Pages:
Author

Topic: Vote for the best POD/CoinSource evaluted coin! - page 8. (Read 21288 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
PEOPLE THIS ENTIRE THREAD IS JUST A MARKETING TRICK BY THE AEROCOIN COMMUNITY.
LOOK AT THE FIRST POST TIMESTAMP: KryptoLyding September 24, 2014, 09:17:30 PM
AND HOW MURDEROUSKIRK HAVE HIS EPIC POST READY 11 SECONDS LATER!!!!
PREPLANNED AND SYNCHRONIZED!? HELL YEAH!!
VOTING MANIPULATED AND THREAD JUST USED AS AERO MARKETING
UNTIL STEALTHCOIN COMMUNITY GOT TIRED OF IT
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
As with all of these coins it's really early days for stealthcoin, but I have high expectations. Take a look:

http://youtu.be/AUN4K72cv10

I saw that, really liked it actually. Pretty funny haha. I think XST and Aero are both really solid early picks still imho.

I agree. I hope both do well.
Hey all!

We know there has been a lot of people not entirely sure what AeroME is all about.

The Whitepaper is kinda long and a bit technical at parts. We wanted to make it a lot simpler to understand, so we had an artist create some concept art of what AeroME could look like based on the whitepaper. It's our hope that this will help a lot of people grasp what is being done here a little better.

Sounds like the lead dev will comment with his thoughts on these too. Smiley

I'm sure this is good.

I must say that stealthcoin also have a marketplace in development with an open source front end to allow anyone to develop a marketplace using stealthcoins as the currency. The devs are great at creating platforms such as stealthtext, where anyone can set up their own pipeline (public or private).

The stealth market will be a fork of open bazaar, a decentralized network for commerce online developed at MIT. Personally, I like open discussions and I'm sure aero will be good, however with stealthcoin's focus on anonymity I think decentralised marketplaces with stealthcoin as a currency will be adopted more as it provides a full anonymous service of the highest level. This is afterall the dev teams primary focus. Just my opinion.

More details here:
https://openbazaar.org/
https://www.stealth-coin.com/

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
As with all of these coins it's really early days for stealthcoin, but I have high expectations. Take a look:

I saw that, really liked it actually. Pretty funny haha. I think XST and Aero are both really solid early picks still imho.

AeroME is gonna be big! Cheesy

Hey all!

We know there has been a lot of people not entirely sure what AeroME is all about.

The Whitepaper is kinda long and a bit technical at parts. We wanted to make it a lot simpler to understand, so we had an artist create some concept art of what AeroME could look like based on the whitepaper. It's our hope that this will help a lot of people grasp what is being done here a little better.

I would expect the look to be different, but functionality to be pretty similar.

This has been done completely outside of the development team, but was confirmed as ok to release upon completion today.

Sounds like the lead dev will comment with his thoughts on these too. Smiley

Mod Mprep appears to be pruning posts from this thread.. I sent him a PM to see if we can sort things out. :/

I see the MOD deleted the post I made in favor of XCloudcoin - what a crock of shit! Allows others to have their say on coins he likes and deletes the posts of those who he doesn't.

This is EXACTLY why moderated threads are bad news.

Let's try that again.

+1 BOOO to moderated threads.  

Stealthcoin woot!

Mod told me ANN poster KryptoLyding cleared up the confusion. He is trying to get Admin to undelete now.

GJ admin, looks like the deleted posts were restored Smiley
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
No TX Fees #JustRaiBlocks
STealthcoin rulezzzzz
Activity: 118
Ok my vote is....... FIBRE, SYS and STEALTH  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Mod Mprep appears to be pruning posts from this thread.. I sent him a PM to see if we can sort things out. :/

I see the MOD deleted the post I made in favor of XCloudcoin - what a crock of shit! Allows others to have their say on coins he likes and deletes the posts of those who he doesn't.

Let's try that again.

Stealthcoin woot!

Mod told me ANN poster KryptoLyding cleared up the confusion. He is trying to get Admin to undelete now.
Activity: 392
Librexcoin has one of the most honest and active dev teams around. When their LibrexSend releases it will be epic! It got my vote too.

I am a LXC backer all the way. Smiley
Activity: 197

Let's try that again.

Stealthcoin woot!
How do you guys feel about expanding this poll? Remove the 0 support coins and add more?
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Wow, Stealthcoin is ripping this up.

Is that really a surprise though?

Grin

Stealth 4da Win.
SSD Sonic  Grin Cool

Sonic and Aero were both of my early picks. Both have yet to disappoint! Smiley
Activity: 134
SSD Sonic  Grin Cool
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
FIBRE - my vote - solid active DEV's
Activity: 112

Let's try that again.

XCloudcoin with its new QT wallet to be released this week is in my opinion just as promising as Librex and Stealth.

Check it out for yourselves!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-xcld-xcloudcoin-20-file-uploads-from-wallet-qt-575k-coins-ready-762940
Activity: 591
Merit: 500
Activity: 591
Merit: 500
if dev is known here and has green rep its better than POD from unknown people imo

+1
Pages:
Jump to: