Pages:
Author

Topic: wait for bitcoin prices to go up - page 12. (Read 3009 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 3
March 13, 2018, 07:55:48 PM
Hold your Bitcoin until the price come up. Keep calm down when the price drop down is part of investment. In the future you will get more profit when you keep stay in investment. Bitcoin will be recover soon.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
March 13, 2018, 07:43:46 PM
Waiting patiently for bitcoin mooning now is the red days in coin market cap,all we need to do us hold and I know they up again and see green again so everyone happy.and I think this is the right time to buy
Yeah it is good to hold because the market is red and it is the opportunity to buy bitcoin at the low price and wait for it to increase and get high, actually bitcoin has very fluctuating nature and bitcoin use to increase and decrease in price so it is good for us if we hold when we see the price is a bit low and then sell when they price is high most of the people use to do this, and it can give high profit can make you a successful investors in future.
In times when the market has fallen sharply, I think investors should not be too worried to sell the bitcoin and become whale prey. I think the most important thing at this moment is to keep an eye on the market and calm down to make the right decisions, keeping the bitcoin at this time to wait for the market to go up is very sensible.

precisely there is a FUD campaign made by whales looking to bring at folks' panic and buy cheapest price possible, my opinion is that we must to wait next coming summer, there we'll have a better panorma about BTC's price and I'm also to support for 30k on end year. 
Activity: 241
Merit: 11
March 13, 2018, 07:35:33 PM
As you can see bitcoin recovered from it's losses last Lunar Chinese New Year. But it hadn't exceeded it's all-time-high value. But I think that's fine since it's just a few months. The hull market is far from over and is expected to be going on for a couple of months. Like every year, this will be a rough ride to success so get yourseld ready.
Activity: 597
Merit: 250
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 13, 2018, 07:25:25 PM
I think the middle of this year bitcoin will return bullish. now is a good time to buy bitcoin before go to moon again, I really believe the price of bitcoin in 2018 will be more expensive from the year 2017, the reason is because bitcoin transaction is very good with the application of lightning network we can all feel the speed of the transaction and also the low fee.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
March 13, 2018, 07:21:29 PM
Price correction is the reason why we should wait nowadays. I think that bitcoin will make easily 20K in two weeks later. But now we are just watchers.
I think all people in crypto is waiting until the value or the price of bitcoin we will go up or pump, and i am one of those people who are waiting for bitcoin to pump its value and i an confident that the value of it is we will grow or go up maybe next month.
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
March 13, 2018, 07:13:20 PM
For me, it's a yes. I will wait for bitcoin price to go up again. As we can see, for these past few days was a bad moment for bitcoin because the value was in a low price. So i will wait for the right time that the value of bitcoin will be im a higher price so that i can sell it that time. So i will be patient and learn how to wait, because it is not just like the chili that will easily hot right away. So we should exert effort to achieve what we really want to achieve.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
March 13, 2018, 06:14:49 PM
Waiting patiently for bitcoin mooning now is the red days in coin market cap,all we need to do us hold and I know they up again and see green again so everyone happy.and I think this is the right time to buy
Yeah it is good to hold because the market is red and it is the opportunity to buy bitcoin at the low price and wait for it to increase and get high, actually bitcoin has very fluctuating nature and bitcoin use to increase and decrease in price so it is good for us if we hold when we see the price is a bit low and then sell when they price is high most of the people use to do this, and it can give high profit can make you a successful investors in future.
In times when the market has fallen sharply, I think investors should not be too worried to sell the bitcoin and become whale prey. I think the most important thing at this moment is to keep an eye on the market and calm down to make the right decisions, keeping the bitcoin at this time to wait for the market to go up is very sensible.
Activity: 203
March 13, 2018, 06:12:01 PM
I am waiting from Bitcoin to rise again because i will marry and need to buy a house =D , but even if bitcoin rise too much i will still hold some for 2020 and after because i think 2020 and after will be huge for all crypto world.

If all investor's and buyers at bitcoin are like you maybe bitcoin value price now is at 35K$. If we really believe at bitcoin we will not be affected by any negative issues. Some influencial people pulls-down bitcoin but are they important enough to hear thier voices! We have the freedom to choose. Bitcoin will rise im sure of it, all we have to do is to wait. We must have patience.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
March 13, 2018, 05:29:12 PM
Price correction is the reason why we should wait nowadays. I think that bitcoin will make easily 20K in two weeks later. But now we are just watchers.
Activity: 372
The Organic Growth Token
March 13, 2018, 05:28:45 PM
That's the best thing to do rather than to sell due to panic. Dumps are just temporary so logically, increase will soon take place after the decrease. It is just that we, users of crypto, cannot control the behavior of a certain coin in the market so the only thing that we could do is to invest, hold and wait for a period of time. Once the increase takes place, huge profit will be earned as a reward for your patience.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
March 13, 2018, 05:16:20 PM
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
March 13, 2018, 04:46:38 PM

can bitcoin rise after the turn of the new lunar year later?

This is possible. Bitcoin won't stay on dip for long, the reason I think is because of the negative news from Asia and China otherwise, we would have seen a volatile movement. Is going to come anyway.

That's right. In the past several years, Bitcoin has that trend of being dormant for months at a time before surging hard to double or almost triple its value. That's why many people would tell you that when you are investing mainly on Bitcoin patience is always key because return of investment may not come for about six to nine months like last year. So, that's why it would be better to have another medium of investment in your portfolio such as those good altcoins instead of juts being passive for most parts of the year.
Activity: 736
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 13, 2018, 04:41:09 PM
The market can be confusing because there is tremendous fake news and fud coming everywhere. And it's also manipulated and can easily move from a few whales dipping in. Just recently with the mt gox trustee selling off definitely affected the bearish market.
Yes the market is still confusing but if you believe in bitcoin you didn't worry anymore because you are hoping that bitcoin will give you a profit in the future. There is always a dump in the market and we should not worry about this because it is a normal situation on which the market having a correction after it pumps to its ath. The price of bitcoin now is a good time to buy more and not to be panic seller because anytime it will be pump up.
Activity: 392
March 13, 2018, 04:36:03 PM
I am waiting from Bitcoin to rise again because i will marry and need to buy a house =D , but even if bitcoin rise too much i will still hold some for 2020 and after because i think 2020 and after will be huge for all crypto world.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
March 13, 2018, 03:56:54 PM
The market can be confusing because there is tremendous fake news and fud coming everywhere. And it's also manipulated and can easily move from a few whales dipping in. Just recently with the mt gox trustee selling off definitely affected the bearish market.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
March 13, 2018, 12:37:13 PM
Activity: 128
March 08, 2018, 10:50:46 AM
will this year be the same as last year's year after the Chinese New Year's celebration of the bitcoin price rises again and even exceeds the previous high, I expect bitcoin to rise from this decline, and we as users should be able to keep the price in the way we do not panic at seeing a price drop because this is all just a matter of time

Its's a good thing to wait for us to increase it, so we pray to the lord to help people to get the price of bitcoin will get in higher. And don't panic the price will go down, because there is the time to increase it for few months. Then the few months will going to increase the price of bitcoin, so you can keep lot of money to live.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Blockchain with a Purpose
March 08, 2018, 07:59:16 AM
I think at present, it is pleased that the price of bitcoin has started to go up slowly, but still more time is needed to restore it..

We are really excited for the bitcoin price to go up. But we must admit that before bitcoin will recover, it needs a time for it to recover. And the best thing to do to enjoy its price increase is to wait and HOLD.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 256
March 07, 2018, 04:00:53 AM
will this year be the same as last year's year after the Chinese New Year's celebration of the bitcoin price rises again and even exceeds the previous high, I expect bitcoin to rise from this decline, and we as users should be able to keep the price in the way we do not panic at seeing a price drop because this is all just a matter of time

You asked this when the new year has just entered. We are in the month of March already and we have seen Bitcoin recovered a little from its worse condition in the months of January and February. The problem is that we are again getting lower, leaving the $11,000 mark. We have sunk to $10,500 already. This is not good. I thought everything will be back because we have already broken the $11,500 resistance. But this is temporary.
Activity: 926
March 07, 2018, 03:59:00 AM

if there is good news and good news from bitcoin it is certain that many will buy bitcoin and will trigger a rise in bitcoin prices so we should wait for time to get bitcoin prices back up.
Pages:
Jump to: