Pages:
Author

Topic: wait for bitcoin prices to go up - page 14. (Read 3009 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
February 27, 2018, 11:16:17 PM
will this year be the same as last year's year after the Chinese New Year's celebration of the bitcoin price rises again and even exceeds the previous high, I expect bitcoin to rise from this decline, and we as users should be able to keep the price in the way we do not panic at seeing a price drop because this is all just a matter of time

can bitcoin rise after the turn of the new lunar year later?

Maybe your right, but we dont know if its change, we just have to wait and have patience ,dont do panic selling because its sure that the price will increase.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
February 27, 2018, 10:28:51 PM
I believe Bitcoin price will go up again... no matter what the speculation, no matter how bad it is, it always has away of keeping it high, May it be new year or other celebration. It was proven and people really look up to it, although we cannot really can tell what will happen next.. but what matter most is we keep our hope to it. 
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
February 27, 2018, 10:18:49 PM
I think it will not go down anymore, we are now heading to 25k
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
February 27, 2018, 10:18:28 PM
I still think that the price of bitcoin will go up very quickly. We need to be patient and hold our COINS so that we can make a profit when we make a profit.

We are likely to see very serious price increases in 2018.
Activity: 476
February 27, 2018, 10:12:38 PM
will this year be the same as last year's year after the Chinese New Year's celebration of the bitcoin price rises again and even exceeds the previous high, I expect bitcoin to rise from this decline, and we as users should be able to keep the price in the way we do not panic at seeing a price drop because this is all just a matter of time

It is very possible to happen because bitcoin will not stay long in the low price but it will surely get higher in the near future. This is the usual movement of bitcoin as I have noticed in its historical graph, it will deep down but it will rise up so high.
Activity: 251
February 27, 2018, 09:49:23 PM
but I still believe that this year's bitcoin will always be stable, as many bitcoin experts have predicted that this year the bitcoin will reach about 500 million -800 million hopefully this prediction actually happened.
Activity: 224
February 27, 2018, 09:12:27 PM
Yes, bitcoin value is very effective for long term investment. By the bitcoin value in the utility of the actual use of the world community. Constant fluctuation will cause the price to fall but it will quickly rise again.
Activity: 406
February 27, 2018, 09:10:39 PM

Yeah every year has a same pattern,  and we all know bitcoin will recover again, for those who lost their profit in bitcoin's loose value.  Dont panic, becuase bitcoin will recover again.  And more valuable this year. Be patient, becuase patient is key to success

Panic will not give you instant money but a lot of stress and eventually you will lose all of your money, so just stay relax and calm on the situation of bitcoin right now. Just hold your bitcoins if you have some and don't make a bad move such as selling it. Bitcoin price is stable right now because the price increases little by little.
Activity: 194
February 27, 2018, 08:56:12 PM

Yeah every year has a same pattern,  and we all know bitcoin will recover again, for those who lost their profit in bitcoin's loose value.  Dont panic, becuase bitcoin will recover again.  And more valuable this year. Be patient, becuase patient is key to success
Activity: 101
Merit: 13
February 27, 2018, 08:53:59 PM
you cannot predict it with a year or what we called "a year of the",,its depend on the flow of business and investor that who invested in bitcoin to make the price high & low.
Activity: 448
February 27, 2018, 08:31:33 PM
I think many are waiting for this moment when prices go up, because all is already alas to see the growth of its investments in bitcoin
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
February 27, 2018, 07:30:51 PM
Bitcoin will be fine longterm, it is not going away, despite what the mainstream media might say. We are still "early" in the process and will likely see another bullrun come this year.
Activity: 129
February 27, 2018, 07:19:33 PM

No one really knows what will happen but it is possible to bitcoin's price to rise again. That was actually our goal here in crypto world. Invest, hold, wait, and then sell.
Activity: 336
February 27, 2018, 12:05:30 PM
numerous are astounded at the sudden loss of the bitcoin esteem as indicated by the crypto news since it is in the lunar new year yet we as a whole observe that after the lunar new year all of a sudden draw this cost by forecasts they have the cost of bitcoin it's been a year to be triple as per crypto news.
Activity: 123
Personal text: “The Internet of Sovereignty”
February 27, 2018, 11:51:44 AM
We can not confirm the bitcoin price, we can only predict it, because the situation and market conditions are difficult to guess and always changing. As a user ornan investor, we should always think positively and always be optimistic about bitcoin growth.
Maybe after the Lunar New Year or near the end of the year, bitcoin price will soar, and even it could be higher than the previous year.
Activity: 560
February 27, 2018, 11:39:05 AM
Wait for bitcoin to go up.
This already happened before.
Its just temporary deep. See, now its price is recovering.
If you just dont lose trust on it and invested some when its price goes down, maybe you gain enough money.
And now its price is recovering, i have to invest, which i already did. I suggest you should too, before its price become much higher.
There is no other cryptocurrency who achieve this much..
Yes exactly it was happen before price going down but it will recover. Most of us waiting for bitcoin to go up due to for the profit that we can get. Still bitcoin will on top leading for all cryptocurrency.
Activity: 238
February 27, 2018, 11:30:14 AM
Wait for bitcoin to go up.
This already happened before.
Its just temporary deep. See, now its price is recovering.
If you just dont lose trust on it and invested some when its price goes down, maybe you gain enough money.
And now its price is recovering, i have to invest, which i already did. I suggest you should too, before its price become much higher.
There is no other cryptocurrency who achieve this much..
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
February 27, 2018, 11:03:36 AM
yup if you buy btc in big crash then you have to wait till it go up so that you could sell your btc that kund of trading.
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
February 27, 2018, 10:50:39 AM
Yes,  it is worth waiting for bitcoin price goes up. Pumping and dumping of tokens depend on bitcoin (base). So,  as early as now since the bitcoin is dump theres a panic buying in the market. Hold it and wait for its pumping.
we should be able to hold our coins and wait for bitcoin prices to fit our targets, because we are confident and believe that crypto market will rise again and soar after the price drops so far. so we should not panic when the price goes down. we just hold the coins we have and if you have more money there is no harm in you to buy coins, because it will greatly benefit you when prices rise again.
Activity: 42
February 27, 2018, 10:37:05 AM
I believe that bitcoin price will grow up very soon.every currencies price value some time up and some time low,its a simple matter.so not worried.I think its price rise up very soon.
yeah prices will go up soon and there will be good time ahead coming for all of us and i am sure there are a lot of investor including me who have been waiting since long time we all want a pleasant air of profit to flourish our souls,
Pages:
Jump to: