Pages:
Author

Topic: Vote your favorite for the FIFA World Cup 2014 - page 2. (Read 3598 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
vote for Spain they have a good team - players i'm sure that they will surprise us, in this FIFA World Cup, this Cup will be interesting.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
vote for argentina Grin
i hope messi and other players can shine in this world cup edition
no one choose england? LOL Grin
Activity: 560
Merit: 509
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
Spain can get a second world cup in a row.. still has very good players
When I saw the post I was thinking about Spain. Like you, I think Spain will get it.
Kindly,
        Muhammed Zakhir
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
I change my mind after last night game with Serbia. Brazil wont make to semis. They play poor and Serbian can even make draw and maybe win. So I give quite a big chance to Croatian team in opening game.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
I don't think Brazil will be in the last 4 teams I think belgium, italy, germany and spain.

Lol... Brazil not even in the semis? Epic. You will be the only one in the world who believes that Brazil will not reach the semi-final stage. And what makes you think that four European sides will make the Semis?
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Currently held as collateral by monbux
I don't think Brazil will be in the last 4 teams I think belgium, italy, germany and spain.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
I think the best team is the Brazil, they have some amazing players, but I voted for Italy because it can be an outsider!
Activity: 350
Merit: 252
REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||
It would be great to see Brazil winning WC in their Home..! The pressure on host country [if you are counted as strong contender] is higher than others so lets see how they deal with the pressure.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
None other then Brazil. Just want to see that Brazil will win.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 510
i vote to italy

Smiley
Activity: 239
Merit: 250
I too vote for Brazil!
they play good football!
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
Less then 10 days and to many recaps, didnt read newspaper now reading that for USA squad will not play Donovan, and that Falcao is injured ass Ribery this will effect group stage for sure.

Injuries are affecting too many good teams. I am watching anxiously whether Luis Suárez will be able to play in the group matches. (Uruguay is in a really tough group).  Angry
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
i will enjoy party with Germany Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
Less then 10 days and to many recaps, didnt read newspaper now reading that for USA squad will not play Donovan, and that Falcao is injured ass Ribery this will effect group stage for sure.
Activity: 290
Merit: 250

Note that you can also place your bets on Predictious and win Bitcoins if you are correct, here are the relevant markets:

In Predictious, you set and know your odds from the beginning.

Here is an example of how it works:
If you want to bet 1 bitcoin on "brazil will win the world cup", we can consider different scenarios depending on the price per share you’re willing to pay:
  • If you buy shares at 3mB each, then you need to buy 333 shares (333 * 3mB = 1Bitcoin). If you win, you will win 10mB per share, so you will win 333 * 10mB = 3330mB = 3.33 Bitcoins (making a 2.33 Bitcoin profit)
  • if you buy shares at 4mB each, then you need to buy 250 shares (250 * 4mB = 1Bitcoin). If you win, you will win 10mB per share, so you will win 250 * 10mB = 2500mB = 2.5 Bitcoins (making a 1.5 Bitcoin profit).
  • if you buy shares at 5mB each, then you need to buy 200 shares (200 * 5mB = 1Bitcoin). If you win, you will win 10mB per share, so you will win 200 * 10mB = 2000mB = 2 Bitcoins (making a 1 Bitcoin profit)

So basically, if you buy a contract, you will win 10mB for each share of this contract you own (if you’re correct). On the other end, if you sell a contract (because you think an event will not occur), you win the price you sell for.

If you click on the Market depth tab, you can see the available ask/bid price (for example someone is selling 3 shares at 2.65mB; 10 shares at 2.85mB, etc.). However you can also set your own price, and wait for someone to take the opposite bet.

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Brazil it is for me..!
Activity: 20
my vote is germany
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
my vote is for Brazil Kiss Kiss
Activity: 10
I vote for Brazil and hope they win.