Pages:
Author

Topic: Vote your favorite for the FIFA World Cup 2014 - page 6. (Read 3598 times)

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
Brazil are the top favorites. South American teams will have improved chances across the board and I consider Spain to be a strong candidate as well.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Brazil for world cup domination and a favorite for winning "thought they aren't my favorite team"
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Bitcoin will survive
^^^ Croatia is in the same group as Brazil, Cameroon, and Mexico. Quite a tough group although I think they will be able to beat Mexico. Cameroon, I am not sure. They can beat any team on their day. Still, more than 50% chances of Croatia qualifying to the PQF.
I think from this group Brazil and Mexico are better teams for qualifying in next round and Cameron and Croatia have not enough chances for this time
Activity: 392
Bitcoin will survive
Winners: Argentina
Runners Up: Brazil
3rd Place: Spain
4th Place: Italy

Excellent prediction only some team like Germany or Holland may intervene, n on statistic some African nation will maybe for time come to semis.
I also predict same teams in other thread I have no Italy just Germany in top four teams and bryant is also going with me
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195
^^^ Croatia is in the same group as Brazil, Cameroon, and Mexico. Quite a tough group although I think they will be able to beat Mexico. Cameroon, I am not sure. They can beat any team on their day. Still, more than 50% chances of Croatia qualifying to the PQF.

It's by far the toughest group but I think Brazil & Cameroon will get through. Mexico will give a good game though.

Brazil Spain Argentina Germany are my pics. Not sure if it's possible for them all to get to the semis though as I haven't checked.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I will say Croatia with very good reason.
1-st: I think attackers are in impressive shape: For Mario Mandzukic I do not need to say much.
2-nd: Croatian Center: Modric - Rakitic - Srna impressive players with excellent shape.
3-rd: Strong defence.
4-th: Best trainer in last 16 years since Ciro Blazevic.
I hope they will finally show their full potential. Now is time.
legendary
Hmm... Brazil on 37.5% and Argentina on 18%. At least the people here agree with me that it will be a Brazil-Argentina final. I am yet to decide on whether I should place any odds on the online gambling sites....  Huh

They can also meet in semis but final will be great to see good match.

Well.. if both of them top their respective groups (Brazil in Group A and Argentina in Group F), then they will meet only in the finals (provided they win all their knock-off matches). However, if Brazil tops their group and Argentina ends up as the runner up in theirs, then they will meet in the semi-finals.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
Hmm... Brazil on 37.5% and Argentina on 18%. At least the people here agree with me that it will be a Brazil-Argentina final. I am yet to decide on whether I should place any odds on the online gambling sites....  Huh

They can also meet in semis but final will be great to see good match.
legendary
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Ill Surely go for brasil winning
Activity: 462
Will go out on a limb
Germany to win the WC Wink
legendary
Argentina won't even be in top 4 teams of this World Cup. They are not fit for long tournaments like World Cup, even tho they are from South America.
It would be great for them to land right outside top 4 teams. Like they did in two previous World Cups.

Hmm... so you people are writing off Argentina? But the team will prove you wrong. It is not clear whether Carlos Tevez and Willy Caballero will find a place in the squad or not. But even without them, the XI is super-strong.

This is my prediction for the starting XI:

Sergio Romero
Pablo Zabaleta
Ezequiel Garay
Nicolas Otamendi
Emiliano Insúa
Javier Mascherano
Ever Banega
Lionel Messi
Javier Pastore
Ángel Di Maria
Gonzalo Higuain
Activity: 159
Argentina forever.
Activity: 127

Is it a prediction... ha ha ha
I'm bet on it Cheesy

Hmmm... It's most to Spain, Italy, England, Brazil.... but I don't know about 1st-4th place.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

Excellent prediction only some team like Germany or Holland may intervene, n on statistic some African nation will maybe for time come to semis.

Argentina won't even be in top 4 teams of this World Cup. They are not fit for long tournaments like World Cup, even tho they are from South America.
It would be great for them to land right outside top 4 teams. Like they did in two previous World Cups.
legendary

I agree.... Germany and Holland are quite good teams.... I didn't considered them in top-4 because historically, they have preformed poorly while playing matches in South America.
Activity: 560
Brazil
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Voting for the Brazil here. It's a home championship for them - they won't disappoint Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: