Pages:
Author

Topic: ... Vitamin-D Rollout following 82% reduction in COVID-19 deaths in Spain - page 3. (Read 808 times)

legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
Revelation 19:17:
And I saw an angel standing in the sun, who cried in a loud voice to all the birds flying in midair, "Come, gather together for the great supper of God,...

and that there is the quote which will trigger badeckers next cult.
replace 'angel' with 'ufo' and there you have the suicide cults that think if they gather together and have a last supper and then kill themselves, they will get to meet aliens(god)

I don't blame you. After all, this is one of the best ways to hide the cult of modern medicine - especially vaccines. Suggest that somebody else is starting an opposing cult, even when it is not true.

Cool

And I saw an angel standing in the sun
If you look at the sun for any length of time, then you're not going to see very much at all, and will probably need a trip to hospital.

who cried in a loud voice
Sound doesn't travel through space. If the angel is in the sun, this is an issue.

to all the birds flying in midair, "Come, gather together for the great supper of God,...
Birds don't understand exhortations in spoken English.

I'm not being flippant, just trying to illustrate the point that if you don't accept facts and science as an argument, and use faith-based arguments, then you are starting from a conclusion and seeking out whatever corroborates your pre-set opinion, rather than starting from a position where you seek out facts to determine whether or not your assumed conclusion is correct. Which goes back to the discussion of a couple of days ago: have you ever changed your mind about anything, based on evidence?

Looking at the sun doesn't have anything to do with the angel who stands in the sun. He still stands in the sun.

Sound traveling through space doesn't have anything to do with an angel speaking in a loud voice.

Yet we have at least several varieties of birds who can speak English. But since the original was written in Greek, and since God can easily speak the language that birds understand, this isn't even relevant.

Science is something like an iceberg. We see the top of it floating above the water. We can examine some of the top that we see. But we have no idea about the part under water. Science know so very little about what there is to know scientifically.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
And I saw an angel standing in the sun
If you look at the sun for any length of time, then you're not going to see very much at all, and will probably need a trip to hospital.

who cried in a loud voice
Sound doesn't travel through space. If the angel is in the sun, this is an issue.

to all the birds flying in midair, "Come, gather together for the great supper of God,...
Birds don't understand exhortations in spoken English.

I'm not being flippant, just trying to illustrate the point that if you don't accept facts and science as an argument, and use faith-based arguments, then you are starting from a conclusion and seeking out whatever corroborates your pre-set opinion, rather than starting from a position where you seek out facts to determine whether or not your assumed conclusion is correct. Which goes back to the discussion of a couple of days ago: have you ever changed your mind about anything, based on evidence?
legendary
Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458
And I saw an angel standing in the sun, who cried in a loud voice to all the birds flying in midair, "Come, gather together for the great supper of God,...

and that there is the quote which will trigger badeckers next cult.
replace 'angel' with 'ufo' and there you have the suicide cults that think if they gather together and have a last supper and then kill themselves, they will get to meet aliens(god)
legendary
Haven't you guys heard? The sun isn't the same anymore, therefore it won't cure covid. It's been replaced with a fake sun. The liberals did it.

https://i.imgur.com/ERNgDKy.jpg

Try to keep up on the latest BADecker, sheesh.

There are some Bible scholars and others, who are convinced that over the 7,500-year history of the earth, the angel in the sun has changed once or twice... maybe 3 times. They base this on the fact that the sun has drastically changed at certain places in history, as recorded by the peoples living in those times.

They say that practice makes perfect. But they are wrong. Nothing ever reaches perfection. But keep practicing, and you might even surpass BADecker sometime.

Cool
legendary
Could I have an example from you?

If you give an example, as I have done, of some time when you've changed your opinion based on evidence, then I'll happily reassess my theory. If you can't do that, then you're undermining every argument you've ever made.

Well, I tried. Cheesy

You didn't even go to the sites in post #43, above. You say you tried, but you didn't. There's a difference between saying something and actually doing it.  Or didn't your clicker work on your mouse when you clicked the links in #43?

Lol Cheesy

Cool
legendary

If you give an example, as I have done, of some time when you've changed your opinion based on evidence, then I'll happily reassess my theory. If you can't do that, then you're undermining every argument you've ever made.

Well, I tried. Cheesy

legendary
I think I'd be more comfortable discussing things with you if you could give me an example of sometime in the past where you've had a firm conviction on something but you then changed your opinion completely when confronted with evidence.
I'm not here to make you feel comfortable with me. [...] what's the difference if you don't feel all cozy about me?

Comfortable was perhaps the wrong word. I'm suggesting that you're arguing in bad faith. That you have decided without evidence that Covid is a scam/cover-up/conspiracy, and have then sought out selective evidence to back-up your already entrenched position.

Wow! I was just kinda sounding off when I said, "Pick the charts you like, and kiss and hug them." I knew you already did that. But I thought you were sincerely interested. You can lead the horse to water, but you can't make him drink.

It was kinda fun. And I respect that you don't even choose to look. Hey, man. This is a forum. We kinda slap each other on the back like good ol' buds, even though we go different ways when we leave.

Cool
legendary
I think I'd be more comfortable discussing things with you if you could give me an example of sometime in the past where you've had a firm conviction on something but you then changed your opinion completely when confronted with evidence.
I'm not here to make you feel comfortable with me. [...] what's the difference if you don't feel all cozy about me?

Comfortable was perhaps the wrong word. I'm suggesting that you're arguing in bad faith. That you have decided without evidence that Covid is a scam/cover-up/conspiracy, and have then sought out selective evidence to back-up your already entrenched position.
legendary
~

The question is, are you going to keep on with this charade? Or are you going to, at least, admit that the possibility exists that Covid might be close to 100% a lie, and that the pandemic IS possibly a 100% lie, even if you don't believe it is a lie?

BADecker.

I'll admit any possibility initially, and am willing to be swayed by hard evidence. But in this instance the evidence is overwhelming that something caused huge numbers of extra deaths in 2020, and that the peaks coincided with the rise of Covid, and the troughs coincided with lockdowns. It's pretty conclusive, and the evidence is derived from many countries and many different sources.

I know that you and I have very different perspectives on most topics, but I'm drawn to the—perhaps erroneous—assumption that you start from a desired conclusion, and then seek out evidence to corroborate a thing that you've already decided. Obviously I think I'm impartial, but I'm aware that of course I also have my own biases... it's very difficult for anyone to assess issues with 100% perfect objectivity and no preconceived notions.

An example from me would be that I used to argue that all religions should be abolished, because they brought nothing but conflict and persecution, and were in essence evil. Since then, whilst I still don't believe in god, I've come to understand from speaking to people with strong beliefs that religious affiliation brings huge social benefits and can often be a force for good. I would now argue a much more nuanced perspective.

Del Bigtree of The Highwire (https://www.bitchute.com/channel/okiFK5CwQrZS/) has interviewed all kinds of people in authority who have shown that total deaths in the US aren't any more than any year. You may need to go to some past videos to find those that talk about death statistics... past videos up to March.

Search on "US total death statistics 10 years" - https://duckduckgo.com/?q=us+total+death+statistics+10+years&t=ffab&ia=web - to find all kinds of websites that show death stats are similar for each year. Much of their info comes from the CDC website which shows similar... similar deaths each year.

I'm not here to make you feel comfortable with me.
If you aren't willing to acknowledge the fact that Covid stats
don't change the total US death count,
according to loads of sites,
sites that are having a difficult time of reconciling total deaths along with Covid death counts,
what's the difference if you don't feel all cozy about me?

Do the search as listed above. Do other searches with similar wording. For example, look at knoema at https://knoema.com/atlas/United-States-of-America/Death-rate. Note that they talk about death rates per year falling from 1971 to 2020. Then note that their chart shows death rates going down from 1950 to about 2010, and then going back up to 2020, but never coming close to 1950. Then note their table right next to the chart. The table shows a rather steady death rate increase from 2012/2013, every year thru 2020. There wasn't any Covid jump except if Covid started back a decade ago. Still, none in 2020 that was a greater rate of increase.

Other charts and tables here and there show completely different things. But how could they show different when the CDC suddenly said that 94% of formerly called Covid deaths were really from comorbidities. Most death statistic sites haven't picked up on this 94% drop that came about suddenly. Pick the charts you like, and kiss and hug them.

Cool
legendary
~

The question is, are you going to keep on with this charade? Or are you going to, at least, admit that the possibility exists that Covid might be close to 100% a lie, and that the pandemic IS possibly a 100% lie, even if you don't believe it is a lie?

BADecker.

I'll admit any possibility initially, and am willing to be swayed by hard evidence. But in this instance the evidence is overwhelming that something caused huge numbers of extra deaths in 2020, and that the peaks coincided with the rise of Covid, and the troughs coincided with lockdowns. It's pretty conclusive, and the evidence is derived from many countries and many different sources.

I know that you and I have very different perspectives on most topics, but I'm drawn to the—perhaps erroneous—assumption that you start from a desired conclusion, and then seek out evidence to corroborate a thing that you've already decided. Obviously I think I'm impartial, but I'm aware that of course I also have my own biases... it's very difficult for anyone to assess issues with 100% perfect objectivity and no preconceived notions.

An example from me would be that I used to argue that all religions should be abolished, because they brought nothing but conflict and persecution, and were in essence evil. Since then, whilst I still don't believe in god, I've come to understand from speaking to people with strong beliefs that religious affiliation brings huge social benefits and can often be a force for good. I would now argue a much more nuanced perspective.

legendary
Yes. Many people think that 20,000 IU is a mega dose, when it is easy to get that amount from the sun for short exposures at latitudes near the equator.

being shirtless wearing shorts. and basking in the midsummer sun on the equator for 10minutes. can radiate your body upto20000iu
.. but thats sunbathing at 40oc .. and you will know about it when you feel the sting of sunburn

wearing normal shirt and trousers. probably 10000ui per 10min. youl still feel it on the exposed arms and face. you know that red sting feeling.. but oh well. you were the one that decided to be out in the midday sun at the equator without suncream..

these examples are not examples that your body needs 10000-20000. nor examples that you use 10000-20000. its examples of extreme amounts foolish people can accumplish if they sunbathe in silly places without covering themselves up

and doing this every day.. well that comes with its own issues

10000-20000 is not a normal daily amount. its an extreme level for folks that want to imitate lobsters. (hard red skin)

normal latitudes normal days. normal clothing. and wearing suncream. the amount of vit d will be far lower.
so stop overdosing on the sun or on vitamins thinking overdosing is normal.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 2017
Tiny amounts of vitamin D do exactly what tiny amounts do. They produce tiny results.

If you want results that cure 82% of people from Covid, take reasonable mega-doses of vitamin D.

Cool

Yes. Many people think that 20,000 IU is a mega dose, when it is easy to get that amount from the sun for short exposures at latitudes near the equator.

We should talk about blood levels and not doses to be more precise, but it's the same thing. Blood levels of 30ng/ml of vitamin D are too low. Beach watchers can naturally reach up to 140 ng/ml.
legendary
^^^ Vitamin D is good. But be very sure about the vaccine.

The common cold is a coronavirus. They've been trying to make a vaccine for it over at least the last 30 years. They have failed. Their failures include the killing off of many test animals. In addition, when you get right into the numbers and the statistics regarding the Covid vaccines, the truth isn't coming out. The vaccines are dangerous. Search through this link to find videos on vaccine explanations - https://www.bitchute.com/channel/okiFK5CwQrZS/.

Cool
legendary
Tiny amounts of vitamin D do exactly what tiny amounts do. They produce tiny results.

If you want results that cure 82% of people from Covid, take reasonable mega-doses of vitamin D.

Cool
legendary
and i laugh because the idiots promoting vit D have no clue at alll

a normal person uses 400-700iu a day.. meaning they need the equivelent of half an hour walk in winter
(10mins in summer)

however if your a basement dweller with no conversion issues internally then taking a supplement of that amount is adequate too.

however if you have internal conversion issues where the vitamin D in your body does not get used. say by 50% then you would need double time outdoors or double supplement. meaning ~1000iu

taking more then this is if you cant be bothered to venture out of your basement for 6 months and also cant be bothered to take a daily normal dose. so instead you take a single shot every 6 months of 180k iu
where your body then converts the 180k iu slowly over the 6 months because you have stockpiled it.
meaning day 1: 179000 left.. day 2:17800 left.. and so on..
whats not recommended if to be taking 16k a day because its then
day1: 15000 day2: 30000 day3: 45000. day4: 60000... day8:120000... day16:240000
meaning within 16 days you are at a higher level accumulating in your body than a single 6monthly dosage
which means by the end of first month you are at double toxic risk than a 6month single dose.

so doing the math of instead of 16k a day and instead lets say 60k (badecker preference)
your at a 6month dose amount within 4 days. and thus accumulating toxic amounts sooner.

emphasis: your body does not use 1000iu a day. so no need to be megadosing large amounts daily.
higher dosages are only needed for 2 purposes:
1. going long periods of not getting any vit D intake.
2. in the middle of a infection

do not megadose/overdose as a daily use strategy
decide.
if you want to take 8000-16000iu(healthy-bad converter) then do that 2 times a month. not daily.
or if you want to take 30000-60000iu(healthy-bad converter) every 2 months. not daily.
or have ~500iu a day if healthy. or 1000iu if you know you have conversion issues internally

but remember its much more simpler and cheaper to just get out in daylight for like half an hour a day
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 2017
I've got franky1 on ignore but I've read him when BADecker has quoted him and, LOL, he's recommending 400 IUs, which is ridiculous. What we are saying is that current recommended official doses are way too low. They do nothing. Well, yes, they help prevent rickets, which is useless for 99.9% of people nowadays. For boosting your inmune system and avoid taking many of the medicines Big Pharma wants you to take you need to take doses much higher than that.

As for the last reply:

"franky1

Unignore

Re: ... Vitamin-D Rollout following 82% reduction in COVID-19 deaths in Spain
Today at 04:18:24 AM

Show/Hide
This user is currently ignored.
"

LOL
legendary
i guess what your taking doesnt actually have in the pill what the label says it has
200000iu should be a 6monthly amount. not something you take daily
legendary
whatever works.. as long as it works. does not mean sell it to everyone no matter what.

your game is to say something works in one place. EG spain offering max of 16000ui a day.. TO PEOPLE WITH KNOWN DEFICIENCY and are currently in need of fueling their immune system because they are in the middle of an infection.. hense the high 16000 for those..
but you use it as your 'proof' to say EVERYONE no matter if deficient or not, no matter if currently fighting an infection or not, should take 40000-70000ui daily for as long as possible

utter idiocy
im just surprised your conspiracy influencers pretending to be health gurus havent yet tried to tie you into some herbalife/nutrilife pyramid scam

I have taken over 200,000 units of vitamin D per day. I'm fine. So, you know what that means? It simply means that you want to go along with the medical and keep people as sick as you possibly can. And recommending useless amounts of vitamin D is part of your way of doing it.

Cool
legendary
whatever works.. as long as it works. does not mean sell it to everyone no matter what.

your game is to say something works in one place. EG spain offering max of 16000ui a day.. TO PEOPLE WITH KNOWN DEFICIENCY and are currently in need of fueling their immune system because they are in the middle of an infection.. hense the high 16000 for those..
but you use it as your 'proof' to say EVERYONE no matter if deficient or not, no matter if currently fighting an infection or not, should take 40000-70000ui daily for as long as possible

utter idiocy
im just surprised your conspiracy influencers pretending to be health gurus havent yet tried to tie you into some herbalife/nutrilife pyramid scam
legendary
badecker. your ignorance is clear.

my point if you ever intend to read something. is that your recommendation to overdose on supplements sounds like the PR material of herbalife pyramid scam "just buy more"
just check out your footnote.. your advertising pharma products while pretending people need those products to be anti-pharma. you are a complete contradiction.

if you cared about peoples actual health you would not be sounding like a salesman trying to just sell more supplements/pillmill products. instead you would actually be looking and researching into what people actually need. using fair dosages and suggestions.

you are over selling your supplements and underselling the benefits/risks
you completely lie about stuff just to advertise supplements.

so yea. my point is clear. you dont give a crap about peoples health even though for 10months now you have been trying to pretend your words benefit peoples health

but to emphasis:
400-700ul of vitamin D .. not your recommended 40,000ul-70.000ul
.. well u can take 40,000 but your paying 100x more. and you will love peeing out kidney stones

I get it. You're still hung up on the overdosing of HCQ in the tests the CDC ran. We both know they did it this way to hush up the effectiveness of this inexpensive cure for Covid, so they could promote their dangerous vaccines.

As far as vitamin D goes, whatever works, don't you think? If a billion units works for somebody, shouldn't they take it? Around 50,000 works for me.

Now, lets combine the important thought in both of my above paragraphs. The CDC/FDA/NIH recommends whatever works to bring in money, right? They overdose on HCQ so it looks bad, and they underdose on vitamin D so that it barely works.

You constantly talk about doing research. It isn't doing research that counts. It's accepting the right research that counts... but at least acknowledging that there is research that contradicts the research you preach.

If you had had the right research long ago, you would have saved yourself all your physical problems that you have now, right?

Cool
Pages:
Jump to: