Pages:
Author

Topic: Vote for the best POD/CoinSource evaluted coin! - page 5. (Read 21288 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Darkcoin dev hasn't done a POD so his coin isn't on the list. Some other coins where removed too that had low or no votes. I guess to keep the list from being ridiculous.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
sterlingcoin gets my vote
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Sterlingcoin vs Stealthcoin Round 1.......ding ding

Sterlingcoin
All devs locations and names public i.e. Spencer Lievens (Brighton, UK), Matthew Langdon (Syracuse, USA), Steven Saxton (Ohio, USA), Michael Harkess (Brighton, UK)

Stealthcoin
Devs name is James, location unknown.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
For some clarity,

Proof Of Developer and CoinSource are two different processes that the developer can spend time on to show the community what he's all about. In order to get a one of these ratings, the developer has to take the time to give the community some additional information about himself, with the process varying between the two. It just helps the holders see a little more information about who is running the show.

We only chose to start with these coins out of ease.. it's a selection of coins ready to go. We will be expanding into a general voting thread so if you want a coin added.. just voice your opinion like the DarkCoin community has. We will also be pruning coins with little to no support, so if you are apart of a coin with no votes, you should consider getting other holders to vote and show their support.

Here is our most recent addition / removal update.

Remember.. we will be adding coin descriptions to the main post. If you want one added about your coin just write one up in the same format as the Aerocoin one that was provided as an example, logo included.

Thanks guys, glad to see the continued interest.
legendary
Activity: 1512
I have never seen a team of devs be as transparent and hard working as the sterling coin devs

SLG gets my vote

I (Matthew Langdon) and the Sterlingcoin Team appreciate your comment very much.  Thank you for supporting us!

Indeed, many thanks from the entire dev team, including myself Spencer Lievens.
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
I have never seen a team of devs be as transparent and hard working as the sterling coin devs

SLG gets my vote

I (Matthew Langdon) and the Sterlingcoin Team appreciate your comment very much.  Thank you for supporting us!
Activity: 139
Stealthcoin vs Sterlingcoin:
60 to 32 votes. voted for Stealthcoin two times more people
Activity: 349
Merit: 250

SLG gets my vote
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Stealthcoin with 60 votes for a dev who only has a first name listed on cryptoasian?  Vote Sterlingcoin.  Devs are all transparent.  Come over and have a beer.
Activity: 37
Sterlingcoin gets my vote.
Activity: 293
vote: SterlingCoin [SLG]
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1006
Canary in the crypto mine!
Activity: 434
Your professional profile on the blockchain
sterlingcoin forever  Grin
Activity: 53
I haven't heard about POD coin before. What's the main difference between POD coins and other altcoins?
Do other coins have their platforms, don't they? and do they have exchanges? Of cause, non-POD coin has the same things. When , what's the difference? the advantage of POD coins?

POD is just an approval system... Devs of coins contact Cryptoasian to prove their legitimacy. The devs go through a process to prove their coins are not scams. The coins listed have gone through the process.

heres the FAQ...its a full explanation

http://cryptoasian.com/proof-of-developer-faq/

Thanks a lot for describing me the this process which called POD. It's good that with the help of the POD I can get extra info about devs
Activity: 181
So let me get this straight.

Darkcoin's developer:

* Invented X11, which is used by countless coins now.
* Invented DWG, difficulty re-targeting which is used by countless coins now
* Re-built CoinJoin so it works
* Had his code audited by Kristov Atlas and has passed the review, so now the anon layer is being open sourced on Monday.
* Created an anoncoin coin which has a higher market cap than all the other anon coins
* Figured out a way to make transaction confirmation instant (which will make keeping coins on exchanges a thing of the past)

Yet, Darkcoin doesn't make the list?

I'll just inform the Darkcoin developer that there is no proof of his existence and Darkcoin must have just magically appeared from eBay or somewhere.

Yep, the list is ridiculous, missing on the clear no.1 anon

It's not about the important contribution of the developers in cryptocurrencies. This thread is about participation of coin dev in POD or Coinsource. Darkcoin dev still need to submit himself for evaluation no matter whether there's available proof of his existence.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
So let me get this straight.

Darkcoin's developer:

* Invented X11, which is used by countless coins now.
* Invented DWG, difficulty re-targeting which is used by countless coins now
* Re-built CoinJoin so it works
* Had his code audited by Kristov Atlas and has passed the review, so now the anon layer is being open sourced on Monday.
* Created an anoncoin coin which has a higher market cap than all the other anon coins
* Figured out a way to make transaction confirmation instant (which will make keeping coins on exchanges a thing of the past)

Yet, Darkcoin doesn't make the list?

I'll just inform the Darkcoin developer that there is no proof of his existence and Darkcoin must have just magically appeared from eBay or somewhere.

Yep, the list is ridiculous, missing on the clear no.1 anon
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
I'd vote for LibrexCoin!

legendary
Activity: 1232
Add the coins who PoD themselves to the entire crypto. community rather than to 1 or 2 people.
Pages:
Jump to: