Pages:
Author

Topic: Vsync VSX Project - Standard GOLD for Masternode Coin - Privacy - page 37. (Read 75706 times)

Activity: 166
Merit: 100
Lol you listed my pool twice on OP? Ok...only needs to be once.
XVS
Activity: 573
Merit: 252
MarkaPool VSync Explorer!

View the very first VSync block explorer, live at http://vsync.explore.markasoftware.com. If you like the block explorer, please also consider mining in my pool: stratum+tcp://pool.markasoftware.com:17011 with username as wallet address. Market data and richlist coming soon, hopefully.

Bounty and donation address: VbiyGroo9qJUcFfvc4obpSkxt1zzEug6Rg

Thanks!
Thank you for the pool and explorer !

All bounties payment will be sent in 1-2 weeks.

Thanks !
MarkaPool VSync Explorer!

View the very first VSync block explorer, live at http://vsync.explore.markasoftware.com. If you like the block explorer, please also consider mining in my pool: stratum+tcp://pool.markasoftware.com:17011 with username as wallet address. Market data and richlist coming soon, hopefully.

Bounty and donation address: VbiyGroo9qJUcFfvc4obpSkxt1zzEug6Rg

Thanks!
XVS
Join the first Twitter campaign by the Vsync team: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/vsync-twitter-campaign-targeting-thousands-people-ended-1858531

Intro

What is Vsync ?
It is time we present Vsync, a decentralized crypto-currency using the latest technology to ensure a secure network. Vsync will use the blockchain
technology to sync together applications around to world to facilitate cryptocurrency growth at a hole. We aim to offer various facilities on the Vsync
Platform. For us, It is very important to keep a high level of transparency with our investors and supporters, to be responsive and communicative with
the community of Vsync to build trust.

We want Vsync to have a fair distribution, developing realistic and progressive goals on a new platform inspired from Bitcoin utilizing the latest technology
to connect smart features together, targeting the mass with Vsync platform while given the chance to be part of a friendly, enthusiasm community.
Vsync have an active -- dedicated development team to keep the code well-maintained.

Security Analysis of Proof-of-Stake Protocol v3.0
PoS 3.0:  https://bravenewcoin.com/assets/Whitepapers/Blackcoin-POS-3.pdf

Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/vsync-vsx-project-standard-gold-for-masternode-coin-privacy-1857156

Rules:
1. No negative rep
2. Your twitter account must score a 85%+ from twitter audit.
3. Your twitter account must be related to crypto-currency.
4. Follow us https://twitter.com/VsyncCrypto/
5. Retweet & Like our pin tweet
6. PM us on Twitter in the following format:

Code:
Link to your twitter account:
Link to your retweet:
Link your twitter audit:
Number of followers at time of tweet:
Vsync Address:

Anyone caught violating these rules or using multiple accounts will forfeit their payment.

Reward:
< 500 Followers: 100 XVS
500-1000 Followers: 150 XVS
1000-2500 Followers: 200 XVS
2500 + Followers: 250 XVS

Payments will be sent in batch every 2 weeks.

First Twitter campaign ends on the 7th June 2017.

Wallets
Virustotal scan: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/5cbd1c939a89bdd05f998a87b8ab5fed40265d75b39471b9cd37a3b1ef1d811b/analysis/1491435936/
SHA256:   5cbd1c939a89bdd05f998a87b8ab5fed40265d75b39471b9cd37a3b1ef1d811b
File name:   vsync-qt.exe
Activity: 299
Merit: 271
Hey Judge  JudgeDredd_  miley6  PulseProject ,I see that you launched new coin and you're going to swap all the altcoins you made: Pulse, 1337, Echo, Cosmic, [CJ] CryptoJacksCoin, and other coins can't remember.

Everyone : Don't get fooled by this dev, he own tens of coins and tens of bitcointalk accounts, just check this thread its full of newbie accounts, most of them was inactive since August ~ Dec 2016.

1337? ive made my fair share from 1337 im still trading it now. im pretty sure he had no hand in that and cryptojack was implemented in a exchange hack as far as a shitcoin whats the big deal mine your coins make your sats theirs only 250k blocks of pow . if you hold a premine its in your best interest the coin takes off and you have incentive  to get it listed . where els is the 300 to 1300 worth of btc going to come from for the exchange extortion. or the money to pay for an explorer or a site or to fix the coin if it forks

Name:    NebulaZeroOne
Activity:    2
Position:    Newbie
Date Registered:    Today at 01:44:48 AM
Last Active:    Today at 09:55:46 PM
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Hey Judge  JudgeDredd_  miley6  PulseProject ,I see that you launched new coin and you're going to swap all the altcoins you made: Pulse, 1337, Echo, Cosmic, [CJ] CryptoJacksCoin, and other coins can't remember.

Everyone : Don't get fooled by this dev, he own tens of coins and tens of bitcointalk accounts, just check this thread its full of newbie accounts, most of them was inactive since August ~ Dec 2016.

1337? ive made my fair share from 1337 im still trading it now. im pretty sure he had no hand in that and cryptojack was implemented in a exchange hack as far as a shitcoin whats the big deal mine your coins make your sats theirs only 250k blocks of pow . if you hold a premine its in your best interest the coin takes off and you have incentive  to get it listed . where els is the 300 to 1300 worth of btc going to come from for the exchange extortion. or the money to pay for an explorer or a site or to fix the coin if it forks
XVS
What is the bounty for a block explorer? maybe 5,000 XVS?
1000 XVS
What is the bounty for a block explorer? maybe 5,000 XVS?
XVS

Thank you for your input. XVS is doing fine and will be on C-cex shortly.
Activity: 299
Merit: 271

Activity: 5
Dev I have coins ready for swap, eta?
XVS
We updated the ANN with a full list of nice bounties!

Claim your bounty now!
XVS
I am exited to see this coin on exchanges !
Update dev?
C-Cex will list us as soon as I give him the go.

Thank you
XVS
Can anyone help? I try to solo mine ??
You may use cpuminer. You can find a guide here on the forums.
Activity: 15
How much coin supply?
Block explorer?
Activity: 15
I am exited to see this coin on exchanges !
Update dev?
Activity: 3
Can anyone help? I try to solo mine ??
How much total suply coin dev ?
you not explain about total suply coin only write suply every year can distribution 2.6 million coin
and how much premine Vsync coin, any bounty dev
I want to know this as well.

I have a question; Can I solo mine vsync with my personal laptop?
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
How much total suply coin dev ?
you not explain about total suply coin only write suply every year can distribution 2.6 million coin
and how much premine Vsync coin, any bounty dev
We hear you,

While we prepare for the distribution plan of Vsync here is a small preview of what will happen in the initial phase.

First thing off, bounty is a reward for those setting up block explorers, pools, nodes, anything to contribute for the launch of Vsync.

Initial phase of the distribution:

Huge Swap !

Format: dd/mm/yyyy
Swap starts: ??
Swap ends: ??

??M XVS is reserved for SWAP

We will allow any Altcoin from Bittrex, Poloniex and C-CEX to be swapped for XVS.
By doing this swap, we hope to bring a big community together, with one goal, success!

This is an amazing opportunity for anyone to join Vsync !

By doing this, we allow any community to join Vsync in an easy and secure way.

Initial phase is just the start of our full plan. Stay connected with us to learn more.

Thank you,
Your lead developer.
When are you publishing more on this? Seems like a good idea.
Pages:
Jump to: