Pages:
Author

Topic: Vote your favorite for the FIFA World Cup 2014 - page 3. (Read 3598 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
FIFA has released the provisional 30-member squad list for all the 32 participating countries. The list can be downloaded in PDF format here:

http://resources.fifa.com/mm/document/tournament/competition/02/33/99/65/fifaworldcup2014-releaselist_neutral.pdf

This is nice, my kid loved it, he also compare with panini World Cup album.

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I vote for Brazil hope they gonna win for the FIFA World Cup 2014.
I too vote for Brazil!
I think that they have the strongest squad and they are the most motivated team!
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
FIFA has released the provisional 30-member squad list for all the 32 participating countries. The list can be downloaded in PDF format here:

http://resources.fifa.com/mm/document/tournament/competition/02/33/99/65/fifaworldcup2014-releaselist_neutral.pdf
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I vote for Brazil hope they gonna win for the FIFA World Cup 2014.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
i vote for France~ not for its power, but for my love~ vive la France!
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Bitcoin will survive
Bosnia-Herzegovina! Dzeko rocks!

I hope I will see you guys in final with Croatia Smiley
I don't think these both teams even going to reach semi final because they have no class to reach final right now alone Dzeko canno do any thing for a team
Activity: 96

I hope I will see you guys in final with Croatia Smiley
Activity: 76
Activity: 1008
Merit: 515
NEtherlands did pretty well last year
Tell me what they did. I don't remember anything of Netherlands playing a tournament?
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
I <3 VW Beetles
NEtherlands did pretty well last year, only problem is that they have this retarded coach, but I really do think they have a good chance of winning or at least get into the 4th spot.
But ofcourse, every club is not to be praised above another, but we still need something to hang onto Smiley
Activity: 93
legendary
Can't vote apparently so I will just mention it here directly, Brazil for victory apparently though they aren't my favorite team but playing on their country is a very big advantage.

This will be especially with referrers
Activity: 42
Can't vote apparently so I will just mention it here directly, Brazil for victory apparently though they aren't my favorite team but playing on their country is a very big advantage.
Activity: 10
I voted for Spain.
legendary
The Netherlands. I even put a bet on them. They've been close a few times the last couple of years.

Their attack and midfield is extremely strong, with players such as Arjen Robben, Robin van Persie, Klaas-Jan Huntelaar, Wesley Sneijder, and Rafael van der Vaart. But defence and goal-keeping is a bit weak.
Activity: 10
Brazil. Wink
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
The Netherlands. I even put a bet on them. They've been close a few times the last couple of years.
legendary
Surprising to see that Germany is the choice of 16% of the people, while Spain is only favored by 6%. I don't know why everyone is favoring Germany to win the title. Their players are not in good form, and previously they had problems with the South American climate.
Activity: 11
I hope Brazil will win.
legendary
Brazil will easily pass group stage, for cro wont play simunic (10 matches) n mandzukic (1 match).

Now i giving my chances for mexico to pass group stage.
Pages:
Jump to: