Pages:
Author

Topic: wait for bitcoin prices to go up - page 36. (Read 3009 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
February 03, 2018, 09:18:12 PM
Hey Stranger things have happened. Can anyone recommend a good online analysis of the technical s?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
February 03, 2018, 07:42:45 PM
will this year be the same as last year's year after the Chinese New Year's celebration of the bitcoin price rises again and even exceeds the previbous high, I expect bitcoin to rise from this decline, and we as users should be able to keep the price in the way we do not panic at seeing a price drop because this is all just a matter of time

can bitcoin rise after the turn of the new lunar year later?

Well,  I hope so that bitcoin will reach again that far and as early as that.  I am expecting that it will surely rise but not too early like after Chinese new year but let us hope for the better.
Activity: 206
Merit: 10
February 03, 2018, 07:04:03 PM
Currently the bitcoin price is drastically reduced, and to date no one has been able to confirm the future price of bitcoin, though it happens year after year, but I am sure that bitcoin will increase in the next few months and I will store bitcoin until the price stabilizes a bit back.
Activity: 140
Merit: 20
February 03, 2018, 06:42:27 PM
will this year be the same as last year's year after the Chinese New Year's celebration of the bitcoin price rises again and even exceeds the previous high, I expect bitcoin to rise from this decline, and we as users should be able to keep the price in the way we do not panic at seeing a price drop because this is all just a matter of time

Well hopefully it will. Im still holding my bitcoin patiently wait for it recover. Im not yet selling my bitcoin because for sure I will regrets it when the price of it rises again.
So hopefully after all the issues of bitcoin in the market it will regain again it value so that those people who are waiting for the bitcoin pump will have a chance to exchange it in a bigger amount.
Activity: 362
Merit: 101
February 03, 2018, 06:40:51 PM
will this year be the same as last year's year after the Chinese New Year's celebration of the bitcoin price rises again and even exceeds the previous high, I expect bitcoin to rise from this decline, and we as users should be able to keep the price in the way we do not panic at seeing a price drop because this is all just a matter of time

It is possible, but what does the Chinese New Year have to do with bitcoin price?
Activity: 81
Merit: 30
February 03, 2018, 06:16:05 PM

Possibly it may be the same thing that can be applied in this scenario because for me, I am still cannot recognized why the price of cryptocurrencies are getting into a low price since I am not that updated with the latest happening in th world of cryptocurrency that is why I am getting a little bit confuse. Maybe you are right that after the Chinese Lunaf calendar of changing the year, Bitcoin and altcoin cryptocurrency prices will soon to rise up again.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
February 03, 2018, 06:15:06 PM

it is hard to know. Just remember that nothing is impossible. There is still a chance that the price of bitcoin will continue to decrease even after the Chinese lunar year. However, history seems stand on our side because every year, bitcoin always drops its price before the Lunar new year
Activity: 196
February 03, 2018, 05:00:59 PM
Everything in business is a not really permanent. Markets keep changing, demand and supplies as well changes too. So the possibility of bitcoin price rising in value is not a question to doubt for as long as this virtual currency will still be of use by the consumers. There are rumors about possible banning of bitcoins by the government wirl wide Well just wait and see.

You have an idea but as what we have observed years passed by no stability of the price of bitcoin but rather it is volatile. Probably many bitcoiner worries about it but it is not a big deal at all because most of us tried to hold it and wait for the rissing of the price and it happened years ago also.
Activity: 52
February 03, 2018, 04:24:19 PM

Why do you suppose the prices go up after the chines new year? If I am not mistaken that will be February 6, 2018. Why would this matter? Please explain your logic
Activity: 280
February 03, 2018, 04:21:35 PM
From experience so  far, I think its advisable to wait for the price of bitcoin to go up 👆, this is not the  right time to sell, its time to hold and invest more, why waiting for the price to appreciate.
For me too! It is right time to buy bitcoin because it is at high demand and price people are trying to have bitcoin they are investing so this is making price of bitcoin so high. It is an opportunity for you to grab so you will have big profit as I can see bitcoin is going to rock in future, increasing value and price of bitcoin will make bitcoin the most wanted and most expensive currency in future but invest right now and then wait as much as you can wait.
Activity: 322
Merit: 110
elysian.finance
February 03, 2018, 04:18:09 PM
Still unknown for now, there are a sudden banning of bitcoin throughout the world ,taking cryptocurrency a negative approach and a threat to a traditional currency which will tend to decrease its value and the people's trust on bitcoin. The price of bitcoin will really vary on the demand for buying and supply of selling. It is volatile anyway so anytime it will increase or decrease but we are all hoping for a bull run.

True,  the price of bitcoin varies from the flow of supply and demand. If the people won't trust bitcoin anymore it will be a great impact and the price decreases  but I am still believing that bitcoin will recover soon.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 342
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
February 03, 2018, 03:42:04 PM
Do you remember when the bitcoin prize was 8k$? And later it rose to more than 18k$ and had stayed at that prize for a month. People back then did not panic or showed any fuss. That is exactly what is happening now. Bitcoin has come back to normal. Below 10k$ is the actual bitcoin price.

If it is going to go up again, then I am sure it will decrease again unless more people start investing in it. People say bitcoin will recover soon. As a matter of fact, bitcoin was recovered long time ago.
Activity: 108
February 03, 2018, 02:42:55 PM
China's policy prohibits one of the ICO project programs, and even the news that it plans to close the bitcoin market in China has been one of its impacts and also makes the bitcoin and alt coin prices so bad.
I think we just wait, it's a matter of time ..
if time goes up ya definitely go up ..
But if you have an urgent need, do we still want to wait ..
Activity: 303
February 03, 2018, 12:39:57 PM
I do not doubt on bitcoin even though there are some who say all this has ended, as you said I am sure that this is only a matter of time because the rise and fall of the exchange rate is a natural thing, buying more is the right thing to do
Activity: 378
Merit: 55
Be Good to me!
February 03, 2018, 10:44:29 AM

Wait for bitcoin to go up, this is the difficult thing to do now because it's really hard to have no money now. So we don't have choice but to sell it already. I wish also to have a big salary. I'm hoping in a month that bitcoin recover already so that I can be excited to become rich quickly. Because like me my hope is only in bitcoin that can help me through in my life. So l will wait for the price coming up.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
February 03, 2018, 10:39:29 AM

We hope so that after Chinese new year was rising up again the bitcoin. This falling down was not for a long time i know we didn't wait a long time to rise again the value. So before rising up again we need to invest and buy bitcoin right now for the future rising if ever that is true what are you said after new year was rising again.
As a time that i was posted this bitcoin now was starting to rising up in the marketscap, hopefully it will continued until it hit the price of 20k USD value. You guys just hold on with your bitcoin and be prepare of bouncing back by bitcoin in the markets. It is a great news on us as a holder in bitcoin. Yes after this holidays there's a possible that bitcoin rising up. It is really hard to predict the price movement but there is a sign now that it might be rising up.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
February 03, 2018, 10:29:42 AM

We hope so that after Chinese new year was rising up again the bitcoin. This falling down was not for a long time i know we didn't wait a long time to rise again the value. So before rising up again we need to invest and buy bitcoin right now for the future rising if ever that is true what are you said after new year was rising again.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
February 03, 2018, 10:21:12 AM

Till when will we continue waiting, or don’t you guys think we should just start investing and drive up the price ourselves. I know the price is down, but I just invested lately, and I know it might still go down, but after the Investment I made, I have decided to wait for sometime and see if it will go very low, then I will invest for the second time, and wait for whenever it is the price is going to go up. So I’m thinking others should do the same, if they can, cause I believe the reason price is still going down is because we are all withdrawing out of fear
Activity: 134
ODEM.IO - UNLOCKING HIGHER EDUCATION
February 03, 2018, 09:53:53 AM

We are all hoping that bitcoin's price will come back to its track again and continuously increase its price. Its normal for its price to experience crash or downfall. Lets just hope that someday, its price will increase again. All we need to do is to just hold our bitcoin and wait for the bitcoin to rise again.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
I am a professional Web Designer and Developer
February 03, 2018, 09:51:51 AM
Yes, I also waiting for the Bitcoin price grow up. But bitcoin price is now so low. I hope at the end of this February month Bitcoin price will pump. And it will continue. Withing couple of month Bitcoin price will increase so high. And this time Bitcoin price will cross $20k. Now let's see what will happen with Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: