some way, and you are causing more people to be defrauded with your statements.

Please let me know where I lied,

Here, I'll help you out a little Smiley

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3782916

November 30th -
I've sent one of my friends to VMC, he bought 1THs Platinum more than a week ago. Today he called and told me that aprox. shipping would be 2-3 months. So, WTF? I'm too ordered when here in forum shipping was December, not 2-3 months.

That is for ordered which have been place last week.  We have a pre-order queue, so if you are at the end of the queue, then the wait is about 2 months.

Weekly Update 12/18/13

Crypto-Trade:

I have all of the legal issues worked out, and I am programming them into the verification site.

VMC:

We are working with eASIC and our engineers to get our chip and boards in full production.

We have stock piled all the hardware to build the miners and we are per-assembling the miners.

Weekly Update 12/25/13

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Here is a picture of our manufacturing line for assembling miners.

Assembly Line

We are working on assembling everything, so when our boards and chips arrive, we can ship the miners fast.

You post 3 month old quotes and I post the most recent and relevant quotes. I wonder which one of us is actually "lying".

Guess we'll see soon enough how late they will be as I told you they said they would be and even quoted them saying it.

Keep chugging along RickJames!

While you are at it, what was your involvement in defrauding people with Terrahash? Don't seem to be answering those accusations either.

More illiteracy from you, let me quote myself from this same thread (again)
Even though I shouldn't even reply to your troll post, I did not Shill for Terrahash as I was never paid and only based my opinions on evidence at the time. I visited them in person and they had the product to physically show me that was working when I went. Unfortunately Yifu screwed everyone that purchased Avalon chips and then Terrahash decided it would be easier to commit fraud instead of dealing with their companies issues. Also they are being sued by many people currently.

I guess I should mentioned that I also "Cheered" for KnC and they came through.

I also should mention that I visited HashFast personally as well and told everyone that I believed they would be late but would have a working product and I guess I was correct on that one too.

I've been to many conferences already and met some of the people that frequent this board.

I guess I'm +1 all things considered!

Now please stop trying to bring this thread off topic and do try and be civil.
December 30, 2013, 01:11:38 PM
Keep accusing me of lying, loser. Instead of having a real answer, blame me for something else. Not quoting with enough detail? Seriously? GTFO. That was on the first page of the VMC thread.

While you are at it, what was your involvement in defrauding people with Terrahash? Don't seem to be answering those accusations either.
December 30, 2013, 01:07:55 PM
Here is the boss in October saying that orders that day would be shipped by now. You want to tell those people where the orders are?

I tried to place an order but the approx delivery is 31 December.
"Approximate date of delivery with this carrier is between Tuesday 31 December 2013 and Thursday 2 January 2014 * "
Is this Right??

Thank You

This is what our shopping cart is estimating, based on the pre-order queue.  It should be before this date.

All you do is lie Bargraphics. You have money on the line with this in some way, and you are causing more people to be defrauded with your statements.
December 30, 2013, 01:07:11 PM
/
Maybe, guess you should take that up in a HashFast thread. I imagine many people would disagree that they were not late.

Refund date is not the same as not being late in my opinion. Thankfully ActM has open refunds and does not have a "refund date".

The main difference between HashFast and Virtual Mining is HashFast has shown evidence of working miners, and VM has shown... zip.

Give Virtual Mining two more months like you did HashFast and then we'll see Smiley. Let's be fair here!

Why? In May VMC said they would be shipping by tomorrow. Hashfast started what, three months after that?

"We are estimating on shipping our 45nm series of machine by 12/31/2013 and our 28nm by 6/30/2014"

Where is ANY PROOF that machines are being developed? You are such a sucker, sitting here waiting for them to disappear with all the preorder money. Put up or shut up.

Please do actual quotes with links to where that is said so people can see how long ago that was.
Then since you are trying to do due diligence as you said you didn't need to, please quote each one of his estimated timelines as well as when he started asking for payment.

Just make sure you give people a clear picture of what's going on, "only scammers and liars would hide this".

December 30, 2013, 01:00:24 PM
/
Maybe, guess you should take that up in a HashFast thread. I imagine many people would disagree that they were not late.

Refund date is not the same as not being late in my opinion. Thankfully ActM has open refunds and does not have a "refund date".

The main difference between HashFast and Virtual Mining is HashFast has shown evidence of working miners, and VM has shown... zip.

Give Virtual Mining two more months like you did HashFast and then we'll see Smiley. Let's be fair here!

Why? In May VMC said they would be shipping by tomorrow. Hashfast started what, three months after that?

"We are estimating on shipping our 45nm series of machine by 12/31/2013 and our 28nm by 6/30/2014"

Where is ANY PROOF that machines are being developed? You are such a sucker, sitting here waiting for them to disappear with all the preorder money. Put up or shut up.
December 30, 2013, 12:50:56 PM
/

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
December 30, 2013, 12:45:21 PM
/

December 30, 2013, 12:29:01 PM
crumbs was banned? link? so tard Inaba and other scammers don't get banned or scammer tag and he gets banned? what for?

Crumbs was banned a few days ago, hence his lack of posting.

Nice min 2 months delay. Are those kind of delays "usual" in the IC world? I thought you said 1-4 weeks.

Well look at HashFast, they did take over $14M from the community and are two months late and they bragged about paying all of their contractors (Design house, Fab, Assembly, Shipping Companies, etc..) extra to speed things along.

Maybe my estimation is wrong but I'll stick to it and just say that there were probably some bigger issues that caused a larger delay then normal.

By the looks, HashFast wasn't late at all. They just lied to their customers about a Oct/Nov delivery. The same thing COULD apply to VMC too since there was no specific dates in their published agreement with eASIC.

legendary
December 30, 2013, 12:28:14 PM
crumbs was banned? link? so tard Inaba and other scammers don't get banned or scammer tag and he gets banned? what for?

Nice min 2 months delay. Are those kind of delays "usual" in the IC world? I thought you said 1-4 weeks.

Well look at HashFast, they did take over $14M from the community and are two months late and they bragged about paying all of their contractors (Design house, Fab, Assembly, Shipping Companies, etc..) extra to speed things along.

Maybe my estimation is wrong but I'll stick to it and just say that there were probably some bigger issues that caused a larger delay then normal.

By the looks, HashFast wasn't late at all. They just lied to their customers about a Oct/Nov delivery. The same thing COULD apply to VMC too since there was no specific dates in their published agreement with eASIC.
December 30, 2013, 11:27:31 AM

legendary
December 30, 2013, 11:20:50 AM
I placed 2 orders on 22th of November with shipping date 31th of December 2014. My shipping dates are moved to atleast February 22th.

Last e-mail from VMC customer service
--
Dear Customer,
Pre-Order Terms: This is a pre-order. 28nm ASIC products are shipped according to placement in the order queue, and delivery may take 3 months or more after order.Your items wont be shipping til between February 22th-March 20th.

Regards,
Customer service
--

Are you going to wait or get a refund? If you choose to get a refund please report back here how the process went.

Sadly there are a lot of alt accounts of crumbs being made (dolor, doloreshaze, doloresmaze, nickdanger, cropcircle) because he was banned so if you could provide some definitive proof of your order/payment that would be great. If not I understand.

December 30, 2013, 11:16:19 AM
I placed 2 orders on 22th of November with shipping date 31th of December 2014. My shipping dates are moved to atleast February 22th.

Last e-mail from VMC customer service
--
Dear Customer,
Pre-Order Terms: This is a pre-order. 28nm ASIC products are shipped according to placement in the order queue, and delivery may take 3 months or more after order.Your items wont be shipping til between February 22th-March 20th.

Regards,
Customer service
--

Are you going to wait or get a refund? If you choose to get a refund please report back here how the process went.

Sadly there are a lot of alt accounts of crumbs being made (dolor, doloreshaze, doloresmaze, nickdanger, cropcircle) because he was banned so if you could provide some definitive proof of your order/payment that would be great. If not I understand.
Pages:
Jump to: