Pages:
Author

Topic: Visa is getting more interested in Crypto - page 2. (Read 1086 times)

legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1217
In the end both payments system have to live together in other to provide the best service, there are several other features that is presented in Visa and absent in btc but that does not mean btc is less in value,  the way btc was designed is different than Visa, between I like the idea of having both around which means I can choose anyone that suits me at any given time.

A partnership between fiat and cryptocurrency can be mutually beneficial. That said, my suspicion is that nowadays even fiat based payment processors such as PayPal and Visa are getting concerned about the rise in inflation rates. And the good thing is that they are looking towards cryptocurrency as one of the solutions and not towards other assets such gold and platinum. Perhaps they are aiming for some hybrid system between fiat and cryptocurrency, which will keep their business safe from hyperinflation.
Activity: 532
Merit: 104
Cryptocurrencies have been a hot topic for the past several months as adoption by tech companies around the world is increasing. Businesses in other industries have also invested in Bitcoin.
Visa accepted crypto as what they were interested in. I don't think there's any reason why they wouldn't accept cryptocurrencies because people's demand is growing. Visa will have an advantage as a store or provider of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
If Visa has started the use of bitcoin, this is the outcome to PayPal adoption earlier. We are going to have bigger adoption that will surprise the hodlers. There are many more awaiting and 2021 will give more opening to bull when other payment system join the adoption.
The use of crypto to accept PayPal crypto has increased a lot and its transaction system is becoming easier, so if Visa is added the demand for crypto will increase even more. Not just for bull run but many new companies will adopt crypto which will increase the use of bitcoin a few times.

It will increase the popularity of Bitcoin once Visa also start adopting this system,

after Paypal the usages of crypto creates more interest withing the business sectors.

More adoptions means more investors to start moving to this venue of investment,

it will simply bring the value up if there are more holders to venture to this business.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 326
If Visa has started the use of bitcoin, this is the outcome to PayPal adoption earlier. We are going to have bigger adoption that will surprise the hodlers. There are many more awaiting and 2021 will give more opening to bull when other payment system join the adoption.
The use of crypto to accept PayPal crypto has increased a lot and its transaction system is becoming easier, so if Visa is added the demand for crypto will increase even more. Not just for bull run but many new companies will adopt crypto which will increase the use of bitcoin a few times.
Activity: 868
Merit: 63
In the end both payments system have to live together in other to provide the best service, there are several other features that is presented in Visa and absent in btc but that does not mean btc is less in value,  the way btc was designed is different than Visa, between I like the idea of having both around which means I can choose anyone that suits me at any given time.
Coexistence is the best course of action for bitcoin and traditional fiat services to go to since there's no point trying to one up another which doesn't benefit any side. It's a good thing that this is happening because it helps the adoption rate go much faster than ever before.
Activity: 826
Merit: 100
Right, the two must support each other to provide better services for consumers, we know that the nature of visa, although the same is based on electronics, still has shortcomings, so that the decentralized nature of BTC can complement each other
Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
At this point, let's not forget the fact that it was PayPal which started this trend of mainstream adoption, when they first integrated Bitcoin to their platform in October 2020. That move triggered the bull rally, which took Bitcoin from $8,000 to $62,000. Now we are down to $35,000, thanks to manipulation from Elon Musk. But the news from Visa, if confirmed should once again take us to $50K. For the ordinary investors, the only thing to do is to store your coins safely and securely and watch the show.
I would say that Paypal was a "news" boom and not themselves a boom. I understand that they have a lot of bitcoins themselves on wallets representing their customers bitcoins, but that alone would have not increased the price of bitcoin all that much. Whereas when we are talking about what paypal news created, that was something huge and that's what I believe was the big deal.

We need to make sure that those great news keep coming and not really bash what they do, if you keep telling paypal that what they did themselves didn't help at all but only the news about it made a change, you are not helping the future companies who wants to do what paypal did. Which is why I think it is really not that bad, everything is looking cool when you look at the past 1 year, obviously it is not really that great that we are falling right now but it is fine for now.
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1217
Really hope this turns out to be true many companies as of recent are planning to adopt bitcoin this is definitely going to lead to a huge development in crytocurrency.Unlike before that many companies and bussiness are not willing to use cryto, today things have change so much and the rate of crytocurrency adoption is increasing daily by both the companies and people world-wide.

At this point, let's not forget the fact that it was PayPal which started this trend of mainstream adoption, when they first integrated Bitcoin to their platform in October 2020. That move triggered the bull rally, which took Bitcoin from $8,000 to $62,000. Now we are down to $35,000, thanks to manipulation from Elon Musk. But the news from Visa, if confirmed should once again take us to $50K. For the ordinary investors, the only thing to do is to store your coins safely and securely and watch the show.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 3
Really hope this turns out to be true many companies as of recent are planning to adopt bitcoin this is definitely going to lead to a huge development in crytocurrency.Unlike before that many companies and bussiness are not willing to use cryto, today things have change so much and the rate of crytocurrency adoption is increasing daily by both the companies and people world-wide.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
I'm very much aware that all tech are into investment for the benefit and interest as well as the technology behind such investments.
Bitcoin is now a hot cake that every institution now want to get their self involve with all with sole aim of the profit and not the tech.
Just like the way PayPal integrated in their platform,,l they claim it was backed but I wonder why they didn't directly allow customers to trade real Bitcoin, withdraw and deposit.
Visa and other similar companies run little or no risk. They take their percentage of the transaction in any state of the cryptocurrency market. Therefore, for them, using cryptocurrency in their cards is a good profit. Of course, such activities will develop, because they are also mutually beneficial for people. After all, new opportunities are opening up to increase the liquidity of the cryptocurrency. Over time, I think, competition between similar companies will even grow and this is generally not bad.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Hodlers Network
February 28, 2021, 12:22:00 PM
I think its a more step with innovation progressions is that once one company begins everybody should take after, indeed on the off chance that you do not accept in it surely. The hazard of lost out on a enormous slant is fair as well huge. In my supposition its a great thing since I am completely persuaded of Bitcoin's. Building up an framework to oversee cryptocurrency is fair consistent.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 81
February 27, 2021, 02:24:51 PM
Okay. Here we have the Visa US link where we can explore everything that Visa offers to its users to what they call Visa Crypto Solutions.
I am not living in the US but Visa shows a useful and timely solution just as the bitcoin revolution has started with more confidence around the world. It is associated with BlockFi, Circle, Coinbase, Crypto.com, FOLD and xapo.

IMO Visa was obliged to take this step because blockchain and crypto is an innovative technology and it could not be left behind.

https://usa.visa.com/solutions/crypto.html
Activity: 1498
Merit: 416
February 27, 2021, 10:02:14 AM
Obviously the Visa will be having an interest to the cryptocurrency because all over the world knows that the sudden pump up of bitcoin brought a huge mass adoption on different parts of the world. Visa would like to take the advantage of this in order to ride in the hype that is going on the market, and also it is expected that many businesses and companies will be more interested in cryptocurrency it is because of different people who eventually invest in cryptocurrency just like Elon Musk.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
February 27, 2021, 09:05:22 AM
After the reception of crypto in PayPal's foundation, other Payment processors begin trusting it, I'm happy that Visa and MasterCard are of them. It's uplifting news for us all since its effect on bitcoin's market and it will consistently stay positive. I accept that bitcoin will be acknowledged worldwide in the next couple of years. All we need to do make a major trust in bitcoin and continue contributing to it
Visa is trying to make it work with binance and that could be a big deal, mastercard decided to go at it alone. With Swipe cards visa will be basically dealing with binance, so all the bulk work will be on binance to handle all the information etc etc, basically deal with the customers, and visa will only deal with binance instead, if there is any problem visa will only talk to binance and handle whatever they have to handle, which will make things simpler for them, and that way we will have cards all over the world where we can spend crypto anywhere we go while places will be taking fiat instead and that change will happen instantly thanks to the card that visa helped binance build.

Mastercard will be doing that themselves, they will allow places to accept or exchange crypto instantly using their card, basically this will create a huge mass adoption or at least a reason to hold bitcoin.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
February 26, 2021, 08:29:43 AM
As I have remembered, Mastercard has already begun to express their interest in adopting cryptocurrencies. I just don’t know if VISA will follow suit after we’ve seen Tesla purchasing $1.5 billion worth of Bitcoin and to include them in the balance sheet, and also Microstrategy planning to purchase some more of that. However, anything is possible like JP Morgan and Paypal’s case. They initially are anti-crypto, but they had a change of heart years later.
Activity: 432
Merit: 10
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
February 25, 2021, 09:20:31 PM
as expected many companies are in move right now to engage in digital currency businesses. early february tesla corp invested bitcoin worth $1.5M and paypal announces they will probably start exchanges bitcoin in their platform. those big companies has given factor to crypto currency world and other companies will start to invest in.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 524
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
February 25, 2021, 11:05:02 AM
Initially Paypal announced its support to buy crypto. After this news many new retail investors, invested in Bitcoin and a few days ago MasterCard is a also thinking the same but with slight changes in the buying options of crypto. And now if the Visa is also thinking the same, then I think we are very close to Bitcoin mass adoptions.
Activity: 958
Merit: 265
February 25, 2021, 04:15:27 AM
After the reception of crypto in PayPal's foundation, other Payment processors begin trusting it, I'm happy that Visa and MasterCard are of them. It's uplifting news for us all since its effect on bitcoin's market and it will consistently stay positive. I accept that bitcoin will be acknowledged worldwide in the next couple of years. All we need to do make a major trust in bitcoin and continue contributing to it
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
February 11, 2021, 12:56:04 PM
I'm very much aware that all tech are into investment for the benefit and interest as well as the technology behind such investments.
Bitcoin is now a hot cake that every institution now want to get their self involve with all with sole aim of the profit and not the tech.
Just like the way PayPal integrated in their platform,,l they claim it was backed but I wonder why they didn't directly allow customers to trade real Bitcoin, withdraw and deposit.

Most businesses are aiming to ride along with Bitcoin popularity, they are all after with the money bringing the system into
thier account but they are not really after the sytem itself.

They are after with the  $$ that this investment may bring to them, though if everything will take place and real adoption
are being considered surely it will be more than this,.
Pages:
Jump to: