Pages:
Author

Topic: wait for bitcoin prices to go up - page 37. (Read 3009 times)

Activity: 2100
Merit: 174
February 03, 2018, 09:48:38 AM
We all know that bitcoin price is volatile. We can't predict what's the next price after the chinese new year. The only thing we can do right now is to wait for bitcoin to pump up again. Also for now, don't think of it as the downfall of the cryptos just because its in big dip,think of it as a good advantage to invest bitcoin since its in low price. You can wait and hold it for now then trade it after the price uprise again.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
February 03, 2018, 09:37:51 AM
will this year be the same as last year's year after the Chinese New Year's celebration of the bitcoin price rises again and even exceeds the previous high, I expect bitcoin to rise from this decline, and we as users should be able to keep the price in the way we do not panic at seeing a price drop because this is all just a matter of time

can bitcoin rise after the turn of the new lunar year later?
Theres nothing we can do but wait, hold and believe in bitcoin now. Since all of us become more intense as long as btc will getting more lower. Wait for your want price and then sell it dont sell it now.
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
February 03, 2018, 09:36:46 AM
Wait for bitcoin price to go up ?
I will say certainly YES YES YES. i can say dam sure that in this year we will get a good news  about bitcoin.
bitcoin price will grow up i hope this. so lets see what good news  coming for our. thanks all.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 589
February 03, 2018, 09:33:23 AM
will this year be the same as last year's year after the Chinese New Year's celebration of the bitcoin price rises again and even exceeds the previous high, I expect bitcoin to rise from this decline, and we as users should be able to keep the price in the way we do not panic at seeing a price drop because this is all just a matter of time

Most bitcoin investor are waiting for that price rise up. Hopefully that would happen right after the Chinese new year's celebration. Bitcoin's price drop is just normal, no need to worry, it happened from time to time. Bitcoin always manage to regain its market value and come back stronger from the slides.
Activity: 714
Merit: 16
February 03, 2018, 09:33:03 AM
"can bitcoin rise after the turn of the new lunar year later", as change is the only constant thing in the universe, I don't think one can easily predict the answer but we are all waiting and hoping for the rise. With this I will say Bitcoin can.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
February 03, 2018, 09:26:29 AM
There are indices showing a bullish surge in bitcoin price.The only
delay may come from other factors as stock exchange where it has been
enlisted.Definitely it must rise.May have slight delay compared to last year's.
Patience and perseverance is the watch word for investors at this juncture.
Rather than dump at this time, hold for the period until it goes bullish.Thanks
Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
February 03, 2018, 09:24:06 AM
I think we all are waiting for the bitcoin prices to go up again,
I really like to see it hits another all time high but it seems to be really hard right now because of the price fall that it had.
Loudly Yes, of course we are all concerned on price daily because once it get back into high, it gives us more confident and planning to invest more on bitcoin. It is very ambitious to think that lot of people will become millionaire once bitcoin price will climb high again.
Once these things may pass(dip), absolutely more investors will back again in bitcoin.
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
February 03, 2018, 09:11:32 AM

This can be happen but no one will know if it's really happen ,well let's just see for now we don't need to panic because bitcoin will increase we just need to wait when it increase again.

Nowadays bitcoin prices down. At any time to change the prices. So it will increase the prices next week. If need information you will check the prices day by day. This information helps to invest and sell the coin on time. Prices is not stable. It connects the people. So people share more information and get ideas for the best coin list. Then people invest the best coin for getting more income and improve the future growth.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 03, 2018, 08:53:29 AM

This can be happen but no one will know if it's really happen ,well let's just see for now we don't need to panic because bitcoin will increase we just need to wait when it increase again.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
February 03, 2018, 08:40:21 AM

Every year is different. We don't know what will happen to bitcoin this year. I am hoping that bitcoin will recover again just like what happen last year.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
February 03, 2018, 08:22:10 AM
I really like to see it hits another all time high but it seems to be really hard right now because of the price fall that it had.
We all know that time is always unpredictable just like bitcoin, sometimes rapidly increases it's value and sometimes decreases it's value.  We as a human we have the power to wait until the price will increase.  However will just continue our journey in bitcoin
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
February 03, 2018, 06:09:03 AM
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
February 03, 2018, 06:02:43 AM
Yes I totally agree. Let's wait for the price increase of cripto money price, we do not have too much grief in our financial problems for now.

Let's wait for the time when the price of cripto money goes up, then we can to move in the cripto money market.

For now we just do our job as usual, and keep all the extra cripto money we've collected.

Time will never make us disappointed, if later rising bitcoin and other cripto money go up, then we make a new journey to the future success.

Although in just a few days this is a pretty tough journey, but we can surely pass the day of the journey we invest with cripto money well.

As long as we can become cripto money traders, we will definitely experience a better economic change.
All is well, so I will wait for it until I have much fund and can enjoy my profit more, I won't waste my time thinking about what could be the price later, the next day or what as I am always looking forward that in the coming months/years it will eventually rise. So, why would I worry?
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
February 03, 2018, 05:12:01 AM

See the January drop is a recurring theme in crypto. Most prob because of the Chinese New Years, most of them exchange their crypto in FIAT to celebrate, travel.  Looks like it going to bounce back soon enough Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
February 03, 2018, 05:05:52 AM
Yes I will wait for Bitcoin to go up. Because I believe by the end of the year it will continue to go up.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
February 03, 2018, 05:02:57 AM
Yes I totally agree. Let's wait for the price increase of cripto money price, we do not have too much grief in our financial problems for now.

Let's wait for the time when the price of cripto money goes up, then we can to move in the cripto money market.

For now we just do our job as usual, and keep all the extra cripto money we've collected.

Time will never make us disappointed, if later rising bitcoin and other cripto money go up, then we make a new journey to the future success.

Although in just a few days this is a pretty tough journey, but we can surely pass the day of the journey we invest with cripto money well.

As long as we can become cripto money traders, we will definitely experience a better economic change.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
February 03, 2018, 04:43:34 AM

Yes! I believe the same will happen again as last year. So, we better not to panic during this tough times when Bitcoin is in low price but instead take this time to buy more additional investments and then hold.
There are speculations that Bitcoin will rise up too soon so don't lose hope and grasp that promise. However, we cannot still predict what will happen but for me I will still believe that Bitcoin will rise up again.
Activity: 656
Merit: 250
February 03, 2018, 04:29:30 AM

I hope so and I believe another ath will reach this year so while the bitcoin price is much affordable today that compared last year from month of October  its the best time to buy and hodl it until price go up until $25k.
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
February 03, 2018, 03:42:08 AM

For me I will wait for the right time for bitcoin to rise its price and value. For now the price is low, this issue for bitcoin is already happened for many years since it has appeared in the world of cryptocurrency. I am not wander of this issue so what I am gonna do is just to wait for the good price in order to sell my bitcoins.
Activity: 250
Merit: 105
February 03, 2018, 03:31:27 AM

I really don't think so. Well for now that bitcoins price is getting low, maybe somehow there's a chance that within this month it will rise up again. But not as high as its price in this past december. Last december's price was awesome, then suddenly fall down. For whatever will happen , everyone must always be prepared.
Pages:
Jump to: