Pages:
Author

Topic: Vsync VSX Project - Standard GOLD for Masternode Coin - Privacy - page 38. (Read 75706 times)

XVS
Activity: 573
Merit: 252
Everyone should feel free to express themselves, we are here to answer your questions with the best of our ability.
XVS
We edited the OP to make sure we stay transparent with our community.

Thank you
Activity: 537
Merit: 259
-zip-
Hello,

We thank you for your concern, we are happy to answer to clear things up.

We did not hide the premine, in fact its pretty clear in the OP and code, anyone can check it.

We have a big plan to distribute the premine, to bring a big community together, our goal is to spread the coin to most people possible on a long term view.
A very small percentage will return to Vsync team.
We will have more information on this soon.

Thank you,
Vsync DEV

Dev lied and tried to hide the premine until he got exposed, how 1% of total supply match 100 Million premine, Not a single mention about bounties, So let me guess? Dev have bad plan for this coin since the beginning, Get list the coin - Mass dump - Runaway.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COIN.
XVS
What bounty will be?
We will have some bounty. Stay tuned and make sure to follow our twitter.
so with the bounties you will segregate/allocate all those premine? as i read carefully those previous replied here maybe you needed to show
everything here and be fair to all of your readers, gonna watch this thread and see how will you distribute everything.

There's no mention in the announcement of the huge premine if it is not caught ,he will not tell us about the bounty I don't how this things can be fair to all,there was concealment at the start of this coin,so I will consider this coin,not worth investing at all.

People need to not waste even a single satoshi on this old new shit. Dev mentioned premine without saying it is worth like 40 years of mining, hopefully nobody will spend a second to vote this on any exchange and help the dev dump his huge stack of coins.
Mining ends at 260 000 Blocks as described in the OP.
XVS
We hear you,

While we prepare for the distribution plan of Vsync here is a small preview of what will happen in the initial phase.

First thing off, bounty is a reward for those setting up block explorers, pools, nodes, anything to contribute for the launch of Vsync.

Initial phase of the distribution:

Huge Swap !

Format: dd/mm/yyyy
Swap starts: ??
Swap ends: ??

??M XVS is reserved for SWAP

We will allow any Altcoin from Bittrex, Poloniex and C-CEX to be swapped for XVS.
By doing this swap, we hope to bring a big community together, with one goal, success!

This is an amazing opportunity for anyone to join Vsync !

By doing this, we allow any community to join Vsync in an easy and secure way.

Initial phase is just the start of our full plan. Stay connected with us to learn more.

Thank you,
Your lead developer.
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
What bounty will be?
so with the bounties you will segregate/allocate all those premine? as i read carefully those previous replied here maybe you needed to show
everything here and be fair to all of your readers, gonna watch this thread and see how will you distribute everything.

There's no mention in the announcement of the huge premine if it is not caught ,he will not tell us about the bounty I don't how this things can be fair to all,there was concealment at the start of this coin,so I will consider this coin,not worth investing at all.

People need to not waste even a single satoshi on this old new shit. Dev mentioned premine without saying it is worth like 40 years of mining, hopefully nobody will spend a second to vote this on any exchange and help the dev dump his huge stack of coins.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
What bounty will be?

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
What bounty will be?
Activity: 2128
Merit: 757
NO WAR ! Glory to Ukraine !
Why make an announcement at one o'clock in the night ?  Angry
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
It's seem not walletbuilder, right?
Sorry I don't quite understand about altcoin
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Ive gotten my first payouts from the original pool. please remember miners you will be waiting 100 blocks to start receiving payouts from the pools everything seems a o k
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024
-zip-
Hello,

We did not hide the premine, in fact its pretty clear in the OP and code, anyone can check it.

We have a big plan to distribute the premine, to bring a big community together, our goal is to spread the coin to most people possible on a long term view.

Thank you,
Vsync DEV

You are a fucking liar. U said in the op that premine was %1. Yet only 2.6m coins max a year and you got 100m coins premined? Scam all the way. When it hits an shitty exchange u will just dump and logoff this account.
XVS
What bounty will be?
XVS
We updated the OP with 2 pools.

Thank you.
XVS
Ok, we have a pool up! Connect to pool.markasoftware.com:17010 for static or pool.markasoftware.com:17011 for vardiff (highly recommended, static difficulty is very low). payouts are as soon as coinbase transaction is payable. 5% fee, will lower once it gets more popular. Thanks!

EDIT: username is wallet addr, pw is anything.
Thank you for the Pool!
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
-zip-
Hello,

Thank you,
Vsync DEV

pm send
waiting airdrop
XVS
-zip-
Hello,

Thank you,
Vsync DEV

i want buy your premine dev,
cause i won't mining
100000000 xvs = 1 LTC

pm me
 Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
wallet and pool seem to be working fine

yep over 150 blocks found Smiley  were over the 200 blocks so block rewards are now 40 coins per block

to have a look how many blocks found have a looksy here

http://findblocks.com:8080/stats

Hmm? My pool (pool.markasoftware.com:17011) has 2 blocks mined and each gave 100 xvs per block, which is what it says on the thread starter.

your correct its 100 xvs per block my mistake

ps wheres ur pool page ?

Don't have any stat page or anything currently, just headless NOMP. I am currently working on getting the built-in frontend up but it's not very well-done: pool.markasoftware.com:8080
int64_t GetProofOfWorkReward(int64_t nFees, int nHeight)
{
    int64_t nSubsidy = 0 * COIN;

if (nHeight <= 25)
         nSubsidy = 4000000 * COIN;

else if (nHeight < 200) 
         nSubsidy = 0 * COIN;

else if (nHeight < 43400)  //aprox 1 month, reward halves
         nSubsidy = 100 * COIN;

else if (nHeight < 86400)  //aprox 1 month, reward halves
         nSubsidy = 50 * COIN;      

else if (nHeight < 129600)  //aprox 1 month , reward halves
         nSubsidy = 25 * COIN;