Pages:
Author

Topic: wait for bitcoin prices to go up - page 15. (Read 3009 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 0
February 27, 2018, 10:06:14 AM
I think there is no relation between lunar and Chinese new year to bitcoin price. Actually, how many days already that passed by but still btc price not on the move to very high. Lunar is part of the environment regular rotation for many years to wait before it will happen. Chinese new year is also a regular activity of Chinese people to celebrate their cultural celebration and the prosperity year that will pass and also the preparation to the year to come. While price of bitcoin is not necessary base on lunar and Chinese new year. It have own activity and self rotation. It will back soon bitcoin price from before 18k and up.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
February 27, 2018, 09:53:38 AM
I believe that bitcoin price will grow up very soon.every currencies price value some time up and some time low,its a simple matter.so not worried.I think its price rise up very soon.
Activity: 350
February 27, 2018, 09:39:12 AM
we are all waiting for such a time when bitcoin prices will go up and we will start selling it at the price point at which we want
Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
February 27, 2018, 09:36:01 AM
Im a believer of bitcoin, so no matter what it takes  i will hold my bitcoins together with my altcoins, cause once bitcoin pumps again altcoins will follow ,patience is the only key,  and its worth waiting.
Activity: 203
February 27, 2018, 09:29:10 AM
Indeed the start of 2018 makes the bitcoin price drop ,a huge loss of market value it is that makes people panic out of fear of lossing money. After the chinese new year we can se changes in the price of bitcoin, as of now it goes up for a bit and is still increasing so for those who have bitcoin we can wait for it to increase further for a good profit.
Activity: 266
February 27, 2018, 09:21:10 AM
Yes,  it is worth waiting for bitcoin price goes up. Pumping and dumping of tokens depend on bitcoin (base). So,  as early as now since the bitcoin is dump theres a panic buying in the market. Hold it and wait for its pumping.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
February 27, 2018, 09:16:32 AM
many are surprised at the sudden loss of the bitcoin value according to the crypto news because it is in the lunar newyear but we all see that after the lunar new year suddenly pump this price according to predictions they have the price of bitcoin it's been a year to be triple according to crypto news.
Activity: 140
February 27, 2018, 08:03:06 AM
Despite of its constant changing value bitcoin still popular and gaing more investor.big possible that the bitcoint will go up again in proper time..just wait..
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
February 27, 2018, 06:01:29 AM
the price is already going up and a little time I think it will be necessary to wait for it to return to what it was after the new year

Bitcoin will eventually go back to the price where it started to fall. But panic sellers don't see it because they're just blinded by spreading FUDs around. Those who hodl hard somehow can say that their patience paid off as bitcoin reached 11,000$ now.

Real cryptomarket whales are waiting for this panic to start buying Bitcoins for the lower prices. These wise guys are absolutely sure that BTC will be up soon.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
February 26, 2018, 11:28:13 AM
will this year be the same as last year's year after the Chinese New Year's celebration of the bitcoin price rises again and even exceeds the previous high, I expect bitcoin to rise from this decline, and we as users should be able to keep the price in the way we do not panic at seeing a price drop because this is all just a matter of time

can bitcoin rise after the turn of the new lunar year later?
Even today the price of bitcoin driving me crazy.. it is still not in the presence of last years price. i hope that the price will go rise up again before this year ends  because there are so many people are getting tired about bitcoin
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
February 26, 2018, 11:23:00 AM
With patience then we will benefit, I never worry about the state of bitcoin prices now, this is fair because the beginning of the year usually people need a lot of money for additional capital or pay debts so they sell bitcoin.

Yes bitcoin is one of the good way of earning and it can be helpful for all who wanted increase or improve our life more quickly in a super good way no one can say bitcoin gives loss for me that’s why it is in the great place in the centre of all crypto currencies so we can wait to increase our investment for our future .
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
February 26, 2018, 11:17:38 AM

can bitcoin rise after the turn of the new lunar year later?

This is possible. Bitcoin won't stay on dip for long, the reason I think is because of the negative news from Asia and China otherwise, we would have seen a volatile movement. Is going to come anyway.
But waiting is still time consuming for us. It would be better to set a new form of investment and try to deal with altcoins trading that could help you to earn more and to somehow make your time more productive on the time of waiting. It is not bad to wait but it could be better for us to used our time for finding a creating a better opportunity for us to earn.
Activity: 64
Merit: 11
February 26, 2018, 11:03:29 AM
Looking at the recent outcome of the U.S.-North Korean talks, BTC will rise if negotiations are broken.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
February 26, 2018, 10:53:12 AM
This is the best way you can do with your bitcoin,Wait until the price goes up.There are some people who sell their bitcoin immidiately when they see the value of bitcoin is decreasing but for me holding your bitcoin patiently is more profitable.
Activity: 54
Merit: 1
February 26, 2018, 10:30:55 AM
Usually the beginning of the year there is a decrease of bitcoin and I will wait until the bitcoin situation improves or rises as much as possible so we can sell. But it would be nice at this time we buy bitcoin so that later we can profit a lot.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
February 26, 2018, 10:20:32 AM
This is the best thing we can do. While waiting, why not do something special about your crypto experience. I enjoy the bearish, I can buy more with my extra money. i do believe in this technology and it was very clear to me, that the bearish are temporary only until the end of the first quarter of this year.

I will wait till the bullish run!
Activity: 112
February 26, 2018, 10:14:13 AM
Actually, I really believe that this year bitcoin price will still rise up like what happened last year. This is possible, some experts predict that this mid-2018 bitcoin price following its massive increase in the exchange market.
Activity: 518
February 26, 2018, 09:37:20 AM
What happens with bitcoin prices at this time of course makes me confused, everything is out of prediction because last December the price was almost $ 20k but now the price is under $ 10k, I will sell all the bitcoin I have if the bitcoin price is under $ 5000 and will buy when bitcoin prices above $ 15k.
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
February 26, 2018, 09:36:09 AM
Yes I will wait for the bitcoin price to grow up.. Of course anyone will do the same who wants low price. None right? All of us will surely wait for the right time for the bitcoin price to grow up.
Activity: 1190
February 26, 2018, 09:14:21 AM
With patience then we will benefit, I never worry about the state of bitcoin prices now, this is fair because the beginning of the year usually people need a lot of money for additional capital or pay debts so they sell bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: