Pages:
Author

Topic: WAAH Beta - June 7 - Join us for the Airdrop Now. - page 13. (Read 26313 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency

I'm starting to wonder where the technology/development actually is with this.  I'm not even sure what the WAAH stands for (if anything). 

actually WAAH stands for Wow!, Nice, Awesome, but don't know what stands according to DEV.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 311
I have a fair amount of WAAH now after the first drops and the 2:1 of the last round.  That said, all I'm seeing here is thanks for the tokens and "this great tech, future super good".

I'm starting to wonder where the technology/development actually is with this.  I'm not even sure what the WAAH stands for (if anything).  Aside from some rather vague statements of plans for the token I'm not seeing a lot of practical application here.  It even mentions the possible use of WAAH on/as a decentralized exchange piece, which seems insane given that the only place to buy it right now is ON A DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE.

Not trying to be negative at all, I actually spent some waves to pick up some extra, but I'm feeling very skeptical of little/any actuais, besides a possl talk of WHAT this is, besides a possible money machine for the person who spent ONE wave to create these tokens.
Activity: 398
Merit: 100
another waves asset here,,
i like waveplatform its easy to use,,
good luck dev
Activity: 472
Where is the dev? Perhaps it was him selling those large chunks of coins before 2nd airdrop? Just wondering as he was not online today and yesterday.
it was not much dont think it was him!
Activity: 123
please give me another airdrop

3PHWDVtNF6yFc89H1RwUoPRY2vCocJumUAy

You have already got them, next one is on 14 May
Activity: 140
Never too old to learn
please give me another airdrop

3PHWDVtNF6yFc89H1RwUoPRY2vCocJumUAy
Activity: 896
Merit: 556
go WAAH! thx for the airdrop.
Activity: 295
ॐ http://goaco.in ॐ
thanks for airdrop dev Smiley

waiting for future.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Where is the dev? Perhaps it was him selling those large chunks of coins before 2nd airdrop? Just wondering as he was not online today and yesterday.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
receice waah Smiley
any info where i can sell it ?
Activity: 672
received WAAH, thanks for the airdrop
Activity: 424
Blockchain is the future
The second airdrop is automatic for the waves wallet who receive the first airdrop?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
So generous the dev is. So many potentials introduced on how would the token will be used. I smell Ripple 2.0 here . initially it is a satoshi stock. Time will tell how would it become.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
Thanks for the airdrop.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
Airdrop Done.

There are some invalid.

I'm tired. Will update this post shortly. PM Me if you didn't receive. No more new requests. Thanks.

thank dev for received WAAH Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
CTO & Spokesman
dou you have any bounty social media
Read the first page I think they plan to have a campaign that paid in waah token but I don't know when .
Activity: 434
dou you have any bounty social media
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
just found out about WaaH I like your wallet interface
its nice & clean and you can actually trade from the platform its self, really innovative.
_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________
Happy to join in for the airdrop hope am not too late.

Maybe you mean Waves wallet interface?

I'm pretty sure he does.

@WAAH - the dev
Can we have some background tech information of you?
I would love to know how skilled you are  Smiley

sup wit it devvvv
TTE
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
its nice & clean and you can actually trade from the platform its self, really innovative.
_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________

I'm pretty sure he does.

@WAAH - the dev
Can we have some background tech information of you?
I would love to know how skilled you are  Smiley
Activity: 205
Music Grants!

Pages:
Jump to: