Pages:
Author

Topic: Vote for the best POD/CoinSource evaluted coin! - page 4. (Read 21288 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I vote for Sterlingcoin all the way #1 go Spencer, Steve and all members great start.

Rand
Activity: 45
Merit: 10
Rootcoin
Activity: 6
StealthCoin all the way!
Activity: 54
Sterlingcoin +1
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
Better to look here - http://sterlingcoin.tumblr.com

All announcements in one place.
legendary
Sterling pls, where did all these votes come from haha.

I'll be honest, I didn't know you existed till all these votes flooded in.

Our community.

Have you taken a look at our website and announcement thread?
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
Sterling pls, where did all these votes come from haha.

I'll be honest, I didn't know you existed till all these votes flooded in.
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
No TX Fees #JustRaiBlocks
**********************************XST*****************************************
legendary
I dont like the dude named "Sterlingcoin", i dont know the real identity, and him is not fun...

BUT...

But the "Sterlingcoin" in this moment IS the best coin here... the SLG dev is real pro... Great coin.

I vote SLG, of course.

p.s. @Sterlingcoin, maybe try to be human.

I (Spencer Lievens) am fun Cheesy Just need to be professional and fair across the board.

Hahahha,Spencer the scottish, cool... we laughed 2 hours  Wink ... SLG UpUpUp!

Scottish? I'm as far south in England as you can pretty much get, Brighton  Grin
Activity: 406
Merit: 112
I dont like the dude named "Sterlingcoin", i dont know the real identity, and him is not fun...

BUT...

But the "Sterlingcoin" in this moment IS the best coin here... the SLG dev is real pro... Great coin.

I vote SLG, of course.

I (Spencer Lievens) am fun Cheesy Just need to be professional and fair across the board.

Hahahha,Spencer the scottish, cool... we laughed 2 hours  Wink ... SLG UpUpUp!
legendary

BUT...

I vote SLG, of course.

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
★★★ http://www.btc4buy.com

BUT...

I vote SLG, of course.

legendary
Satoshi Nakamoto we believe is the only developer who should have anonymity as Bitcoin is the big bang of all crypto currencies and like the big bang it is masked in mystery. - Spencer Lievens (Coin Telegraph 20th Sept 2014)

http://cointelegraph.com/news/112573/interview-with-sterlingcoin-developer-spencer-lievens-why-merchants-and-services-are-key-to-altcoin-survival
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
I think a dev that needs to come to a fanboys' thread like this, where people are just having fun, to promote its currency seriously, only demonstrates the weakness of this coin and childishness to me  Wink
legendary
"Anonymity is a shield from the tyranny of the majority" - U.S. Supreme Court 1995

CryptoAsian, Crypto Certify and Dan Metcalf know who is james and where he lives. This is enough

Everyone knows where we are in the world and can find us on Facebook, Skype, Google+, LinkedIn and also contact us to talk face to face on Skype/Google+ Hangout at any point.

My (Spencer Lievens) mobile is even on the website for people to get in direct contact myself.

and?

This is full transparency. POD.
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
"Anonymity is a shield from the tyranny of the majority" - U.S. Supreme Court 1995

CryptoAsian, Crypto Certify and Dan Metcalf know who is james and where he lives. This is enough

Everyone knows where we are in the world and can find us on Facebook, Skype, Google+, LinkedIn and also contact us to talk face to face on Skype/Google+ Hangout at any point.

My (Spencer Lievens) mobile is even on the website for people to get in direct contact myself.

and?
legendary

legendary
#mitandopelomundo

legendary
Activity: 980
Why bother doing a POD if you're not going to actually prove yourself as a person behind the coin? Who are you? Why are you in crypto? I am sure the developer of Stealthcoin is a really gifted programmer, but why should we trust him? That is the foundation of a POD is it not? This is not about the coins, this is about the people behind it. If not, then why bother doing this POD in the first place? Do it right, or not at all.

I have nothing against James, if that is in fact his real name, which is fine if it isn't. Stealthcoin is an anonymous coin, again, why bother entering a POD if you're going to remain anonymous? How can we as investors be happy with that if we have no actual proof? The voting makes no sense as people approach it as the quality of the coins, in their minds, not the actual proof of dev.

And if we're going that route. How many real world merchants does Stealthcoin have? Sterlingcoin has 3 and 2 online merchants so far and isn't even live yet for a full week. Is Stealthcoin actually anonymous, because Darkcoin didn't even have full anon for a while when it claimed it did. Is there proof of that? Otherwise, why vote for them in a POD if he has failed developing what he claims?

Again, nothing against James and Stealthcoin. Just questioning the purpose and quality of this vote.
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
Sterlingcoin vs Stealthcoin Round 1.......ding ding

Sterlingcoin
All devs locations and names public i.e. Spencer Lievens (Brighton, UK), Matthew Langdon (Syracuse, USA), Steven Saxton (Ohio, USA), Michael Harkess (Brighton, UK)

Stealthcoin
Devs name is James, location unknown.

Stealthcoin:

Stealthcoin infomercial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUN4K72cv10&feature=youtu.be

Sterlingcoin:

Pages:
Jump to: