Pages:
Author

Topic: wait for bitcoin prices to go up - page 33. (Read 3009 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
February 05, 2018, 11:19:39 AM
will this year be the same as last year's year after the Chinese New Year's celebration of the bitcoin price rises again and even exceeds the previous high, I expect bitcoin to rise from this decline, and we as users should be able to keep the price in the way we do not panic at seeing a price drop because this is all just a matter of time

can bitcoin rise after the turn of the new lunar year later?
Hopefully it will really go up and bitcoin price will rises up again. I am still holding some of my bitcoin and I already sell some of it for me to save some of my money and don't lose more even if it will drop more hardly. Hopefully it will increase now because it already have $7k and I think that is alredy too low now.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
February 05, 2018, 11:18:39 AM
If the negative and positive news come and go, we just have to wait and see what can happen, I hope that in any case the next possibilities will be able to inhabit the good investments again, we will see how the Asian countries take the sanctions.
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
February 05, 2018, 11:08:26 AM
In the same way that there was a fall at Christmas, now it is beginning to be due to the proximity of the Chinese New Year in which investors take money to buy gifts. In addition, in the first month of the year, the so-called Effect of January occurs in cryptocurrencies, but in reverse. So if I believe that in the coming months the bitcoin and the cryptocurrencies will increase again in general.

It always do. I still remember last year the price pumped at December and falls at the start of January. In the mid months the price starts again to pump as the price reached the ATH at that time. And then it experienced another fork and it falls back for some time and rise back up again and now reaching the ATH of all time. This dump will not be that long, the pump is coming soon.
Activity: 24
February 05, 2018, 11:03:48 AM
Dropping price might be also because of some volatility issues. Well basically it's natural for it to goes up and down for a moment because it is in a trading scene. We've witnessed this before where its price went up high then went down by some step but eventually it regain its momentum and skyrocketed once again. It is possible that bitcoin's price will go up once again. You just need to be patient when analyzing its trend to decide whether to sell it already.
Activity: 14
February 05, 2018, 10:26:33 AM
In the same way that there was a fall at Christmas, now it is beginning to be due to the proximity of the Chinese New Year in which investors take money to buy gifts. In addition, in the first month of the year, the so-called Effect of January occurs in cryptocurrencies, but in reverse. So if I believe that in the coming months the bitcoin and the cryptocurrencies will increase again in general.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
February 05, 2018, 03:23:41 AM
will this year be the same as last year's year after the Chinese New Year's celebration of the bitcoin price rises again and even exceeds the previous high, I expect bitcoin to rise from this decline, and we as users should be able to keep the price in the way we do not panic at seeing a price drop because this is all just a matter of time

No one can predict about that but if that happen it's a very good news for all of us. So while bitcoin is not to high we have time to buy more so we can get big profits.
Activity: 60
February 05, 2018, 03:21:38 AM

Yes.  All we need is to wait until bitcoin will go up again,  for our big profit and recover our lost fund,  me also im in loss my 50% fund in trading,  im so mad for thats.  But i know bitcoin will recover again and my fund will back to me, i wait until march and april.
Activity: 382
Merit: 100
Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy
February 05, 2018, 03:15:28 AM

This is possible. Bitcoin won't stay on dip for long, the reason I think is because of the negative news from Asia and China otherwise, we would have seen a volatile movement. Is going to come anyway.
Negative and positive news are continuously roaming around the globe about bitcoins. Some people find it amazing coin as it can help them to turn over the strikes of homelessness and poverty. But majority, as a bitter truth, they don’t believe bitcoin’s existence. They neither want to know about it neither they are interested for this amazing coin. Good time will come and it will show them practically.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
February 05, 2018, 02:49:24 AM

This is possible and i am seeing a lot of bitcoin holders really waiting for that date. However, even if we know that bitcoin would not stay in a dip for so long. There is still a chance that it might last for longer and then can go up far much longer than what we have anticipated. This is due to its volatility and some factors in the market that we cannot teuly rear and control and are powerless to
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
February 05, 2018, 02:43:30 AM

I think so and I'm still hoping for the best. We must consider all the possibilities as we hold our bitcoin. We musn't do panic selling because it's value downfall is just part of it's votality. We must just look at the possitive and bright side of it. Good things come to those who are patiently waiting. Patience is what we need for now because in due time, bitcoin will strike high again.
Of course there is no way for bitcoin to not strike high again because the price of bitcoin dumps for more than -40% just like this but it have a great comeback and i think that in the near few months we can see that rally again in bitcoin because the market is getting into a good state and everything is going back to normal.
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 05, 2018, 02:36:37 AM

I think so and I'm still hoping for the best. We must consider all the possibilities as we hold our bitcoin. We musn't do panic selling because it's value downfall is just part of it's votality. We must just look at the possitive and bright side of it. Good things come to those who are patiently waiting. Patience is what we need for now because in due time, bitcoin will strike high again.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
February 05, 2018, 02:21:39 AM

We should not yet sell all of the bitcoins that we have because the price of the bitcoin will rise up on the following days. If we will observe the chart of the bitcoin,  we wil find out that the price is still stable but the volume of the bitcoin is now continuing to increase.
Yes i agree on that the best thing to do is really to hold because today's price is really dumping and if we are going to sell we  cant really gain maybe we can loss a huge amount if we dont wait for the price to rise we really need to have some more patience  on this current time to control our self  from panic selling.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
February 05, 2018, 02:00:05 AM
I still waiting for bitcoin price to go up and I can hold my bitcoin as long as I want and I do not want to sell if the price is not more than $15k Grin and I really sure that the price will reach that price again. I hope that we will not get panic because the price is down for now and we can stay calm with this and we can buy more bitcoin again.
Activity: 156
February 05, 2018, 01:51:15 AM
of course bitcoin still has the opportunity to continue to grow and increase as now popularity and bitcoin users have been growing well in different countries and certainly this is a positive support for bitcoin advancement in the future.
Activity: 85
February 05, 2018, 01:32:27 AM
All everything is possible to happen. The price dump we cant do anything but to hold which is better so expecting  a rise high  in end of february and in the first week of march bitcoin still has a chance to rise in big price.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
February 05, 2018, 01:30:16 AM

We should not yet sell all of the bitcoins that we have because the price of the bitcoin will rise up on the following days. If we will observe the chart of the bitcoin,  we wil find out that the price is still stable but the volume of the bitcoin is now continuing to increase.
Activity: 129
February 05, 2018, 12:45:26 AM
Everything is possible to happen. Though the price dumps makes me sceptical in some point, but I still have faith with bitcoin. Just keep on holding.
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
February 05, 2018, 12:35:28 AM
Bitcoin price dump .many people lost money and losses of bitcoin investment .so i think any people no sell their bitcoin . i wait to bitcoin price 30000$.i hope very soon bitcoin go up.
Activity: 966
Merit: 11
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
February 04, 2018, 02:59:07 PM
Obviously the price of bitcoin is go up. Though at present the price of bitcoin is dropping down, it will  go up at few days. Bitcoin price now under $10k and it will go up $15k.
Activity: 602
February 04, 2018, 02:27:19 PM
Yes of course bitcoin price will go up, if we check the history of bitcoin then we will see almost in January bitcoin make a dump but for high rise…you can say bubbling.
So expecting a high rise in End of Feb or in first week of Mar.
Pages:
Jump to: