Pages:
Author

Topic: ... Vitamin-D Rollout following 82% reduction in COVID-19 deaths in Spain - page 5. (Read 842 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 2017
First of all, my reply to franky1:

"franky1

Unignore

Re: ... Vitamin-D Rollout following 82% reduction in COVID-19 deaths in Spain
January 24, 2021, 09:39:48 PM

Show/Hide
This user is currently ignored
."

Now let's go to the point:

Wait. How did I end up here ?

OK. So anyway. About this Vitamin D stuff. Yes. Very important stuff. Even better if your multivitamin has added Zinc.

I'm not familiar with mcg dosage as everything is IU over here, for the most part, and seems that 10mcg works out to about 400 IU. Not a heck of a lot of IU right there. The basic multivitamin I take contains 1000 IU as standard. I supplement with an additional 2000 IU Vitamin D capsule in the evenings, but the point of this post is, to issue a warning not to overdo it on your Vitamin D intake, as it can start to cause problems.

I was taking upwards of 6000 IU at the height of the zaniness last year, and my doctor noted my bloodwork starting getting out of range. Stuff specifically related to having too much Vitamin D in your system. Can start fucking up your bones and shit, or something. I don't know. I'm just some gay dude sent here from outer space.

3000 IU seems to be a reasonable upper-limit, but not sure it's affording me much additional protection beyond, say, 1000 IU that I would get in my morning multi anyway.

Point of this post: Vitamin D good, but don't take too much 'cuz it'll fuck yer shit up, yo.

Related: Also, spring will be upon us before we know it, and I'm looking forward to getting in some quality perineum sunning. But don't do it for more than 30 seconds a day. You'll really mess yourself up. Trust me. I'm a professional.

I'm betting something that your blood test results have nothing to do with vitamin D. Do you still have that blood test? See if what you were getting out of range was calcium. If it wasn't calcium, it has nothing to do with vitamin D. If it was calcium, you must have another problem because no one develops hypercalcemia by taking so little vitamin D.

I take between 20,000 and 30,000 daily during winter months and I haven't had any problems so far.

The maximum recommended dose is 800 IU, which was actually a miscalculation and should be 8,000 IU for the average person.

You can take much, much more dosage without anything happening to you. The only danger with mega doses of vitamin D is hypercalcemia. But typically hypercalcemia appears with blood vitamin D levels of 400 ng/ml, i.e. in people taking ingested amounts such as 100,000 IU or more. When they set the limit they took a safety margin and left it at 100 ng/ml. As you will see, the difference in safety margin is barbaric.

Some very rare cases may develop hypercalcemia above 100 ng/ml but because they have other previous problems, for example, kidney problems. That is why it is usually recommended that if you take more than 10,000 IU daily, a doctor should check your blood calcium levels, but just to be on the safe side, because almost 100% of the cases that take between 10 and 30,000 IU have no problems. From 30,000 IU daily long-term it would be more likely.

Anyway there are things that decrease the risk of developing hypercalcemia even taking mega doses, such as taking vitamin D with vitamin K2, or drinking plenty of water or reducing calcium intake.

Moreover, hypercalcemia, which is the danger that the pharmaceutical industry wants to scare us with, is completely reversible: if you develop it, all you have to do is stop taking vitamin D and wait for the levels to go down.

Activity: 330
Merit: 24
Adrastros Lopez ~ El que no dbz de olvidar
Okay mom  Roll Eyes ill start taking my vitamins geez.. are you sure you arent sponsered by Florida oranges everywhere? seriously haven't had the need to take any kind of vitamins since the flintstones vitamins back in the 90's A.k.a (candy) also haven't gotten as much as a cold in recent years, however i did catch COVID  Huh which lasted about a week, had me slightly worried since my sense of smell & taste were basically null, my body naturally fought it off after a lot of water and sleep, drank some OJ too so sure that helped, so i will be drinking more OJ and maybe some vitamins, however water+lemon is my cure all.
legendary
Activity: 1819
Merit: 5547
Neighborhood Shenanigans Dispenser
Wait. How did I end up here ?

OK. So anyway. About this Vitamin D stuff. Yes. Very important stuff. Even better if your multivitamin has added Zinc.

I'm not familiar with mcg dosage as everything is IU over here, for the most part, and seems that 10mcg works out to about 400 IU. Not a heck of a lot of IU right there. The basic multivitamin I take contains 1000 IU as standard. I supplement with an additional 2000 IU Vitamin D capsule in the evenings, but the point of this post is, to issue a warning not to overdo it on your Vitamin D intake, as it can start to cause problems.

I was taking upwards of 6000 IU at the height of the zaniness last year, and my doctor noted my bloodwork starting getting out of range. Stuff specifically related to having too much Vitamin D in your system. Can start fucking up your bones and shit, or something. I don't know. I'm just some gay dude sent here from outer space.

3000 IU seems to be a reasonable upper-limit, but not sure it's affording me much additional protection beyond, say, 1000 IU that I would get in my morning multi anyway.

Point of this post: Vitamin D good, but don't take too much 'cuz it'll fuck yer shit up, yo.

Related: Also, spring will be upon us before we know it, and I'm looking forward to getting in some quality perineum sunning. But don't do it for more than 30 seconds a day. You'll really mess yourself up. Trust me. I'm a professional.
legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534
the immune system is very complex.

if you have good nutritian and vitamins. adding more vitamins will not boost your immune system more.
you can actually get toxic symptoms from vitamin overdoses/megadoses

if you have a surpressed immune system due to injury or age or other things unrelated to nutritian. then nutritian added vitamins cant help

for the fine line small part of the population where their immune system is compromised solely due to nutritian. then yes vitamins can aid that.

but dont go taking vitamins randomly and then when not feeling any effect up the dosage. because obviously your body is not utilising it.

your body does not need that much. you dont need to spend a 7 hours a day on a exotic summer beach. you only need to spend half an hour a day in normal daylight.

so please dont be idiots overdosing on supplements. and dont think that supplements will cure you.
and ofcourse dont think other medications that are immuno surpressors will cure you either.

tash and badecker for months have been advertising immuno surpressors and now also vitamin D.
immuno surpressors turn off your immune system reaction responses. and vitamin D wont turn them back on. meaning whatever vitamin D you do get then just accumulates into your fatty tissues and just piles up into toxic levels

so be careful
copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348
The lockdowns have caused many people to stay inside, and out of the sun. Being exposed to the sun allows people to get Vitamin D naturally. There have been links between a lack of Vitamin D and higher rates of Covid deaths found in studies.

I would conclude this to mean the closings of parks and beaches actually increased covid related deaths. Thanks Roy Cooper
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
Big pharma isn't interested in this because vitamin D is free if you get it from the sun and supplements can be bought in herbal stores.

I agree 100% ... there is definitely a financial interest that people are not top fit.
A good example is the food industry and the excessive use of sugar and flavor enhancers....
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 2017
Yes, I've talked about that in other posts but no, you won't see the authorities implementing vitamin D-boosting plans.

Vitamin D boost your inmune system. People with high vitamin D levels very rarely get colds or the flu and, if they do, they have few symptoms and of short duration. This can also be applied to Covid: you can find dozens of studies in Pubmed showing that people with high vitamin D levels either don't get COVID or they have few symptoms. On the contrary, people most of those who die from COVID have low to very low vitamin D levels.

You can find many scientiphic articles on: https://vitamindwiki.com/

Big pharma isn't interested in this because vitamin D is free if you get it from the sun and supplements can be bought in herbal stores.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty

At around about 16min get the Vitamin D level in order (and Vaccine and such)
https://youtu.be/3mPIomjWwd4
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
If this 82% drop in COVID-19 deaths were applicable to the United States, think of what this really means. The CDC said that 96% of the Covid deaths were really caused by something else. This means that the 82% fewer deaths would be fewer deaths of all kinds of things, since 96% of the Covid deaths weren't really Covid. The CDC said so.

Imagine that. Simply taking large amounts of vitamin-D means that you could save, maybe, 75% of Cancer-patient-deaths, heart-disease-deaths, diabetes-deaths, flu-and-pneumonia-deaths, and traffic fatalities. Why traffic fatalities? Because the drivers would be more alert, not having to drive with so much disease distracting them, and the passengers would be healthier so they could take more punishment in the case of an accident.

In addition to that, the CDC's allowance for 4% of the deaths to have been attributed to Covid/flu/pneumonia (remember, the CDC has combined them in the statistics), means that we would have only seen about 2,880 deaths from the combination of Covid, flu, and pneumonia in the United States. And we can tell from other years about how much of Covid/flu/pneumonia is really flu and pneumonia. This means that Covid is essentially nothing in the US... way less than the 16,000 deaths that the CDC attributes to Covid... way less than the 2,880 if we had been on high doses of vitamin-D.

The whole Covid scandal is a big fat lie. All it exists for is to scare people into the getting a vaccine. Most of the vaccine is paid for by government. It comes out of tax moneys which the people supply. People are paying Big Pharma to woo them through advertising, to get the vaccine, which the people pay for in taxes, even if they don't get the useless vaccine.

And all that doesn't even talk about the fact that the vaccine is a totally experimental drug, designed to elicit who-knows-what kind of reactions out of people, for who-knows-what purposes... maybe depopulation. The people are suiciding themselves without even knowing it. And they are paying Big Pharma to talk them into doing it. Worse than lemmings over the cliff.

Check links and emphases at the article.

British legislator calls for widespread vitamin D rollout following 82% reduction in COVID-19 deaths in Spain

British Member of Parliament David Davis is urging the British government to strengthen its vitamin D supplementation program for people at-risk of COVID-19 following an impressive precedent set by Andalusia in Spain.

Speaking before the House of Commons on Thursday, Davis said that Britain should follow the lead of Andalusia, which distributed calcifediol, a vitamin D supplement, to care home residents last November. Since then, the Spanish region’s COVID-19 deaths dropped by 82 percent.

Because of this, Davis is imploring the British government to increase its dosage recommendations and implement a widespread vitamin D rollout.

The state already provides free vitamin D supplies to care home residents under the Public Health England‘s advice that they get 10 micrograms (mcg) daily for protection. However, Davis said this amount is too small to have a significant effect and the program should be for all at-risk populations.

But health officials said that there’s not enough evidence just yet for them to authorize or recommend taking vitamin D for treatment. This was despite a mountain of studies showing vitamin D deficiency can predispose people to severe COVID-19.
UK’s vitamin D dosage advice a “drop in the ocean”

Davis extolled the benefits of vitamin D and urged the British government to immediately revise its vitamin D program to protect the country’s most vulnerable sectors.

Cool
Pages:
Jump to: