Pages:
Author

Topic: Vsync VSX Project - Standard GOLD for Masternode Coin - Privacy - page 2. (Read 75706 times)

Activity: 564
Merit: 516
LOL 250k for a masternode goodluck  Grin

You arent do much research do you lol
this is best masternode on market now... until my new code comes.
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
Finest currency trading site.Wishing for a good future
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
100 million premine.Good joke

Actualy is 125 millions devs premined another 25 millions on the new chain, for promotions they said. Smiley)) so is 125 premined of a total of 127.8 millions. I don't mind to be honest, there are a lot of coins out there full premined. But for god sake, make those promotions or at least lock/burn this huge amount of coins.

Also i didn't understood why the swap didn't took place on nova or livecoin so they can sell/swap the coins over and over again. Transparency = 0.
How did you want him to swap the coins without making the new one first? The swap didnt take place on Nova because we wanted full control over the swap. Vsync has worked very hard to answer all pm's and get the swap funds sent. Since you dont understand why we needed coins to swap over to in the first place I doubt you will understand the process. But my understanding is that the coins that are not distributed in the swap will be burnt with the exception of our promotional funds.

Shut up dude! First the dev premined 100 millions coins. I know he must make a premine BUT why the hell you premine 125 million coins for the swap if there is a total supply of 106 millions. For promotions? Smiley))))))))) LoL 25 millions for promotions after the first 100 millions also for promotions?!
You are a joke! A bad one!
What dont you understand has your mom dropped you on your head as a child. The coin that is not distributed will be burnt. what does the Amt matter at all. you just crying because you were left out. Fuck off
Activity: 297
Merit: 102

Actualy is 125 millions devs premined another 25 millions on the new chain, for promotions they said. Smiley)) so is 125 premined of a total of 127.8 millions. I don't mind to be honest, there are a lot of coins out there full premined. But for god sake, make those promotions or at least lock/burn this huge amount of coins.

Also i didn't understood why the swap didn't took place on nova or livecoin so they can sell/swap the coins over and over again. Transparency = 0.
How did you want him to swap the coins without making the new one first? The swap didnt take place on Nova because we wanted full control over the swap. Vsync has worked very hard to answer all pm's and get the swap funds sent. Since you dont understand why we needed coins to swap over to in the first place I doubt you will understand the process. But my understanding is that the coins that are not distributed in the swap will be burnt with the exception of our promotional funds.

Shut up dude! First the dev premined 100 millions coins. I know he must make a premine BUT why the hell you premine 125 million coins for the swap if there is a total supply of 106 millions. For promotions? Smiley))))))))) LoL 25 millions for promotions after the first 100 millions also for promotions?!
You are a joke! A bad one!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
vsync has done a great job answering and sending all coins within a few hours no matter what time of day there has been wroten to him. thumbs up for good work

XVS
Activity: 573
Merit: 252
Swap your XVS to VSX!
Time is ending soon.
Activity: 331
Merit: 105
How much coins need to setup 1 node?

250,000 coins for a masternode
Activity: 109
Merit: 11
How much coins need to setup 1 node?
any working pool for this coin? or pow is over?

For XVS pow is over, but you can mine VSX (the new coin) take a look to the new VSX thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-phoenix-platform-smart-contract-privacy-coming-soon-vsyncio-2133048
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Without Risk there is no Success - jravago.com
For some reason I already started to doubt why I swapped my coin at early stage. I have 170k and bought them under 100 sats. I hope VSX will be better and priced at least 5k and up. It was my instinct to swap it at the last.
Activity: 247
any working pool for this coin? or pow is over?

250k is one of the cheapest mn out there is under .5 BTC so is ceaper than PIVX, INSN, DASH Tongue
Activity: 228

What will happen to coins that do not change in time?
They will stay on the XVS chain forever. XVS chain will be unsupported, but will still churn away. Please join us supporting Vsync with the development of VSX we have a discord here

https://discordapp.com/invite/Arqhyqg

Our Master nodes have been implemented and many people making huge rewards. Join us VSX

Activity: 287

What will happen to coins that do not change in time?
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Has the swap started? How will it be held?

P.S. nothing relevant in the swap page. The discord link is not working either.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
i cant see anywhere where the swap will be, as i remember someone said nova is that correct?
Pages:
Jump to: