Pages:
Author

Topic: wait for bitcoin prices to go up - page 35. (Read 3009 times)

Activity: 528
Merit: 100
February 04, 2018, 02:45:00 AM
will this year be the same as last year's year after the Chinese New Year's celebration of the bitcoin price rises again and even exceeds the previous high, I expect bitcoin to rise from this decline, and we as users should be able to keep the price in the way we do not panic at seeing a price drop because this is all just a matter of time

can bitcoin rise after the turn of the new lunar year later?
There are still many people that are panicking even though the price of the bitcoin is now going up. They say that the bitcoin will die soon and I know that they are literally wrong. Bitcoin will not die and I know that it will become more stronger in this following years.
Activity: 602
February 04, 2018, 02:38:47 AM
will this year be the same as last year's year after the Chinese New Year's celebration of the bitcoin price rises again and even exceeds the previous high, I expect bitcoin to rise from this decline, and we as users should be able to keep the price in the way we do not panic at seeing a price drop because this is all just a matter of time

Probably yes, since there will be more demand on  the coming months and it would start to rise back. Nonetheless it would take guts for someone to hold their bitcoins and don't panic seeing the price in red these days.
Yeah, it is easy to say that just be calm and wait for the next month because we believe that btc will rise again. But imagine if you got 100 btc  what will you do if this will happen to you? Do you think you can handle the pressure? This is just my thoughts for those who have many btc.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
February 04, 2018, 02:23:35 AM
Yes wait for bitcoin price to go up again, for the last few days was a bad moment for bitcoin because the value got low. But wait for the next thing will be happen to bitcoin. Just be patient and learn how to wait, because not just in a snap of our finger we will get what we want, we should exert effort to achieve what we want.
FRJ
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer
February 04, 2018, 02:17:32 AM
Yeah.I think so.Bitcoin price will go up again.But,nothing can be said until it happens.Anything can happen.But I still believe that bitcoin won't stay in a dip anymore and soon it will recover it's current price and continue it's growth.I am holding some bitcoins and waiting for the rise of the price of bitcoin.I keep patience in me and wait for the time.

I think the falling price is just a correction. It was needed to cope up with the market.But it was a great fall or crash to be said.Because the price has fallen from $20000 to $9000"!!!!!!it's quite unexpected and disappointing...indeed...There is aa big difference.But I think bitcoin will stand up again and soon it's gonna happen...
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
February 04, 2018, 02:04:16 AM
We cant really predict if bitcoin's price will increase this new lunar year. We experienced price downfall this past few days and it even decreased below 9k USD and its a massive downfall compared with its 14k usd price last december. I think it will increase just a little maybe 10k to 10,500 USD by chinese new year. Lets just wait and see what happens.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
February 04, 2018, 01:09:49 AM
In my opinion, chances are bitcoin will go up. Chinese people contribute a large portion to bitcoin because there are lots of Chinese miners and their popular pools.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
February 04, 2018, 12:59:24 AM

Probably yes, since there will be more demand on  the coming months and it would start to rise back. Nonetheless it would take guts for someone to hold their bitcoins and don't panic seeing the price in red these days.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
February 04, 2018, 12:56:51 AM
The best piece of strategies is actually not learning from the best tips but its a characteristics called patience. If you do have this you have the possible positive outcome of what you were dealing with. Yet most successful people in the market dont stay with strategy yet with attitude and character they developed and invented while they’re performing their dreams.
Activity: 476
www.daxico.com
February 04, 2018, 12:53:40 AM
We just don't know what will happen this year if history of bitcoin will repeat itself. It will really be a Kung Hei Fat Choi celebration if bitcoin will rise again after that. While it is not still happening, hodling is at least the best i can do.
Activity: 584
Merit: 256
February 04, 2018, 12:48:25 AM
Yes, that would be the best strategy for gaining a profit from this platform. I think Bitcoin price gas got the lone to be a higher value than ever. Today this price gained almost 1K USD in comparison to yesterday price. that's why keep patience would bring a good result regarding making a profit on a large scale. Not only that but also Bitcoin will be one of the most profitable and dominant currency in the future. So keep reserve Bitcoin for the future purpose.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
February 04, 2018, 12:35:01 AM
Yes, All those who have already some bitcoins and are doing trading then they need to hold their bitcoin for right time because price now a days are low as compare to past price so when price gain rising graph and hit 15k$+then this will be profitable for them.
Because bitcoin is so volatile,bitcoin holders should always be patience and wait for the right time that bitcoin will rise higher value.
Activity: 420
February 04, 2018, 12:00:01 AM

No one knows but i hope that after chinese newyear bitcoin will incease more again so for now we need to wait and be patient until the value of bitcoin will going to the top again all we need now is just buy when the value of bitcoin goes dip so you will not regret someday.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
February 03, 2018, 11:51:07 PM
Yes I believe that there is a chance that bitcoin price will still rise up like what happened last year. Some people think that it is the end for bitcoin because of its current price,but I personally think that it is only because of its unique characteristic  which is volatile. Despite of its constant changing value,bitcoin is still popular and many new investors keep on coming.

Certainly sure that Bitcoin price will go up again and this platform will get a profitable system for us. I think we have to wait for a long time and keep watching what will happen in this month. I believe that this February will bring a lot of good moment for this platform.
Basically, we have seen earlier a lot of time regarding price recession and after every price down Bitcoin got a bumping in terms of price. So it doesn't make any negative sense anymore.
Activity: 714
February 03, 2018, 11:39:18 PM

Chinese new year's celebration will not affect good in bitcoin. Chinese people will spend their bitcoin during that time, may be they convert theur bitcoin into fiat to make it as give. We need goods news that spread, many countries issue negative comments about bitcoin. I hope there is a problem solver for expensive bitcoin transactions fees, because the low fee can attracts people to use bitcoin.
Activity: 392
February 03, 2018, 11:32:26 PM

We have to be patiently waiting and holding the coins.So that when the time comes that value of will increase you will never regret and its worth it. Don't be panic when the value drop down, soon it will going up and thats normal case happen to bitcoin.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
February 03, 2018, 11:21:28 PM
We are not very sure if it will happen again but I'm having a sense that btc's price will continue to drop this upcoming Chinese New Year and onwards like what happen this previous Christmas holiday because I'm pretty sure that Chinese will need money for as a part of preparation for this celebration, tendency, some of them might cash out their remaining savings. (I'm not a pessimist, I'm just telling my hypothesis). If this happens, the current situation in the market will become bloodier making btc find more difficult to recover even the celebration ended already. But whatever happens, I will remain confident to bitcoin because I know that it will rise again. Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
February 03, 2018, 11:09:16 PM
Yes, All those who have already some bitcoins and are doing trading then they need to hold their bitcoin for right time because price now a days are low as compare to past price so when price gain rising graph and hit 15k$+then this will be profitable for them.
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
February 03, 2018, 10:37:03 PM
bitcoin is sure to return to reach a high price. but it's very boring when bitcoin prices early this year continue to catch crashes and this is a very long time and very frustrating when I see the amount of bitcoin I have stuck at a high price. this keeps going down and feels very old. I expect the bitcoin demand to increase soon so I can raise the price of the bitcoin back to the original or even exceed the expectation
Activity: 350
Bitcoin Evengelist
February 03, 2018, 10:34:48 PM
How are the Chinese even buying bitcoins these days given the exchanges shut down?
Activity: 224
February 03, 2018, 10:29:12 PM

Predicting the possible price rate for bitcoin is maybe one of the hardest situation.Unstability in price are one of the reason why bitcoins potential growth and development are still impossible.But as we all know it, the price will really rise but we just dont know when.So what we all need to do is to wait.
Pages:
Jump to: