Pages:
Author

Topic: wait for bitcoin prices to go up - page 11. (Read 3009 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 07:27:11 AM

How do you think when bitcoin will exceed its previous maximum quotes?
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
March 21, 2018, 07:26:16 AM
Yes, waiting for price go up is the best we can do. We can't do anything besides to hold which is superior to pitch to abstain from losing cash. Decreases on its market cost and in addition with different cryptos are simply typical and normal. Simply exploit the dumps and contribute to it to gain immense benefit as its market cost will keep on increasing in the next months for greater posssibilty of earning from it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
March 21, 2018, 07:19:52 AM
After this strong correction, many people lost a lot of money. And the strong hands are holding their coins since then, and wait for the bitcoin price is going up. But there are to many weak hands, who dont hold their coins, and sell it with loss. If this people dont stop to sell, it will be very hard for bitcoin to reach new all time highs. So i think it will take some time before it will go up again. So be patience and still hodl!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
March 21, 2018, 07:08:50 AM
will this year be the same as last year's year after the Chinese New Year's celebration of the bitcoin price rises again and even exceeds the previous high, I expect bitcoin to rise from this decline, and we as users should be able to keep the price in the way we do not panic at seeing a price drop because this is all just a matter of time

can bitcoin rise after the turn of the new lunar year later?
It is true that we should wait more time before we sell our bitcoins. We will regret our decision in the future if we will now sell our bitcoins. The bitcoin has a bright future so we should hold our bitcoins in a long time.
Activity: 62
March 21, 2018, 03:12:24 AM
will this year be the same as last year's year after the Chinese New Year's celebration of the bitcoin price rises again and even exceeds the previous high, I expect bitcoin to rise from this decline, and we as users should be able to keep the price in the way we do not panic at seeing a price drop because this is all just a matter of time

It's true to be honest , wait for bitcoin to increase , many of us are scared with the outcome or the result , in why we are holding , but despite the risk we all know that it would increase and as of now the bitcoin price is increasing and pumping up. So it depends on you on how you can use your bitcoin.

Yes its true
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
March 21, 2018, 06:32:27 AM
with bitcoin prices at this time it is still difficult to predict when bitcoin prices will rise again but I always think positive and believe with bitcoin that bitcoin prices will definitely rise again like last year and all I do now is just wait
Activity: 62
March 21, 2018, 03:07:26 AM

It's true to be honest , wait for bitcoin to increase , many of us are scared with the outcome or the result , in why we are holding , but despite the risk we all know that it would increase and as of now the bitcoin price is increasing and pumping up. So it depends on you on how you can use your bitcoin.

Activity: 23
March 21, 2018, 05:52:37 AM

Yes, I'm counting on it, so I bought bitcoin, every year bitcoin and the rest of the currencies are falling in price, I think prices are going to rise closer to the end of spring.
Activity: 89
March 14, 2018, 06:06:08 PM
Waiting patiently for bitcoin mooning now is the red days in coin market cap,all we need to do us hold and I know they up again and see green again so everyone happy.and I think this is the right time to buy
Yeah it is good to hold because the market is red and it is the opportunity to buy bitcoin at the low price and wait for it to increase and get high, actually bitcoin has very fluctuating nature and bitcoin use to increase and decrease in price so it is good for us if we hold when we see the price is a bit low and then sell when they price is high most of the people use to do this, and it can give high profit can make you a successful investors in future.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
March 21, 2018, 05:36:17 AM
we all are waiting for this moment with bitcoin when it goes up, but we need to understand that it must recover and go up must pass the time, and we need to have patience and wait
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
March 21, 2018, 03:16:16 AM
The correction of 65% was so strong that we are still struggling to come out of that impact but I don't think that this phase will last anywhere more than 2 weeks, I am not only expecting the sustainable growth in this year but I am also expecting a fresh all time high level before next price fall. Thus it would not be a good idea to liquidate funds at this stage in my opinion.
Activity: 511
Merit: 100
March 14, 2018, 11:44:24 AM
Price correction is the reason why we should wait nowadays. I think that bitcoin will make easily 20K in two weeks later. But now we are just watchers.

It's really hard to see that it's going to go up to 20K in two weeks!

Any special reason?

I think it would be great to go up to $12,000!
Yes I dont think in two weeks time we can see bitcoin price to $20k. So many news about bitcoin even fuds always exists that has on effect on bitcoin price. Maybe we cant reach to $20k, but it may hit more than $10k.
Activity: 217
Merit: 1
March 14, 2018, 10:54:53 AM
Yes, we are better off holding and waiting for bitcoin prices to go up. With so much red in the market, even
when things start to climb up again, the amount and time it takes bitcoin's price to go down sharply exceeds
it's time to recover and climb. I believe with bitcoins there will always be that potential price surge to spring
up again, timing is always the key to it. Adjust your strategy and be aware of the changes in market prices
and trends. Market price deflations are a commonly temporary, they will increase back up with progress anytime.
Activity: 700
Merit: 277
March 13, 2018, 11:51:51 PM
Everyone is waiting for bitcoin prices to go up, and waiting patiently is a good attitude of a wise investors. We have one common reason why we wait the reason is we want naturally a big profit.
Yes, everyone is waiting for the bitcoin price increase, I will sell when the price is at least $ 15k, because I buy bitcoin in December when the price is more than $ 14500, and I'm sure with patience then we will get profit.
Activity: 123
March 13, 2018, 11:03:46 PM
Price correction is the reason why we should wait nowadays. I think that bitcoin will make easily 20K in two weeks later. But now we are just watchers.

It's really hard to see that it's going to go up to 20K in two weeks!

Any special reason?

I think it would be great to go up to $12,000!
Activity: 43
March 13, 2018, 10:45:55 PM
Everyone is waiting for bitcoin prices to go up, and waiting patiently is a good attitude of a wise investors. We have one common reason why we wait the reason is we want naturally a big profit.
Activity: 135
Merit: 5
March 13, 2018, 10:38:25 PM

No need to wait till bitcoin price go up before selling BTC.Anytime you can sell if needed,it doesnt matter the price if low or high,as long as you sold it.

If you want to trade your bitcoin you really need to wait for the price increase to have a big profit and we can not predict if when is the time that the price of bitcoin will rise,all we need to do is to always check the bitcoin price so that your always updated if the price of it is already increase so that you can now start trade or convert it your bitcoin.and im not sure if the price of bitcoin will increase after the new lunar year because as what i have said a while ago we can not predict if when is the price of bitcoin increase.

Activity: 226
March 13, 2018, 10:18:41 PM

No need to wait till bitcoin price go up before selling BTC.Anytime you can sell if needed,it doesnt matter the price if low or high,as long as you sold it.
Yes i agree on that, if we are to buy bitcoin, we dont have to wait till the price rise up high today is really the best time to buy because bitcoin market today is dropping, so then if we are going to buy bitcoin it is now an advantage we can now buy many more bitcoin in a low price. While if we are going to sell we really need to wait for the price to become high for good.
Activity: 154
March 13, 2018, 09:14:45 PM

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
March 13, 2018, 08:08:21 PM
Yes, there is the possibility of the bitcoin having an upsurge growth just like last year. I did spoke with a friend earlier last week and glad to hear that the downward trend experienced is a normal cycle which will soon rise again; so, let's be on the watch.
Pages:
Jump to: