Pages:
Author

Topic: VIRTUAL MINING CORP - page 7. (Read 9372 times)

Activity: 316
Merit: 250
December 28, 2013, 06:54:28 PM
Ken hasn't shipped anything.

He has also missed his milestones by months and failed to produce any proof of a working device.  He did spout some nonsense about 20% speed improvements.

Reading between the lines, I would guess their first build with easic resulted in chips that were non-functional.

lol please...there is a difference between opinion and fact. there is no way u can conclusively say he has or has not shipped, there is just not enough proof as to validate either. that being said i wouldnt be surprised if he has absolutely nothing. also, to elaborate on milestones...u can't just scoop up all events in one swing and say, no, he didn't make any. he has missed some and not missed others (eASIC annountment, transfer to BF, transfer to CT(ill let u figure out which have and have not been made)). please keep the activemining shitstorm in its designated thread. the rest of the world does not need this.

Nonsense.  The rewards for having demonstrated delivery of a working miner mean that Ken would be screaming from the rooftops any proof of any level of success he might have had.  Since no such proof exists, it is 99% certain the reason is that no working gear exists.  What you call milestones are satisfied by making press releases.  Actual results are non-existent months after his promised dates.

The remaining 1%?  Well that would be Ken pulling a Yifu and keeping the hardware for himself while stealing from his customers and shareholders.

Sorry that you are learning about bitcoin investments this way, but berating me for laying out the facts isn't going to recover a satoshi of your lost coins.

Your efforts to belittle me are a pretty low form of debate(referring to me as having an amateur method of learning). I agree with you that I would think somebody would post something if there is any reward at stake. This being said you can't say no he hasn't shipped just as you can't say he has shipped because there is not enough evidence of either. My post was an effort to mitigate FUD.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
December 28, 2013, 06:51:41 PM

He has also missed his milestones by months and failed to produce any proof of a working device.  He did spout some nonsense about 20% speed improvements.

Reading between the lines, I would guess their first build with easic resulted in chips that were non-functional.

lol please...there is a difference between opinion and fact. there is no way u can conclusively say he has or has not shipped, there is just not enough proof as to validate either. that being said i wouldnt be surprised if he has absolutely nothing. also, to elaborate on milestones...u can't just scoop up all events in one swing and say, no, he didn't make any. he has missed some and not missed others (eASIC annountment, transfer to BF, transfer to CT(ill let u figure out which have and have not been made)). please keep the activemining shitstorm in its designated thread. the rest of the world does not need this.

Nonsense.  The rewards for having demonstrated delivery of a working miner mean that Ken would be screaming from the rooftops any proof of any level of success he might have had.  Since no such proof exists, it is 99% certain the reason is that no working gear exists.  What you call milestones are satisfied by making press releases.  Actual results are non-existent months after his promised dates.

The remaining 1%?  Well that would be Ken pulling a Yifu and keeping the hardware for himself while stealing from his customers and shareholders.

Sorry that you are learning about bitcoin investments this way, but berating me for laying out the facts isn't going to recover a satoshi of your lost coins.

That's exactly what i was trying to say in their official hardware thread, except i didn't have my right words on me and investors (Bargraphics) came to tell me i am nuts to think such things.
Activity: 316
December 28, 2013, 06:10:50 PM

He has also missed his milestones by months and failed to produce any proof of a working device.  He did spout some nonsense about 20% speed improvements.

Activity: 378
December 28, 2013, 03:23:10 PM
That guy is lieing
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
December 28, 2013, 03:12:37 PM
Assembly line:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4144161

This guy has received his:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/canadianguy-100713

Look at his post history for details.

Cheers.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
December 28, 2013, 02:58:49 PM
Has anyone that has prepaid for a miner from VMC gotten the bitcoin miner yet?
If so can you post a picture of it working at your house THANK YOU???
We are not sure if anyone has gotten anything yet! Huh
Pages:
Jump to: