Pages:
Author

Topic: wait for bitcoin prices to go up - page 19. (Read 3009 times)

mhj
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
February 19, 2018, 11:55:41 AM
i think now bitcoin not sell is better. because many people confused and upset to bitcoin price down and all  market dump.so that,s rally good to wait to bitcoin price up and then sell your bitcoin.
Activity: 396
Merit: 104
February 19, 2018, 11:03:10 AM
will this year be the same as last year's year after the Chinese New Year's celebration of the bitcoin price rises again and even exceeds the previous high, I expect bitcoin to rise from this decline, and we as users should be able to keep the price in the way we do not panic at seeing a price drop because this is all just a matter of time

can bitcoin rise after the turn of the new lunar year later?

Actually as you can see on the coinmarket the price of bitcoin and also the other altcoins is increasing , it's a good new year for chinese though. Now I still have to wait for a better price though , and also I'm happy I din't panic selling , even though it's decreasing last month. Hoping and still looking foward.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
February 17, 2018, 05:57:29 AM
the price is already going up and a little time I think it will be necessary to wait for it to return to what it was after the new year
Activity: 318
February 16, 2018, 12:55:12 PM
will this year be the same as last year's year after the Chinese New Year's celebration of the bitcoin price rises again and even exceeds the previous high, I expect bitcoin to rise from this decline, and we as users should be able to keep the price in the way we do not panic at seeing a price drop because this is all just a matter of time

Yes that's right, bitcoin rises stay a matter of time, because bitcoin will not fall forever. Bitcoin will increase in value, hold the bitcoin and do not panic, bitcoin will soon increase.
Activity: 167
Merit: 0
February 16, 2018, 12:54:14 PM

I also hope so, better to hold it until the price rises according to the analysis of the previous year showed a rise in price after the Chinese new year, if we are patient then the more profits are in get
Activity: 168
February 16, 2018, 12:25:44 PM
Also known as Lunar New Year, or the Spring Festival, the event sees Chinese people from around the world hold big family reunions, travel abroad, and give substantial gifts to those close to them.However, as it is based on the lunar calendar (rather than the Gregorian one used by the West) the date of Chinese New Year differs annually – usually falling between 21 January and 20 February.The holiday spreads far outside mainland China, and its effects are notable in other countries with large Chinese populations, including Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, South Korea, and the Philippines.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
February 16, 2018, 12:19:59 PM
I'm sure that if the prices will go back up after the chinese new year just like previous year.
so no need to panic because bitcoin will rise again in near future. keep hodl.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
February 16, 2018, 11:13:25 AM
maybe this time is very great to bitcoin itself the increse in market is significantly better not jiggly again
is better to waiting for time like this to buying

It is true.  Just wait for bitcoin proce to goes up.  Actually it is going up right now and I am very happy to learn that.  Sometimes you just have to be patient for us to earn a good profit.  Panicking would not give any good thing, it is one of the reason why bitcoin price goes down.
Activity: 252
February 16, 2018, 10:57:58 AM
maybe this time is very great to bitcoin itself the increse in market is significantly better not jiggly again
is better to waiting for time like this to buying
Activity: 924
Merit: 505
February 16, 2018, 10:45:29 AM

It's possible to happen that bitcoin price will rise again and expect this coming months of march bitcoin will continue going up. Just keep on holding don't panic if bitcoin price goes down because we know that after that it will bounce it again.
Activity: 226
February 16, 2018, 10:19:30 AM
Nowadays bitcoin price are rapidly going down.It will be rise again.I am hoping to it will be happen in next few weeks.Hold your bitcoins.Don't sell...
Activity: 574
Merit: 108
February 16, 2018, 10:02:25 AM

Bitcoin is slowly recovering and your patience will surely bring you to more benefit. There are some people who ends up disappointed as they do panic selling just because bitcoin's value has fallen down. Just wait and keep your hopes high for bitcoin, it will surely rise in the middle of the year so be more patient. Maybe the rise will be unexpected just like what happened last year.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 16, 2018, 09:55:28 AM

Yes just wait for the bitcoins to rise back up again and surpass their previous highest and all of those people who didn't believe in bitcoins let them regret and let them get jelous of how much money are we hplding that daym because bitcoina just need time to grow again and those bandwagons are panic selling their coins and saying that it is a scam not knowing that the bitcoins are volatile.

Well bitcoin price may very well go up after this but i doubt it will be another run to break all time high. People who lost money during the dump are still reeling from their losses and i don't see a big number of them dealing with crypto or btc for a while. But a steady upward move is possible
Activity: 392
February 16, 2018, 08:35:30 AM

Yes just wait for the bitcoins to rise back up again and surpass their previous highest and all of those people who didn't believe in bitcoins let them regret and let them get jelous of how much money are we hplding that daym because bitcoina just need time to grow again and those bandwagons are panic selling their coins and saying that it is a scam not knowing that the bitcoins are volatile.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
February 16, 2018, 08:14:20 AM

Previously I'm scared for the outcomes of my profit since the value of bitcoin became lower than it's usual value but one of my close friends advice me to stay calm and wait for it to return its value and if that time comes waiting will be worth it. Remember everything takes time that's why I'm patiently waiting for that time. Bitcoin I'm waiting.
Well i think we don't have a choice we should really wait for the bitcoin to grow up or else we can loss a huge amount of profit specially to those who buy bitcoin in a minimal amount maybe if they really didn't wait for the right timing of the current price maybe they were loss a huge amount.
Activity: 265
February 16, 2018, 08:07:44 AM

Previously I'm scared for the outcomes of my profit since the value of bitcoin became lower than it's usual value but one of my close friends advice me to stay calm and wait for it to return its value and if that time comes waiting will be worth it. Remember everything takes time that's why I'm patiently waiting for that time. Bitcoin I'm waiting.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
February 16, 2018, 07:16:57 AM

It's true to be honest , wait for bitcoin to increase , many of us are scared with the outcome or the result , in why we are holding , but despite the risk we all know that it would increase and as of now the bitcoin price is increasing and pumping up. So it depends on you on how you can use your bitcoin.

Yeah the posibility is not far last year because one the reference of forecasting is to study the previous year if what is the outcome last year there is also a posibility that it would happened again. So once the  price of bitcoin is low now is the time to invest and don’t panic and be open minded about posibilities and opportunities .
copper member
Activity: 455
February 16, 2018, 07:04:13 AM

Yes, I believe bitcoin will go up, holding bitcoin is a great way at the moment. All stay is a matter of time, bitcoin will increase beyond 20k.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
February 16, 2018, 06:53:57 AM

It's true to be honest , wait for bitcoin to increase , many of us are scared with the outcome or the result , in why we are holding , but despite the risk we all know that it would increase and as of now the bitcoin price is increasing and pumping up. So it depends on you on how you can use your bitcoin.

Always become positive and always seek for the positive thing in dark days because if you will do that then you will realize that you are holding that have worth and that worth it not just small but huge. Ask yourself why you got into bitcoin and if you answer that with not just answering it by profit but also the other things like technology then keep holding on because that is one of the reason why bitcoin will succeed because of its great tech.
Activity: 390
Merit: 157
February 16, 2018, 04:18:57 AM

Pages:
Jump to: