Pages:
Author

Topic: Vote for the best POD/CoinSource evaluted coin! - page 6. (Read 21288 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
So let me get this straight.

Darkcoin's developer:

* Invented X11, which is used by countless coins now.
* Invented DWG, difficulty re-targeting which is used by countless coins now
* Re-built CoinJoin so it works
* Had his code audited by Kristov Atlas and has passed the review, so now the anon layer is being open sourced on Monday.
* Created an anoncoin coin which has a higher market cap than all the other anon coins
* Figured out a way to make transaction confirmation instant (which will make keeping coins on exchanges a thing of the past)

Yet, Darkcoin doesn't make the list?

I'll just inform the Darkcoin developer that there is no proof of his existence and Darkcoin must have just magically appeared from eBay or somewhere.

I don't understand the whole question of the thread?  What's an evaluted coin?
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
So let me get this straight.

Darkcoin's developer:

* Invented X11, which is used by countless coins now.
* Invented DWG, difficulty re-targeting which is used by countless coins now
* Re-built CoinJoin so it works
* Had his code audited by Kristov Atlas and has passed the review, so now the anon layer is being open sourced on Monday.
* Created an anoncoin coin which has a higher market cap than all the other anon coins
* Figured out a way to make transaction confirmation instant (which will make keeping coins on exchanges a thing of the past)

Yet, Darkcoin doesn't make the list?

I'll just inform the Darkcoin developer that there is no proof of his existence and Darkcoin must have just magically appeared from eBay or somewhere.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
We need more summaries!

Aero is still the only coin with summary in OP, and even though someone accused this thread to just be advertisment for Aero, it is not an attempt on that.
Yes, I am on the Aero market team, but this is a thread for all coins on the list to voice themselfes.
Every coin can get on OP. Just need a summary, witch is not more then 600 characters and only image who will be added is logo.

The summary of a specific coin should have information about the dev team, what projects they are working on, what they already have, etc..
When you post it, add this on top so it will be easier for me to find:
"This is a summary of (The Coin), witch can be added to the OP"

Thank you all for the great posts that have been made, and lets keep this going. Some very strong coin communities out there, and its a joy to watch Smiley

So.. Does nobody else want to have their coin descriptions added to the ANN? :/

i think every developer team is about to ask to add their coins to the ANN as it's a good way to promote you coin if you are sure it will succeed. In other cases the coins which are out of the list don't worth the attention because devs aren't interested to cooperate with other projects and this is bad signal for the community

I hope so Smiley

Maybe it will encourage people if they knew I plan on promoting the most popular coins in this thread on social media and in articles and such.. because I am going to on a reasonable interval.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
We need more summaries!

Aero is still the only coin with summary in OP, and even though someone accused this thread to just be advertisment for Aero, it is not an attempt on that.
Yes, I am on the Aero market team, but this is a thread for all coins on the list to voice themselfes.
Every coin can get on OP. Just need a summary, witch is not more then 600 characters and only image who will be added is logo.

The summary of a specific coin should have information about the dev team, what projects they are working on, what they already have, etc..

Thank you all for the great posts that have been made, and lets keep this going. Some very strong coin communities out there, and its a joy to watch Smiley

i think every developer team is about to ask to add their coins to the ANN as it's a good way to promote you coin if you are sure it will succeed. In other cases the coins which are out of the list don't worth the attention because devs aren't interested to cooperate with other projects and this is bad signal for the community
We need more summaries!

If you guys want to add more coins to this list and expand, feel free to suggest them Smiley
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
i voted for checkcoin, because its finally something new.
while anon is cool i think we have enough approaches in that area now.

about checkcoin:

-pod5+, started and maintained by a legit dutch company called 'bitsend'
-new geolocation feature in the works
-physical 'treasure hunting' and faucets
-great way for businesses to advertise and reward customers

... there are prolly more possibilities i fail to discribe or haven't thought of.

check it out here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anncheckcoin-explore-the-world-using-checkcoin-pr-phase-715563

I'm mining ckc.  Looks solid, with interesting ideas I hope take off.  But voted xst as a more established coin.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
dw guys/gals we got this Smiley

about checkcoin:

... there are prolly more possibilities i fail to discribe or haven't thought of.

check it out here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anncheckcoin-explore-the-world-using-checkcoin-pr-phase-715563

Yeah sounds pretty different haha
Activity: 134
Sonic Coin. SSD Enough said...  Cool

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

about checkcoin:

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
XST
Activity: 238
INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
how to vote? Can't newbie vote on a pool  Smiley

I think you need a certain amount of activity, but you can voice your vote!
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
how to vote? Can't newbie vote on a pool  Smiley
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Stealth Coin (XST) takes my vote by far.
Sonic looks pretty interesting as well.

This was one of the few coins I picked out early. The dev is solid, and this app is an awesome concept. Would recommend.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

But stealthcoins are still completely traceable back to the coinbase it is not 100% anon and however nice the sms text is (and it is nice but its only for sending secure message to your client to issue rpc commands) that is about as far as the stealth really goes for now

Stealthtext isn't a encrypted chat or just a encrypted sms message.
Stealthtext is a way to send stealthcoins anonymously hidden by a encrypted text sms message that in case of interception the only thing that appears is that is sending a encrypted text
For now only for android but soon if I want to send stealthcoin to other person and all I have is a dumbphone with Java and SMS text messages, I will can send it anonymously and then be thrown the dumbphone in the trash after the payment! AMAZING!

"Man sends money out of Iran by Encrypted Text Message via Stealthcoin
Using Stealthtext technology developed by Stealthcoin. This user is able to send currency out of Iran with complete anonymity.

This will be the future for opressed countries and where governments cannot be trusted."

Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8b3_1410143623#mwveAQlT6xzBrA7K.99
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8b3_1410143623#

TOR + POS working flawlessly was just the beginning

Im not sure you even know of what you are even babbling about anymore you repeat it so much you actually believe its a use case. If i was you id just stick to pumping and dumping coins..something you seem to be sub par at but continue to do anyways.

is shitcoi... sorry, is shadowcoin better than this?
is or will be shitco... sorry, is or will be shadowcoin 100% anon?
legendary
PEOPLE THIS ENTIRE THREAD IS JUST A MARKETING TRICK BY THE AEROCOIN COMMUNITY.
LOOK AT THE FIRST POST TIMESTAMP: KryptoLyding September 24, 2014, 09:17:30 PM
AND HOW MURDEROUSKIRK HAVE HIS EPIC POST READY 11 SECONDS LATER!!!!
PREPLANNED AND SYNCHRONIZED!? HELL YEAH!!
VOTING MANIPULATED AND THREAD JUST USED AS AERO MARKETING
UNTIL STEALTHCOIN COMMUNITY GOT TIRED OF IT

It wasnt some trick... it was posted to gain attention to aero, but also to get attention for other good coins. The vote was fair. I let other coins threads know about it... I think the vote is pretty accurate too. A lot of aero holders are stealth holders...

This post was a cross-marketing idea thought up by the always proactive Aero community, we got first spotlight for starting it, but cross-marketing benefits everyone..

Also how would you suggest manipulating votes? Accounts needs age and activity on them to vote.. plus wouldn't we put Aero in the lead if we were doing that? It's all community votes.

If anything you should just take into account that Aero has a marketing savy enough community to think this up! On top of the gold campaign and everything else.. we don't just twiddle fingers and troll the dev.  Grin

We don't care if we win, XST and the others with high votes are all good coins.. We just want to shed light on the clear front runners! Cheesy

(Also we went out of our way to get the deleted infographic posts back in the thread.. all of them... including the one from XST..)

Here, INFORM YOUR BRAIN.

Also my "Epic Post" (tyvm) started with "Aero FTW". I updated it once XST and SDC and others had time to fill in some info so it was more fair. We aren't out to stab you in the gut geeze Tongue

Maybe just a little jealous XST doesn't have our marketing team hmm? Tongue

+1 for gorrila, i didn't even know about Aero before this post..so job done Smiley
legendary

But stealthcoins are still completely traceable back to the coinbase it is not 100% anon and however nice the sms text is (and it is nice but its only for sending secure message to your client to issue rpc commands) that is about as far as the stealth really goes for now

Stealthtext isn't a encrypted chat or just a encrypted sms message.
Stealthtext is a way to send stealthcoins anonymously hidden by a encrypted text sms message that in case of interception the only thing that appears is that is sending a encrypted text
For now only for android but soon if I want to send stealthcoin to other person and all I have is a dumbphone with Java and SMS text messages, I will can send it anonymously and then be thrown the dumbphone in the trash after the payment! AMAZING!

"Man sends money out of Iran by Encrypted Text Message via Stealthcoin
Using Stealthtext technology developed by Stealthcoin. This user is able to send currency out of Iran with complete anonymity.

This will be the future for opressed countries and where governments cannot be trusted."

Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8b3_1410143623#mwveAQlT6xzBrA7K.99
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8b3_1410143623#

TOR + POS working flawlessly was just the beginning

Im not sure you even know of what you are even babbling about anymore you repeat it so much you actually believe its a use case. If i was you id just stick to pumping and dumping coins..something you seem to be sub par at but continue to do anyways.

Pages:
Jump to: