Pages:
Author

Topic: VIRTUAL MINING CORP - page 5. (Read 9372 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.
December 29, 2013, 10:09:08 PM
Because Virtual Mining Corp has not been telling me anything about shipping dates that have now been pasted
I called Easic.com and talked to a man named nbattson, he said he could not discuss anything in regard to Kenneth Slaughter and whether they had shipped chips / boards or anything else!
The man name is Mr. Battson, and his email is [email protected] .
There has not been any proof of VMC having anything to show us the customers yet?
Honesty is the best policy, it stops people from thinking the worst and then taking action.
I read on bitcointalk that maybe Ken will offer refunds? I haven't heard if that is true!!!

Has anyone asked for a refund and got it? 

Hey Bargraphics? I thought eAsic was backing VMC?? I'm sure you have an answer for this as well. The question would be why are you defending them so strongly.

Hey Illiterate RickJamesBTC I've already explained this here:
eASIC chip NDA: http://axs.net/AMC/eAsic-NDA0001.jpg and http://axs.net/AMC/eAsic-NDA0002.jpg

Good luck getting them to break their NDA. Obviously they have orders placed if there was a PR release on their website stating so and eASIC will likely tell you that they are working with them but nothing else. Good luck on your adventure.

he said he could not discuss anything in regard to Kenneth Slaughter and whether they had shipped chips / boards or anything else!

That's how NDAs work unfortunately.

As for
I read on bitcointalk that maybe Ken will offer refunds? I haven't heard if that is true!!!

This is the closest I could find to what you are looking for. My advice is to just contact them!

I received a reply 2 days ago, which unfortunately I'd only just noticed as it went to my spam filter. I can't actually find anything on the site, nor had noticed it when I ordered, about pre-orders taking 3+ months for delivery (if anyone can please direct me to it). This also contradicts their previous response telling me it would be shipped between Jan 20 - Feb 10.

This is the response:

Dear Customer,
Pre-Order Terms: This is a pre-order. 28nm ASIC products are shipped according to placement in the order queue, and delivery may take 3 months or more after order.This is nothing new has been on our site under all products under more info.
Your order is in the February 28th-March 20th date of shipping.If you want to cancel your order then yes we would refund your money.It does come in a check form in the mail.If you want to get a refund please send a full name and address.

Regards,
Customer service

The question would be why are you defending them so strongly.

I've already answered this as well. I'm not really defending them, I'm simply refuting your poorly researched and vindictive posts with facts and logic. I guess the same case could be made for why you are trying to attack VMC so strongly? (I've already answered this one as well as you are attacking them because I've been destroying each and every one of your points you have made)
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
December 29, 2013, 09:52:41 PM
Because Virtual Mining Corp has not been telling me anything about shipping dates that have now been pasted
I called Easic.com and talked to a man named nbattson, he said he could not discuss anything in regard to Kenneth Slaughter and whether they had shipped chips / boards or anything else!
There has not been any proof of VMC having anything to show us the customers yet?
Honesty is the best policy, it stops people from thinking the worst and then taking action.

Hey Bargraphics? I thought eAsic was backing VMC?? I'm sure you have an answer for this as well. The question would be why are you defending them so strongly.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
December 29, 2013, 09:42:46 PM

December 29, 2013, 09:19:36 PM
Just another scammer coming up with bs arguments. You're the one defending the company, I have every right to assert my doubts.

It still says on their website
Limited Availability on these units (Shipping Starts November 2013)

Where the hell is the proof of that shipping?

More crying without logic. All of this was already answered in the other VMC threads (Wish Mods would combine them all)

The website still claims November shipping right now.
While I'm sure it does, it is a mistake and if you sent an email to them letting them know where they missed these, they would likely get changed. When you try to place an order it tells you that it is April delivery before it lets you purchase....

So a company that took millions in pre-orders can't keep their website up to date? It needs reports from customers to fix that?
Yes actually, there are many website where information gets missed that should be changed, doesn't change the fact that the current delivery date is plastered in front of your face when you try to make an order before payment. This is where it counts, arguing about it being missed anywhere else is just you trying to pick a fight with no point.

Your argument about them posting the wrong delivery is countered by them telling you the correct delivery when you email them, call them, live chat them, prior to placing your order (Paying). If that shipping statement is really getting under your skin as it seems to be then just be an adult about it and send them an email.

What is your next bullshit issue.
December 29, 2013, 09:11:13 PM
Just another scammer coming up with bs arguments. You're the one defending the company, I have every right to assert my doubts.

It still says on their website
Limited Availability on these units (Shipping Starts November 2013)

Where the hell is the proof of that shipping?
Activity: 14
December 29, 2013, 09:10:34 PM
^^Bargraphics humbly quotes himself & pads out the thread with a wall of text.
December 29, 2013, 09:03:25 PM
December 29, 2013, 08:56:07 PM
Someone who has money on the line please call the eAsic rep listed in that press release monday.
eASIC Corporation
Niall Battson
(408) 855-9200
[email protected]

Let them know that you have spent money with VMC and have not received a product yet, and you wanted to know if eAsic has any statement to confirm that orders have been shipped or placed, or if they want to go down with the ship when the CA Attorney Generals office gets involved.
December 29, 2013, 08:53:54 PM
The only legitimate fact about this company is that they haven't shipped as promised.

and are offering refunds if those people are not willing to wait.

Until enough people stop believing in a scam company and ask for the refunds, at which point they will cut and run.

Who is backed by eASIC (Which you have made abundantly clear you don't care about but it is still worth mentioning to the people who use their brain) as a customer.

Would be a shame for a multi-million dollar company to back a scam as a customer. Could you imagine the backlash on them

Who cares that they are in business with eAsic. That doesn't mean they are "Backed" by anyone! They could walk out on contracts with that company just as easily. Everything you say comes off as bullshit, because it is all hopes and wishes. If there was any proof of work, completed miners, shipped product, I'm sure you would be happy to show it. With all the scams happening in this community right now, a company has to do a lot more than pay shill posters like you to try and keep the ponzi dollars flowing in.
December 29, 2013, 08:46:55 PM
Would be a shame for a multi-million dollar company to back a scam as a customer. Could you imagine the backlash on them

Yes it would.  That's why eAsic is not backing Ken.  Simply selling him a service, which is the nature of their business.  This is no more unusual than Dell selling me a computer, or a machine sop boring my block .030 over.  The shop is neither backing my build nor does it care what I do with the block after I pay for the work.  Their reputation is only trashed if the bores are botched.
Stop reciting gibberish.
December 29, 2013, 08:40:23 PM
The only legitimate fact about this company is that they haven't shipped as promised.

Until enough people stop believing in a scam company and ask for the refunds, at which point they will cut and run.

Who is backed by eASIC (Which you have made abundantly clear you don't care about but it is still worth mentioning to the people who use their brain) as a customer.

http://www.easic.com/vmc-uses-easic-to-achieve-24-756-ths-bitcoin-miner/

Not every customer of eASIC gets their own "PR" release.

http://www.easic.com/easic-company/press-releases/

I guess eASIC thought that VMC was as newsworthy as the following:
eASIC Raises $23.5M of Growth Capital
December 29, 2013, 08:34:31 PM

As does every decent scam.  Offering refunds allows the scam to continue fleecing the suckers.  If Ken sells $2 worth of vaporware for every $1 refunded, that's a win.

Only in the endgame do the refunds stop.  Scam 101 lesson, free of charge.
Every n00b gets one.

P.S.  You burnt plenty of people with your sound advice in the TerraHash thread, this is not going to be a rinse and repeat for you.
Enough.
Eat your losses and leave.
December 29, 2013, 08:29:43 PM

December 29, 2013, 08:27:49 PM

December 29, 2013, 08:25:54 PM
December 29, 2013, 08:24:39 PM
...Persistent Trolling...

You are on ignore on this account now crumbs, you had two accounts already banned from this forum. Your opinion and misrepresentation of an off topic situation only matters to those that cannot come up with a valid argument for their claims.

That bet is still valid for anyone that is actually interested and not just interested in tying up my money for 4 months without any benefit to me.

I ordered from KNC after the first october orders had shown up and been working great for customers idiot. Keep trying to insult me, act like a scamming piece of shit, prove my point.

See this is where RoadStress needs to come in here and lay down his "Irritated" and "Emotional" speech.

I'm happy that you were a proud November batch for KnC, it seems you are trying to push your intolerance for risk on others. Continue the great work.
December 29, 2013, 08:23:38 PM
I don't even know what you are talking about with shareholders. How are you defending a company without seeing proof of products? Are you stupid? Do you know what a ponzi scheme is? Of course they give refunds to a few very loud complainers, those people show up and say, well it isn't a scam since they sent me a refund, and ten more people sign up and pay for a preorder.

I'll repeat myself again, they give refunds to ANYONE that asks for them.

You ordered from KnC yet they had no proof of a product. Anyone can make an FPGA miner. Guess you must have been stupid......

Arguing with you is pointless. You are not logical, you have your mind set on disregarding legitimate facts about this company and are kicking and screaming about wanting to see a product that is still in development supposedly.

I ordered from KNC after the first october orders had shown up and been working great for customers idiot. Keep trying to insult me, act like a scamming piece of shit, prove my point.
December 29, 2013, 08:15:21 PM
I'll personally give you $50,000 in pre-orders when you get eASIC to release a PR post on their website saying they are doing business with you. This offer is valid for the 4 months.

If this is an open offer:
Change "pre-orders" to cash, and you're on.  Have we got a deal?

P.S.  Sorry.  I thought you were offering your pre-orders in Virtual Mining gear, which, as I understand it, is worth approximately nothing.

P.P.S.  Aren't you the guy who shilled for TerraHash?  How are your pre-orders with those guys coming along? 

Yes, it will be cash or BTC your choice. If you fail to deliver in four months you would then owe me the equivalent.

I do not have any pre-orders of Active Mining and could care less if anyone buys from them or not. I'm simply stating facts that they are a legitimate company trying to make a real product and are not some fly by night website in lebanon or china.

Even though I shouldn't even reply to your troll post, I did not Shill for Terrahash as I was never paid and only based my opinions on evidence at the time. I visited them in person and they had the product to physically show me that was working when I went. Unfortunately Yifu screwed everyone that purchased Avalon chips and then Terrahash decided it would be easier to commit fraud instead of dealing with their companies issues. Also they are being sued by many people currently.

Nowhere in your offer have you mentioned my paying you in the event I do not deliver.  I will need to invest both time and money to provide you this PR blurb.  If you are as certain as you claim to be, why change the terms?   How should we handle escrow?

Regarding your shilling for TerraHash:  You certainly did.  If you did not get paid, that only makes you a failure as a shill on top of your other failures.

The fact that you have visited TerraHash and continued your shilling proves you to be either mind-numbingly incompetent or complicit in the swindle - either or both putting you beneath contempt.

And after shilling for that fiasco and then deleting hundreds of your own posts in the aftermath, you have the gall to pass yourself off as someone whose opinion should matter?
December 29, 2013, 08:07:43 PM
I don't even know what you are talking about with shareholders. How are you defending a company without seeing proof of products? Are you stupid? Do you know what a ponzi scheme is? Of course they give refunds to a few very loud complainers, those people show up and say, well it isn't a scam since they sent me a refund, and ten more people sign up and pay for a preorder.

I'll repeat myself again, they give refunds to ANYONE that asks for them.

You ordered from KnC yet they had no proof of a product. Anyone can make an FPGA miner. Guess you must have been stupid......

Arguing with you is pointless. You are not logical, you have your mind set on disregarding legitimate facts about this company and are kicking and screaming about wanting to see a product that is still in development supposedly.
December 29, 2013, 07:57:29 PM

Pages:
Jump to: